R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Track Locator Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-28-2011, 04:33 PM   #166
Tech Regular
 
Pin Shop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 465
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dieselpower View Post
ahh, I thought ya'll always ran on Sundays. Given the RCHR and PSH Saturday stuff, we might have to change things up a bit up here.
Yes when we started we chose sat cause Wolcott runs his on sunday,this week we have something going on outside of RC so we changed to sunday to try to fisish up the Trophy race from 2 weeks ago.But we are open to any Racing with any Hobby Shops in the area,it will help the whole Hobby..Pat/Steve..
Pin Shop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 05:00 PM   #167
Tech Regular
 
Electric Dave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Lakeville, CT
Posts: 253
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

I still don't know if I can make it on Sunday, not looking good for me but the weather looks great so I hope you guys have a good turn out. Anyone who has not yet been out on the track - check it out, it's a fantastic and quick layout, lots of fun for any scale...great with the 1/8ths and equally fun with 1/10ths.
Electric Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 03:17 AM   #168
Tech Elite
 
Bman's 3XNT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Ct.
Posts: 2,967
Trader Rating: 70 (100%+)
Default

Great day yesterday! Dave have the results? I would like to see the lap times. Thanks!
__________________
Team Durango DEX410 w/3 Diffs ;) The original
Xray Xb2 CE

www.rchr.biz------www.Wolcotthobby.com
Bman's 3XNT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 06:21 AM   #169
Tech Initiate
 
ITJeff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Litchfield County, CT
Posts: 40
Default

Wish I had been able to make it early enough to see if there was a class for my buggy to run in, but I did show around 4:00pm and get some pics and a short video. Excuse the quality, it was all done with a cell phone.

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
Attached Thumbnails
Pin Shop Hobbies    Oakville,CT-110501_161542.jpg   Pin Shop Hobbies    Oakville,CT-110501_161554.jpg   Pin Shop Hobbies    Oakville,CT-110501_161610.jpg   Pin Shop Hobbies    Oakville,CT-110501_161618.jpg   Pin Shop Hobbies    Oakville,CT-110501_161626.jpg  

__________________
{}-Jeff-{}
Traxxas Bandit - GM Racing V4R ESC, Speedworks Caliber, HPI RF-1 AM Receiver
ITJeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 06:23 AM   #170
Tech Initiate
 
ITJeff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Litchfield County, CT
Posts: 40
Default

more pics...
Attached Thumbnails
Pin Shop Hobbies    Oakville,CT-110501_161640.jpg   Pin Shop Hobbies    Oakville,CT-110501_161648.jpg   Pin Shop Hobbies    Oakville,CT-110501_161702.jpg   Pin Shop Hobbies    Oakville,CT-110501_161708.jpg   Pin Shop Hobbies    Oakville,CT-110501_161713.jpg  

__________________
{}-Jeff-{}
Traxxas Bandit - GM Racing V4R ESC, Speedworks Caliber, HPI RF-1 AM Receiver
ITJeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 08:20 AM   #171
Tech Regular
 
Pin Shop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 465
Default

Thanks for all the help form everybody yesterday. One issue we will have to work on is getting people to marshal right when their race is over there was alot of people that were not coming right out after their race which in turn slowed the program down. But other than that a great day and a good turn out. I will get the results to Dave when I get to the shop tonite. I will also have them posted on http://www.pinshophobbies.com
Pin Shop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 09:40 AM   #172
Tech Elite
 
Bman's 3XNT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Ct.
Posts: 2,967
Trader Rating: 70 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ITJeff View Post
Wish I had been able to make it early enough to see if there was a class for my buggy to run in, but I did show around 4:00pm and get some pics and a short video. Excuse the quality, it was all done with a cell phone.

