Old 11-07-2010, 10:15 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default East Ridge RC Raceway - Rochester NY

East Ridge RC Raceway
876 East Ridge Rd.
Rochester, New York 14621
click for map

Located underneath Blockbuster. Drive around back.

Indoor carpet oval (60'x33'), trucks, and road course racing for 1/10th, 1/12th, and 1/18th scales. Rochester is home of some of the fastest oval racers. You might recognize some of the names on our track records web site.

Bandit RC Race Park recently closed and East Ridge RC Raceway is our new home. Great lighting, heating, pit areas, carpet went down very nicely, more visible location and a ton of nearby restaurants to choose from. The new location also looks very promising for a long term track home. Recently joined by the fast growing truck and onroad racers, this is a fresh new chapter for Rochester RC racing.

Thread to read up on more info from local drivers <- This is not site pimping. If an admin wants me to remove this link send me a pm. Just making it easier to find information on this race track is all.