Wiki Posts
Search

New Hobby Store And Indoor Offroad Track Coyote Hobbies Victorville Ca

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2011, 09:48 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Dragrcr
Whoa easy trigger. I was there Saturday, he probably asked for marshals, 4-5 times, and i only heard him ask more than once 1 time at the end of the night.

You might want to whao your own horse my friend... We are talking in
general to keep race programs on time and getting out at a reasonable
hour on race days and general butt heads that think they don't have to
help out their fellow racers.

We are not talking about one night like you are...

I use to race in CA back in the 80's & 90's while living in AZ and back then
I learned CA guys don't like #1 AZ guys beating them #2 AZ guys being right
about anything ever. (Not all CA. guys, but a whole lot of them)

So you guys just keep your CA self righteousness and total disrespect for
others from outside CA coming, I'm use to it LOL"LOL"LOL"
Old 04-20-2011, 10:05 AM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Saturdays shouldn't be a big deal moving races up an hour, like it would on a weekday due to peoples work schedule....Yes I know people work saturdays, I'm one of them, but most places do start earlier on weekends...nuff said about that.

Chuck, I understand what your saying about running a stricter program for us travelers (Trust me)there have been many times Brendan could not run his mains cause it was getting late,and I only drive a hour and 10 min or so to Coyote. But man grab a hotel or something, these guys will get it down but they are still getting going, all the tracks youv'e named besides Havasu. I have been to and know the owners of all of them have been doing this awhile and have cracker jack crews, Heck Danny (wcrc) don't even have to be there and the place runs fine, same with Jimmy (hot rods) Garret (702) etc. I see Dave running around all over the place, there is no way he can not come in like the others could. His crew/race announcer is still gettin going, he will in time just like the others get it going well, then he can fine tune, no one wants a dictator for a race director, unlike Havasu in So Cal Dave pisses people off they will go to one of the other 8 or 9 other tracks within ear shot. I have 2 other tracks that are less time travel for me to go to, but I still go out there to support the new track. Heck the track isnt really even a 1/8th scale track but I still go.. I want as many R/C tracks as I can get (call me greedy) so cmon down again Chuck and relax..Ill tell you what I will make sure Cody brings the Tupac!!!!

Dave carry on..Remember if you need help from any of us, you got our numbers....I think were coming out this saturday...SEE YA
Old 04-20-2011, 10:20 AM
Tech Master

Hey" Jeff" I was no no way shape or form bashing on Coyote (or Dave) I
love the place (I'm coming back many more times)

My point is (ONLY) that the race director is 100% responsible for if a race
program sucks or is great"

My point is when Dave gets all his growing pains sorted out with good race
directing his place will be one of the very best around because he is one
he!! of a great people person (so is his family) and he works at this harder
then any track owner I've ever met in all my years..

Motel my azz" LOL"LOL" they cost money (I don't have any) so I go race
and turn right around to go home.

As for Tupac I'm pitting with Cody at any track I race at that he's there. That
boy plays GREAT" music....
Old 04-20-2011, 12:32 PM
Tech Regular

Ok Guys,

This past weekend I got my voice back and started a little slow with my announcing and ended strong for my experience or lack of it. I was told by a few I did great. Now as far as turnmarshals go, we did not have a problem having them much more than just a little bit of time getting them out here. Every week I see things we can correct and get it done. I saw a couple of things this past week and it is going to get better. I do appreciate all the suggestions and the offers for help, they mean alot and I do take them into consideration and will take some of you guys up on offers for help occasionally. Now with that said , Jammin JD came to the very first race we put on and raced this past weekend and said it was alot more professional and organized. He really liked what we have done. He has run his own race program and hobby shop, so this tells me we are headed in the right direction. I have had many offers from various people about announcing here. Each one from a different track. As the owner operator, I want to take the bull by the horns. I will be the race director here and will be doing the announcing. This does not mean I would not bring in another announcer from time to time for a special event or a club race. This is what I wanted to do from the beginning. I think we have said all that needs to be said on the subject of turnmarshals. Lets move on gentleman.

