R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Track Locator Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-02-2012, 05:26 AM   #1621
Tech Regular
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: CT
Posts: 349
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by taco94 View Post
What a night. Another great time at Pin Shop. My first oval win feels good. Jay was putting up a fight right near the end, but the mighty must fall at some point. Congrats Sam on winning that purdy pit board. lol Ty taking down the win in Legends was good to see as well. Also nice seeing the SK class filling up quick. Interesting little cars.

Good night, y'all.
Ty killed me in the Legends main

Congrats on your win too. Jay got checked more than a hockey player in the playoffs but pushed hard right up to the final lap. I think Steve took a shot or two in his mains.

Never a dull moment on a bullring!
__________________
RC Truck Stop
www.RCTruckStop.com
NHRCRACER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 06:00 AM   #1622
Tech Master
 
taco94's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Conn.
Posts: 1,116
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

I almost don't consider my win a true win. Pure dumb luck with Joe out early and Jay getting caught up a few times. Can't wait for next week.
__________________
Derek T.
Serpent 733 / Novarossi Keep On / Airtronics M11
Falcone Racing Products
"Always support your local hobby shop. Internet retailers do nothing to help you race." - Tom B.
taco94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 06:43 AM   #1623
Tech Regular
 
jberlenbach's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 340
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default oval

Quote:
Originally Posted by taco94 View Post
I almost don't consider my win a true win. Pure dumb luck with Joe out early and Jay getting caught up a few times. Can't wait for next week.
I'm glad we got your car handling well for ya! congrats on the win - sometimes it is survival on a small track like that. I'm always glad to see one of my cars in victory lane - even if it wasn't me driving it - HA!!
Let me know when your ready to expand to a second class. I can build an SK or a 12th Nastruck for you, then we can battle in more than one class!!

Thanks to Matt & RC TRuckStop for the raffle prize for the night. Matt, your Legends is sooo smooth!! I think you need a pan car now!!!
__________________
Joe B

Associated B4, B4.1, T4, T4.1, SC10, SC10 4X4, 12L4, TC3, RC10 Team Car, RC10T.
CEFX Xanthos, Darkside KSKT, MRC Ironman MT-10.
jberlenbach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 07:00 AM   #1624
Tech Apprentice
 
skooter2004's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: seymour,CT
Posts: 99
Default

Thank you to the guys at pin shop. I had a great time. Sorry to all the guys I got in the way of, I'm still a little rusty. Thank you Matt for the awesome raffle prize. That's going into my son's birthday stash, I think he'll be pretty happy with that one. And also a huge thanks to Mr. James Buttler for his incredible act of kindmess. All in all, it was a great night. Thank you.
__________________
Sam Rodriguez
Pinshop Hobbies
RCHR
YOUR MOM
skooter2004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 09:31 AM   #1625
Tech Regular
 
jberlenbach's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 340
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default main

Quote:
Originally Posted by skooter2004 View Post
Thank you to the guys at pin shop. I had a great time. Sorry to all the guys I got in the way of, I'm still a little rusty. Thank you Matt for the awesome raffle prize. That's going into my son's birthday stash, I think he'll be pretty happy with that one. And also a huge thanks to Mr. James Buttler for his incredible act of kindmess. All in all, it was a great night. Thank you.
Sam, your pan car looked real good in the main! I think the rust was starting to come off!! LOL Cya next saturday & make sure you dont have any more screws loose!!!!!
__________________
Joe B

Associated B4, B4.1, T4, T4.1, SC10, SC10 4X4, 12L4, TC3, RC10 Team Car, RC10T.
CEFX Xanthos, Darkside KSKT, MRC Ironman MT-10.
jberlenbach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 12:35 PM   #1626
Tech Master
 
taco94's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Conn.
Posts: 1,116
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jberlenbach View Post
I'm glad we got your car handling well for ya! congrats on the win - sometimes it is survival on a small track like that. I'm always glad to see one of my cars in victory lane - even if it wasn't me driving it - HA!!
Let me know when your ready to expand to a second class. I can build an SK or a 12th Nastruck for you, then we can battle in more than one class!!

Thanks to Matt & RC TRuckStop for the raffle prize for the night. Matt, your Legends is sooo smooth!! I think you need a pan car now!!!
That's a cool offer Joe, and as fun as I think those SK's are, I feel like I need to learn my pan car to the best of my abilities before getting into a second class.

Mr. Higgins in pan with us should make things REALLY interesting.
__________________
Derek T.
Serpent 733 / Novarossi Keep On / Airtronics M11
Falcone Racing Products
"Always support your local hobby shop. Internet retailers do nothing to help you race." - Tom B.
taco94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 05:48 PM   #1627
Tech Regular
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: CT
Posts: 349
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by taco94 View Post
That's a cool offer Joe, and as fun as I think those SK's are, I feel like I need to learn my pan car to the best of my abilities before getting into a second class.

