Default brace

u going to be at pt friday mark
Old 02-16-2012, 07:12 PM   #992
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revo Dan View Post
u going to be at pt friday mark
Not sure yet as I have to work this Friday and 5:45am comes early so not to sure yet. Why?
Old 02-17-2012, 04:02 AM   #993
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 89 (100%+)
Default Friday

Wanted to talk with u about maybe getting a brace. If u will
Old 02-17-2012, 06:08 AM   #994
Tech Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revo Dan View Post
Wanted to talk with u about maybe getting a brace. If u will
That should be no problem they run $20 which is cheaper than other places like"fast lap products" they charge $30 plus shipping
Old 02-17-2012, 10:04 AM   #995
Tech Rookie

Default SUNDAY OVAL

Quote:
Originally Posted by highster View Post
7 I think, and dirt is good. LOL
I think 7 am is very nice ! Very very nice indeed !
blinkt5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 11:09 AM   #996
Tech Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by blinkt5 View Post
I think 7 am is very nice ! Very very nice indeed !
Old 02-19-2012, 05:01 PM   #997
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

had a great day on the oval track today!
bo duke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 05:31 PM   #998
Tech Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by bo duke View Post
had a great day on the oval track today!

Me too. Thanks to Tim for the "breathing down my neck" experience today. The experience of a faster guy behind you, and running clean under that pressure is def a confidence builder. Hopefully my driving and tuning will improve so that I can be more competitive, and you wont have to hold back in the future. I think I picked up six laps over last week with the lighter sct body. Tim were those m2 compound calibers, and how long do they last?

Keeley and I will be there Sunday. Hopefully I will have her Stampede ready.

Thanks also to the guys that bought the Mini lipos from me. Any questions contact me on here or see me Sun. Please make sure to research lipo safety!!!

@ Big Jim. Missed you today, still have that servo(or 10 bucks if you prefer) ready for you.

Thanks PT!
Old 02-20-2012, 02:08 AM   #999
Tech Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by rag6 View Post
Me too. Thanks to Tim for the "breathing down my neck" experience today. The experience of a faster guy behind you, and running clean under that pressure is def a confidence builder. Hopefully my driving and tuning will improve so that I can be more competitive, and you wont have to hold back in the future. I think I picked up six laps over last week with the lighter sct body. Tim were those m2 compound calibers, and how long do they last?

Keeley and I will be there Sunday. Hopefully I will have her Stampede ready.

Thanks also to the guys that bought the Mini lipos from me. Any questions contact me on here or see me Sun. Please make sure to research lipo safety!!!

@ Big Jim. Missed you today, still have that servo(or 10 bucks if you prefer) ready for you.

Thanks PT!
I will be back racing very soon, Lisa and I have been sick , and I spent most of the day with her at "Med Express" and then the E.R. yesterday, the docs finally got it figured out.but by the time I got free it was to late to go racing, besides I thought it would be best to hang around the house in case she needed anything,....I'll see ya this coming Sunday. That servo will be fine,...See ya soon,....
BigJim4J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 04:24 PM   #1000
Tech Apprentice

Get well soon... c ya Sunday.
Old 02-20-2012, 05:25 PM   #1001
Tech Regular

Way to go Matt Stoltz for making the A-main 2wd mod SC this past Sunday at Motorama. Nice to see you mixing it up with the AE guys just to bad they got you . It is just going to make me try harder now to run with you we all know that is not going to happen

Thanks also to Tony for keeping me updated this past weekend on all the racing at Motorama
Old 02-21-2012, 11:36 AM   #1002
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 7 (89%+)
Talking Sunday Racing!

What time?

Im bringing 3 sprint cars and maybe 2 Mod 2wd SC this sunday (Def Mine). No 4wd is has been torn down for cleaning and rebuilding after my dismal run @ the Motorama!!! Thank You for breaking on/off switch while leading in my 3rd main race after I already bumped 2!!! Oh well I had lots of fun!!!
Old 02-21-2012, 12:14 PM   #1003
Tech Rookie

Hey all,

I been trying to post in the thread for a few days now and ever-time it just seems to get hung in moderation, I'm thinking its because I'm new and tried to upload some pics. Anyway here is the copy from my original post, excuse it if it ever does show up. I'll try to link to the photos in a separate post just in case that is what was causing problems with it the first few time.

-jp

Hello everyone,

My name is John and I'm relatively new to the track.

I recently pulled my LOSI XX Kinwald out of storage and am putting it up for sale. The buggy is in such great shape that I wanted to offer it to everyone at the track before I put a listing up on ebay. From what I was told this is a perfect car for the newer vintage class. I'm selling the car as ready to run and listed below is everything included.

LOSI XX CR Kinwald Edition buggy, (completely original and never raced)
JR Racing XR2 radio system w/ original manual
Novak T-4 Speed Controller
K-Speed Mad Science brushed stock motor (27 turn 24deg timing)
Hobbico 925 AC/DC Peak Charger
2 6cell NiCad packs

I'm asking $200.00 or BEST OFFER, I do have the ability to accept payment through PayPal.

Included are photos and I will bring the car to the track whenever I practice and or race. Please feel free to contact me with any questions.

Thanks - John
JPASC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 12:21 PM   #1004
Tech Rookie

The Pics:
Attached Thumbnails
PT Raceway NEW TRACK Level Green, Murrsyville, Pittsburgh, Penn Trafford, Irwin-xx_01.jpg   PT Raceway NEW TRACK Level Green, Murrsyville, Pittsburgh, Penn Trafford, Irwin-xx_02.jpg   PT Raceway NEW TRACK Level Green, Murrsyville, Pittsburgh, Penn Trafford, Irwin-xx_03.jpg   PT Raceway NEW TRACK Level Green, Murrsyville, Pittsburgh, Penn Trafford, Irwin-xx_04.jpg   PT Raceway NEW TRACK Level Green, Murrsyville, Pittsburgh, Penn Trafford, Irwin-xx_06.jpg  

JPASC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 03:39 PM   #1005
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcmark17 View Post
Way to go Matt Stoltz for making the A-main 2wd mod SC this past Sunday at Motorama. Nice to see you mixing it up with the AE guys just to bad they got you . It is just going to make me try harder now to run with you we all know that is not going to happen

Thanks also to Tony for keeping me updated this past weekend on all the racing at Motorama
I had a blast at Motorama. Congrats to Matt on his A-main run and to Todd for qualifying 6th in the Novice class which put him into the A-Main. Anthony qualified 2nd (1/8scale bug)for the B-main while Mur had TQ and Kirk (from McCulloughs )qualified 4th 1/8th scale buggy. I ended up winning the D-main 2wd stock buggy and got the bump to the C-Main not bad for my first dirt race. Looks like western PA represented well.
Sludge-T is offline   Reply With Quote