For the record, I'm from California and I do not hate people from Arizona.
Old 04-20-2011, 12:54 PM
Tech Master

I hope your using the term gentleman loosely" very loosely LOL"LOL"

I have no dought you will have one of the best R/C tracks/shops on the
west coast one day soon as hard as you work and as friendly as you &
your family are to people....
Old 04-20-2011, 01:25 PM
Tech Initiate

Well said Dave, that was turning into a pissing match as things often do on these forums. I have been coming to your track every week and the program gets better and faster every week and you seem to be figuring it out pretty quick and I have not seen you go in the wrong direction yet. I think if you get that better PA system that will help a lot, sometimes it is very hard to hear what is being said. Always remember you have a direction you want YOUR BUSINESS to go and stay the course, everyone has an opinion some good some bad but yours is the only one that counts. You can't please everyone but you always have to be sure that you please yourself or it will no longer be fun.
Old 04-20-2011, 03:34 PM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by Chuck 21

I use to race in CA back in the 80's & 90's while living in AZ and back then
I learned CA guys don't like #1 AZ guys beating them #2 AZ guys being right
about anything ever. (Not all CA. guys, but a whole lot of them)

So you guys just keep your CA self righteousness and total disrespect for
others from outside CA coming, I'm use to it LOL"LOL"LOL"
WOW how did we go from how to run the races faster to CA guys disrespecting AZ guys, no where did any one disrespect you, they only disagreed with you, it is not a matter of right or wrong only of differing opinions. I have been racing for over 25 years and could care less were you are from as long as you race clean and have fun. I can tell you are very passionate about RC racing and where you live so from one grumpy old man who as learn from experience to another think before you speak.
Old 04-20-2011, 03:55 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by RCpops50-2.0
WOW how did we go from how to run the races faster to CA guys disrespecting AZ guys, no where did any one disrespect you, they only disagreed with you, it is not a matter of right or wrong only of differing opinions. I have been racing for over 25 years and could care less were you are from as long as you race clean and have fun. I can tell you are very passionate about RC racing and where you live so from one grumpy old man who as learn from experience to another think before you speak.

LOL"LOL"LOL"
Old 04-20-2011, 05:32 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Chuck 21
Yeah" well said if you don't give a $h!t about your fellow racers or the
track owner trying to make a living and keep his doors open...

I've done what I can to help Dave out, and I'll continue to help him out. I go to him as much as possible and hold off on holding parts until he has them as much as I can. I could order online, have parts to me cheaper and faster than Dave can because he doesn't have warehouses of parts at the ready, but I go to him because I know when I have a question he'll be there to answer the question, he'll know what will work and what won't.

Chuck, you need to get over yourself, you have this attitude where you think you're better than everyone else and are high and mighty. Get over yourself. You need to get your attitude in check.

It seems you got butt hurt when Dave didn't take up your wife's offer to announce, boo-freaking-whoo. Dave's the owner, if he doesn't want to take up her offer, deal with it and move the on.

Last edited by BuckMan; 04-21-2011 at 11:45 AM.
Old 04-20-2011, 07:53 PM
Tech Initiate

Dave asked all us gentlemen to move on and I could not agree with him more. Using such profanity does not help Dave one bit. Error404 you need to remove your last post or I will have it removed and have you blocked from further use of this forum. It is time to stop the pissing match, what are you guys a bunch of old ladies. LOL LOL LOL
Old 04-20-2011, 08:15 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by the machine
Dave asked all us gentlemen to move on and I could not agree with him more. Using such profanity does not help Dave one bit. Error404 you need to remove your last post or I will have it removed and have you blocked from further use of this forum. It is time to stop the pissing match, what are you guys a bunch of old ladies. LOL LOL LOL
Nope.
Old 04-20-2011, 11:59 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by the machine
Get off the "Imaginary High Horse".....

Gonna ban me? (please)

I'll make it easier for you, I'm in Grand Terrace block me personally!
Old 04-21-2011, 12:16 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Error404

I've done what I can to help Dave out, and I'll continue to help him out. I go to him as much as possible and hold off on holding parts until he has them as much as I can. I could order online, have parts to me cheaper and faster than Dave can because he doesn't have warehouses of parts at the ready, but I go to him because I know when I have a question he'll be there to answer the question, he'll know what will work and what won't.

Chuck, you need to get over yourself, you have this attitude where you think you're better than everyone else and are high and mighty. Get the f**k over yourself. You need to get your attitude in check.

It seems you got butt hurt when Dave didn't take up your wife's offer to announce, boo-freaking-whoo. Dave's the owner, if he doesn't want to take up her offer, f**king deal with it and move the f**k on.
WELL SAID!
Old 04-21-2011, 07:52 AM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 239 (100%+)

Let's cut the bickering
Old 04-21-2011, 07:57 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Error404

Chuck, you need to get over yourself, you have this attitude where you think you're better than everyone else and are high and mighty. Get the f**k over yourself. You need to get your attitude in check.

It seems you got butt hurt when Dave didn't take up your wife's offer to announce, boo-freaking-whoo. Dave's the owner, if he doesn't want to take up her offer, f**king deal with it and move the f**k on.

Your priceless........

If you had a clue you would even be funny....

Someday if you learn to comprehend anything your reading in a post you
might relize how foolish you sound.....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.