Search

Pin Shop Hobbies Oakville,CT

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2013, 12:16 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by SpeedFreak162
Ehhh some nights are better then others... Good job to everyone last night
Time to regroup and try again lol. See everybody in two weeks.

Dr joe I hope u no that wasn't intentional in that 3rd NASTruck heat. Ur suppose to come of corner to fast for me to catch you or atleast that's what I expected....

Transitioning from offtoad to oval in the same day is proving to be to difficult a switch. Saturdays are oval only for now...

Migrating south but ended up north
"Ducky"
No worries Donald, it just bent the body down so I knew it would be scrubbing the carpet for the rest of the heat. It just took a body washer under the body to get it through the main & the shoo goo repair is drying as we speak. LOL
I know - re - the corner exit speed. If I get 2 tires on the ice & I get wheel spin it kills my corner exit speed & we were sooo close together. I knoew it wasn't intentional. You have proven to be an extremely clean racer. Sensai Jay has taught you well grasshopper!! Cya wednesday!
Old 01-27-2013, 12:19 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by taco94
Great to be back after a month. Hats off again to the PSH guys that make it happen. Jay and Joe, you guys are the best. You guys got the knowledge I don't and helped me get it to a whole other level. Got my first 2.4 and 2.3 thanks to you guys. Felt great to qualify as good as I did, even though I couldn't make it happen in the main. I probably won't be going to madness, but I'll make sure to be there for your trophy race.
See Taco, I told you the car had it in it. Nice runs last night. A couple of replacement front end parts & that car should be even better.
Old 01-27-2013, 12:20 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by trevcoll
Had a great time last night. Hopefully my "noob" mistakes in SK didn't cause anyone else too much grief. I have a way to go when it comes to being lapped cleanly (or hopefully lapping someone, someday ). More practice time on the track to get the grove down and keep a consistent line will help with that I think.

Jay - Thanks for the help with the set up on my cars.
For night # 1 that car looked great Trevor. It will only get better with more track time.
Old 01-28-2013, 06:11 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by trevcoll
Had a great time last night. Hopefully my "noob" mistakes in SK didn't cause anyone else too much grief. I have a way to go when it comes to being lapped cleanly (or hopefully lapping someone, someday ). More practice time on the track to get the grove down and keep a consistent line will help with that I think.

Jay - Thanks for the help with the set up on my cars.
no problem any time you looked better and better as the night went on good job!!!!
Old 01-28-2013, 06:13 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by taco94
Great to be back after a month. Hats off again to the PSH guys that make it happen. Jay and Joe, you guys are the best. You guys got the knowledge I don't and helped me get it to a whole other level. Got my first 2.4 and 2.3 thanks to you guys. Felt great to qualify as good as I did, even though I couldn't make it happen in the main. I probably won't be going to madness, but I'll make sure to be there for your trophy race.
any time taco good job in the main and try to get that front end freshended up it will help you a lot in traffic
Old 01-28-2013, 06:15 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by jberlenbach
No worries Donald, it just bent the body down so I knew it would be scrubbing the carpet for the rest of the heat. It just took a body washer under the body to get it through the main & the shoo goo repair is drying as we speak. LOL
I know - re - the corner exit speed. If I get 2 tires on the ice & I get wheel spin it kills my corner exit speed & we were sooo close together. I knoew it wasn't intentional. You have proven to be an extremely clean racer. Sensai Jay has taught you well grasshopper!! Cya wednesday!

yes Ducky lesson #1 dont drive like i did saturday night oh and charge your batteries yeah thats a good peice of advise right there lol oops my bad lmao
Old 01-28-2013, 06:19 AM
Tech Master

Ok Dale just PM'ed me with a good bit of info any one racing SK Saturday at madness they are using Kar-SK rule your car must be "NO" lighter then 33ozso please if anyone needs lead let me or Ducky know asap so we can get your cars weighed up if you are running a KSKT Spark youll need about 3oz
Old 01-28-2013, 08:42 AM
Tech Master

HERE IS THE 2013 KAR-SK RULES-

http://www.hobbytalk.com/bbs1/attach...2&d=1352853420
Old 01-30-2013, 01:58 AM
Tech Master

JUST A REMINDER, HERE ARE THE TROPHY RACES AT PIN SHOP HOBBIES:

FEB 9TH "KING OF THE RING"

MARCH 30TH "STEVE SEMERARO MEMORIAL" RACE

MAY 11TH "THE SPRING SHOOT OUT"
Old 02-01-2013, 06:08 AM
Tech Master

Who is racing at madness tomorrow?????
Old 02-01-2013, 08:09 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by fatkidracing14
Who is racing at madness tomorrow?????
I am! is everyone interested in meeting at the shop & carpooling/ caravaning up to enfield? Maybe leaving PSH at about 12:30 or so??
Old 02-01-2013, 08:45 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by jberlenbach
I am! is everyone interested in meeting at the shop & carpooling/ caravaning up to enfield? Maybe leaving PSH at about 12:30 or so??
COOL!
Old 02-01-2013, 09:24 AM
Tech Addict

Hey Guys,
I know alot of you are going to Madness Saturday, but if your not too tired we would like to invite you to Gallimods on Sunday for a free practice/race day on our oval. I would just like to extend my personal thanks to everyone there for the hospitality you show me everytime I come by. Hopefully my schedule will clear up a bit after Motorama so I can come play on THE RING! We will be openning at 10am Sunday, hope a few of you can make it.

Thanks,
Ed
Old 02-01-2013, 12:11 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by ed@gallimods
Hey Guys,
I know alot of you are going to Madness Saturday, but if your not too tired we would like to invite you to Gallimods on Sunday for a free practice/race day on our oval. I would just like to extend my personal thanks to everyone there for the hospitality you show me everytime I come by. Hopefully my schedule will clear up a bit after Motorama so I can come play on THE RING! We will be openning at 10am Sunday, hope a few of you can make it.

Thanks,
Ed
Thanks Ed I'd love to but I'm working Sunday & then it's SUPER BOWL!!
If you do it again - let me know. Joe B
Old 02-01-2013, 09:13 PM
Tech Regular

The shop will still be open sat regular times,track open for practice,no races all racers going to a trophy race at madness....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.