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
Glad you stopped down! But you should of went trackside to talk with a few of us. There was a sportsman class yesterday, it would of been perfect. At least u got to see the 1/8. Awesome racing right there!
__________________
Team Durango DEX410 w/3 Diffs ;) The original
Xray Xb2 CE

www.rchr.biz------www.Wolcotthobby.com
Bman's 3XNT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 09:55 AM   #173
Tech Initiate
 
ITJeff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Litchfield County, CT
Posts: 40
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bman's 3XNT View Post
Glad you stopped down! But you should of went trackside to talk with a few of us. There was a sportsman class yesterday, it would of been perfect. At least u got to see the 1/8. Awesome racing right there!
I probably should have. I had my buggy and everything in the car ready to go. Only thing missing was cash since my wife held on to that so I wouldn't spend any. I really do want to try running some laps on the track to see how my old Bandit can do.

I was amazed at the air the 1/8 guys were getting, and I had a hard time getting good pics since the camera on my phone is so slow.
__________________
{}-Jeff-{}
Traxxas Bandit - GM Racing V4R ESC, Speedworks Caliber, HPI RF-1 AM Receiver
ITJeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 10:55 AM   #174
Tech Addict
 
orgnoi1's Avatar
R/C Tech Elite Subscriber
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Nassau, NY
Posts: 534
Trader Rating: 39 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pin Shop View Post
Thanks for all the help form everybody yesterday. One issue we will have to work on is getting people to marshal right when their race is over there was alot of people that were not coming right out after their race which in turn slowed the program down. But other than that a great day and a good turn out. I will get the results to Dave when I get to the shop tonite. I will also have them posted on http://www.pinshophobbies.com
A lot of tracks do an "impound" right at the end of the race... that would be a safe bet that it would work...
__________________
Ross M. | RC Photographer
The Bashing Grounds | I-Lap Timing
The Cow Performance Company | Dogpile Racing
orgnoi1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 06:43 PM   #175
Tech Elite
 
tschenck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Wolcott, CT
Posts: 2,724
Trader Rating: 110 (100%+)
Default

so who won the make up race yesterday? thanks
__________________
Pro-Line/MIP/Team Scream Racing/Dirt Skins
Wolcott Hobby/RCHR
Losi 22 4.0 hobbywing xr10 pro stock spec, tsr 17.5
tschenck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 09:39 AM   #176
Tech Regular
 
Electric Dave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Lakeville, CT
Posts: 253
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bman's 3XNT View Post
Great day yesterday! Dave have the results? I would like to see the lap times. Thanks!
I had to leave a little early so I was unable to get the results on the flash drive. When Steve Emails them to me I'll post them right up. I'm anxious to see them too...

PS - Thanks for pitting TWICE during the dual-buggy mains...
Electric Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 11:24 AM   #177
Tech Regular
 
Pin Shop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 465
Default

Dave,
Ya gotta donate one of those APPLE computers so the program doesnt crash in the middle of the mains again!!!!!!
Pin Shop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 05:25 PM   #178
Tech Regular
 
Electric Dave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Lakeville, CT
Posts: 253
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pin Shop View Post
Dave,
Ya gotta donate one of those APPLE computers so the program doesnt crash in the middle of the mains again!!!!!!
We can work something out...but does the lap counting software run on the Mac?
Electric Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 05:33 PM   #179
Tech Elite
 
Bman's 3XNT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Ct.
Posts: 2,967
Trader Rating: 70 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electric Dave View Post
I had to leave a little early so I was unable to get the results on the flash drive. When Steve Emails them to me I'll post them right up. I'm anxious to see them too...

PS - Thanks for pitting TWICE during the dual-buggy mains...
Ya, no problem. Get on his a$$ and let get some results...........
__________________
Team Durango DEX410 w/3 Diffs ;) The original
Xray Xb2 CE

www.rchr.biz------www.Wolcotthobby.com
Bman's 3XNT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 07:10 PM   #180
Tech Regular
 
Pin Shop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 465
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electric Dave View Post
We can work something out...but does the lap counting software run on the Mac?
I'm pretty sure I can get it for mac also.
Pin Shop is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Radio Control Hobbies & Raceway - Waterbury, CT. Scrubb Northeast Racing Forum 30561 Today 04:07 AM
Pin Shop Hobbies & Raceway Pin Shop Racing Forum 12 11-24-2010 07:37 AM



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 08:03 AM.


Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net