R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Track Locator Forum

Old 10-25-2011, 07:21 AM   #541
Tech Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilanstylz View Post
How late are you open til on Friday's? I'm going to try and race for the first time this Saturday (work has been hectic) so I want to try and get in as much practice as I can on the new layout..... Thanks
We close @ 8pm.
www.coyotehobbiesraceway.com www.facebook.com/coyote-hobbies-indoor-rc-raceway
CHR, Proline, Schuursped, Hobbywing, JL Racing Products, Mattox Designs, DE Racing
Coyote Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 02:30 PM   #542
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Hey Dave this is Pedro Aguilera, I was wondering if you ever thought about renting out short course trucks for your track? I noticed you get a lot of people with their kids coming in and checking out the track, and the kids faces get filled with excitement and joy when they see the R/C trucks and buggies flying around the track and jumping in the air. Ever since I first took my son Adrian to Coyote Hobbies he was hooked and now this is all he ever talks about and is always asking me when were gona go back to race or pratice. Fortunatley I have been able to get him and I into this hobbie, but I know for a lot of people who live here in the high desert this would not be possible due to the economy and lack of jobs here in the desert. So I was thinking, maybe by offering a service where someone can walk in and rent a R/C truck for a couple of hours for a small fee, this can allow those people in the community to come out and enjoy a day of R/C racing with their kids, friends or family more affordably or maybe to help someone decide if they want to get into this hobbie after watching a race.

Last edited by highdesertdude; 10-28-2011 at 02:33 PM. Reason: misspelling
highdesertdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 07:41 AM   #543
Tech Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by highdesertdude View Post
Hey Dave this is Pedro Aguilera, I was wondering if you ever thought about renting out short course trucks for your track? I noticed you get a lot of people with their kids coming in and checking out the track, and the kids faces get filled with excitement and joy when they see the R/C trucks and buggies flying around the track and jumping in the air. Ever since I first took my son Adrian to Coyote Hobbies he was hooked and now this is all he ever talks about and is always asking me when were gona go back to race or pratice. Fortunatley I have been able to get him and I into this hobbie, but I know for a lot of people who live here in the high desert this would not be possible due to the economy and lack of jobs here in the desert. So I was thinking, maybe by offering a service where someone can walk in and rent a R/C truck for a couple of hours for a small fee, this can allow those people in the community to come out and enjoy a day of R/C racing with their kids, friends or family more affordably or maybe to help someone decide if they want to get into this hobbie after watching a race.

Hey Pedro. That plan is on the table now. This is something I've been wanting to do for a while but I have not been real aggressive about it. I do plan on getting a small fleet of SC trucks for this purpose. I have been in talk with HPI about getting 10 blitz SC trucks. This should be done within the next month.
CHR, Proline, Schuursped, Hobbywing, JL Racing Products, Mattox Designs, DE Racing
Old 11-06-2011, 11:09 AM   #544
Tech Regular

Well another great day of racing is in the books. We had 12 full mains with 85 entries. Great racing all night long. The gang from Pegasus Hobbies came up and gave us a great run. A big thanks to Scott for giving me a break on the mic. We will come support your program this Friday. I will try and bring down the whole gang or as many as I can pack into the wagon..

On a another note, Coyote Hobbies is coming close to 1 year of operation on Dec 1. Mona, Davey and myself would like to give a BIG THANK YOU to all who have come to race and or visited the store. This is our home and we consider all an extension of our family. with that said there are some special things coming. We now have $5 Tuesdays for practice. Come on down and run laps every Tuesday for a mere $5.

Now, for our 1 year anniversary, remember this date....Wednsday, Dec 7 will be FREE track day with FREE racing in the evening starting @6pm. We will supply FREE food and drinks all day long. This event will kick off weekday racing @ Coyote Hobbies every Wednsday @6pm.

And in closing, Coyote Hobbies presents Winter Heat 6 race points series coming in January. Details will follow soon.

Thanks all,
Coyote Dave
Old 11-07-2011, 05:54 AM   #545
Tech Fanatic

Sounds like a great night of racing.

Congrats on the one year anniversary, I'm sure you'll be there many more, you have an awesome facility.

That's good news about the Wednesday night racing. It will make it easy for me to come out and race at least once a month.

Thank you Dave, Mona, & Davey for providing a great place to hang out, run rc cars and race.
Old 11-08-2011, 08:48 PM   #546
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 22 (96%+)

dang, i really need to get my cars together so i can start racing. trying to keep8 cars up at the same time with out a job gets pretty hard
dezertranger96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 10:23 AM   #547
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

I'll be there on the 7th Dave. I've talked with several friends that will be coming to this race also. This will be a blast..... Thanks Dave"
Kyosho SC-R DB buggy
Chuck 21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 06:55 PM   #548
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

i will try to make it out there for this event, i will try to get some of us vegas guys out there!! see u soon!!
SIK LIDZ Rc Painting
P.I.P Parachute Industry Products.
1bigshane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 08:10 PM   #549
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Anyone know the hours of the shop/track I can't find it online......?
Old 11-11-2011, 05:51 AM   #550
Tech Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doitinthedirt View Post
Anyone know the hours of the shop/track I can't find it online......?
11:30AM - 8:00PM M-F
9:00AM - end of racing 10 or 11pm Sat
10:00AM - 4:00PM Sun
Old 11-13-2011, 08:40 PM   #551
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

dave tried to come see u guys on sunday on my way back from jbrl. but u were closed!! o well, i should of called u frist. see u next time.
SIK LIDZ Rc Painting
P.I.P Parachute Industry Products.
1bigshane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 07:27 PM   #552
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1bigshane View Post
dave tried to come see u guys on sunday on my way back from jbrl. but u were closed!! o well, i should of called u frist. see u next time.
X2 I made the trip from Moreno valley..to find out it was close
Old 11-15-2011, 07:17 AM   #553
Tech Regular

Yeah, I should have posted we would be closed. Sorry guys. Myself and the whole gang went to the HPI West Coast Baja Nationals @ Milestone. I'm truely sorry for not posting it up.
Old 11-15-2011, 10:11 PM   #554
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Is it Dec. 7th yet"???? Dave even Marcia is taking the day off to come to this race" We've got more friends coming as of today also. Several more of our friends are trying to put it together also,even Big Shane"
Kyosho SC-R DB buggy
Chuck 21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 12:30 PM   #555
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Is it Saturday yet?
highdesertdude is offline   Reply With Quote