Mr. Higgins in pan with us should make things REALLY interesting.
If I add another class, that would have to be the one. I should suck it up and piece a car together.
__________________
RC Truck Stop
www.RCTruckStop.com
NHRCRACER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 06:40 PM   #1628
Tech Master
 
fatkidracing14's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: SEYMOUR, CT
Posts: 1,086
Send a message via Yahoo to fatkidracing14
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NHRCRACER View Post
If I add another class, that would have to be the one. I should suck it up and piece a car together.
there is a lot of them in a certain persons pit every week that just need a driver and im not saying any names......... but it rymes with Dr. Joe.....crap!!! sorry it slipped lol
__________________
JAY "GINGER" KENNEDY
RCHR www.rchr.biz 1258 So. Main ST Waterbury, CT (203) 575-9757
DARKSIDE MOTORSPORTS / KSKT PRODUCTS- www.darksidems.com-www.kskts.com
MACLAN RACING maclan-racing.com/ XPERT R/C USA-www.xpert-rc-us.com
DEVIL SPIT Traction compound- www.facebook.com/DEVILSPITtirecompound
fatkidracing14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 08:30 PM   #1629
Tech Regular
 
jberlenbach's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 340
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default pan car

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatkidracing14 View Post
there is a lot of them in a certain persons pit every week that just need a driver and im not saying any names......... but it rymes with Dr. Joe.....crap!!! sorry it slipped lol
Yeah Matt, its true. come by & check out the fleet! I usually have 3 or 4 cars with me. Joe B
__________________
Joe B

Associated B4, B4.1, T4, T4.1, SC10, SC10 4X4, 12L4, TC3, RC10 Team Car, RC10T.
CEFX Xanthos, Darkside KSKT, MRC Ironman MT-10.
jberlenbach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 08:21 PM   #1630
Tech Regular
 
Pin Shop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 465
Default

Here are the results for Saturday Night Oval Racing:
Attached Files
File Type: pdf R4_Race_01_Legends_B-Main.pdf (50.0 KB, 42 views)
File Type: pdf R4_Race_02_Nas-Trucks_A-Main.pdf (65.9 KB, 53 views)
File Type: pdf R4_Race_03_SK-Cars_A-Main.pdf (64.3 KB, 49 views)
File Type: pdf R4_Race_04_Legends_A-Main.pdf (56.3 KB, 41 views)
File Type: pdf R4_Race_05_1-10 Pan Car_A-Main.pdf (68.5 KB, 53 views)
__________________
Outdoor dirt and indoor carpet oval and road course..
Pin Shop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 09:25 PM   #1631
Tech Master
 
taco94's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Conn.
Posts: 1,116
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Hats off to the Pin Shop crew again. Very fun night. Had great qualifying runs, then the main came and it pushed. Bad. Oh well. A fun night nonetheless.

Sam, good to see you getting back into oval shape. Matt Higgins, I understand running a car that you've never had experience with before is tough. But I hope you can join us again in pan car. Maybe with one of your own...

JOE, CONGRATS ON THE WIN!! Congrats to all the winners tonight. Joe's threat level: HIGH. LOL
__________________
Derek T.
Serpent 733 / Novarossi Keep On / Airtronics M11
Falcone Racing Products
"Always support your local hobby shop. Internet retailers do nothing to help you race." - Tom B.
taco94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 10:39 PM   #1632
Tech Regular
 
jberlenbach's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 340
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default results

Quote:
Originally Posted by taco94 View Post
Hats off to the Pin Shop crew again. Very fun night. Had great qualifying runs, then the main came and it pushed. Bad. Oh well. A fun night nonetheless.

Sam, good to see you getting back into oval shape. Matt Higgins, I understand running a car that you've never had experience with before is tough. But I hope you can join us again in pan car. Maybe with one of your own...

JOE, CONGRATS ON THE WIN!! Congrats to all the winners tonight. Joe's threat level: HIGH. LOL
Thanks Derek, it was a fun night as always!!
Thanks Steve for posting the results & please be sure everyone to check the results. That is not a typo in the 1/10th pan car race! LOL
__________________
Joe B

Associated B4, B4.1, T4, T4.1, SC10, SC10 4X4, 12L4, TC3, RC10 Team Car, RC10T.
CEFX Xanthos, Darkside KSKT, MRC Ironman MT-10.
jberlenbach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 09:25 AM   #1633
Tech Apprentice
 
skooter2004's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: seymour,CT
Posts: 99
Default

Thank you, another great night of racing. Skooter (Sammy jr. ) had a real good time also. A huge thank you goes out to Mr. Steve Palmer for looking out for my son so he could race. Competition was real tough but was also real close. Its very cool to see 5 pan cars running at full steam at less than 1" apart. I get a huge rush out of that. Jay I hope you liked the bodies. Sometimes simple is better. So Thank you everyone for a great night. See you f&#[email protected] next week.
__________________
Sam Rodriguez
Pinshop Hobbies
RCHR
YOUR MOM
skooter2004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 09:28 AM   #1634
Tech Apprentice
 
skooter2004's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: seymour,CT
Posts: 99
Default

Oh, and thank you to Mandi for the awsome hotdogs. F^%K my diet.
__________________
Sam Rodriguez
Pinshop Hobbies
RCHR
YOUR MOM
skooter2004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 11:16 AM   #1635
Tech Regular
 
jberlenbach's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 340
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by skooter2004 View Post
Thank you, another great night of racing. Skooter (Sammy jr. ) had a real good time also. A huge thank you goes out to Mr. Steve Palmer for looking out for my son so he could race. Competition was real tough but was also real close. Its very cool to see 5 pan cars running at full steam at less than 1" apart. I get a huge rush out of that. Jay I hope you liked the bodies. Sometimes simple is better. So Thank you everyone for a great night. See you f&#[email protected] next week.
I'll say!! 5 of those big bullets blazing around the bullring!! I dont think I blinked for the whole 6 minutes.
__________________
Joe B

Associated B4, B4.1, T4, T4.1, SC10, SC10 4X4, 12L4, TC3, RC10 Team Car, RC10T.
CEFX Xanthos, Darkside KSKT, MRC Ironman MT-10.
jberlenbach is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Radio Control Hobbies & Raceway - Waterbury, CT. Scrubb Northeast Racing Forum 30561 10-18-2017 04:07 AM
Pin Shop Hobbies & Raceway Pin Shop Racing Forum 12 11-24-2010 07:37 AM



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 03:15 AM.


Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net