Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Track Locator Forum
PT Raceway NEW TRACK Level Green, Murrsyville, Pittsburgh, Penn Trafford, Irwin >

PT Raceway NEW TRACK Level Green, Murrsyville, Pittsburgh, Penn Trafford, Irwin

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree1Likes

PT Raceway NEW TRACK Level Green, Murrsyville, Pittsburgh, Penn Trafford, Irwin

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2012, 06:19 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 30 (97%+)
Default Hey Matt,

If Derrick doesn't want all of the 27T's you have I'd interested in a few as well. I'll be there Friday, but doubt Sunday.
Old 02-07-2012, 07:00 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

I'll let you guys decide - I can split them up or Derick if you want them all, you asked first. I have 15 of them - 4 are brand new Fantom Team Edition Revenge of the Monster motors which I'd sell for $10 a piece, and the rest are $5 a piece and they are a mix of Revenge of the Monsters, P2K's, Trinity Spec (the purple Ultra Bird-style with no labels) and I think there's one old Paradox in there.

A P2K based motor would be great on the road course since it's a torquier motor, and the Monsters are awesome for oval due to their higher rpm.
Old 02-07-2012, 07:22 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

Originally Posted by rag6
I like how the impound worked last Fri, except when people were ignoring it. In all 3 of my runs my truck was the only one on the table.

Are we sticking with sc tires for Late Model? Need to figure out what I am buying next...

Thanks PT, Had a ton of fun last FRI on the off road course. Hope I can attend Fridays more often in the future.

It is a short course late model class, so I think to keep the class as it was intended to be, short course tires and late model bodies.
Old 02-07-2012, 07:58 PM
Tech Rookie

I agree with Steve, keep it as SC Trucks with SC tires and late model bodies.
Old 02-07-2012, 09:22 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by kaptain8
It is a short course late model class, so I think to keep the class as it was intended to be, short course tires and late model bodies.

Cool, I will run it in mod sc after its built until I can afford a LM body.

Anyone want to buy a brand new protoform pf8 1/8 gt body? New in bag, 25$ PM me.
Old 02-08-2012, 10:15 AM
Tech Regular

Im in the process of putting together my RC10T, so that will be another addition to the vintage class.
Old 02-08-2012, 02:07 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by carcrusher46
I'll let you guys decide - I can split them up or Derick if you want them all, you asked first. I have 15 of them - 4 are brand new Fantom Team Edition Revenge of the Monster motors which I'd sell for $10 a piece, and the rest are $5 a piece and they are a mix of Revenge of the Monsters, P2K's, Trinity Spec (the purple Ultra Bird-style with no labels) and I think there's one old Paradox in there.

A P2K based motor would be great on the road course since it's a torquier motor, and the Monsters are awesome for oval due to their higher rpm.
Well I want something for oval so I'll take 2 of them new revenge of the monster motors and probably about 5 or 6 other used motors u got so if you would please set aside 2 new fantom motors for me the other guy can have the others if he wants and also set aside some of the $5 piece ones as well, pick out the ones that have high rpm for oval. Those would be best. Just to make sure, all of these are stock 27 turns right?
Old 02-08-2012, 03:56 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by jjdyost
Well I want something for oval so I'll take 2 of them new revenge of the monster motors and probably about 5 or 6 other used motors u got so if you would please set aside 2 new fantom motors for me the other guy can have the others if he wants and also set aside some of the $5 piece ones as well, pick out the ones that have high rpm for oval. Those would be best. Just to make sure, all of these are stock 27 turns right?
Whatever you have left is cool with me. I'll find a use forthem, as I'm hoping to buy a couple vintage AE buggies. 3-4 of the $5.00 ones is good, if you have that many left.

Thanks,
Tom
Old 02-08-2012, 04:26 PM
Tech Rookie

Default oval hrs

Is the track open early again this Sunday ? Jim said it was, but to check the forum .... 8 am seems ok to me . I think the sooner the better . Any thoughts on this.. Did I miss something ?
Old 02-08-2012, 05:57 PM
Tech Adept

Default kn

I am all for early starts. 7 or 8 am is great Please change the noon and 2pm start time. Also if anyone has rc10 6 gear goldpan parts let me know.

Also hey mark do you know how much that carbonfiber dan will charge to make my battery braces.
Old 02-08-2012, 05:57 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by jjdyost
Yep - all 27t ROAR stock motors. I'll pull 2 of the Fantoms and 5 of the other motors for you and Tom can get the other 3 regular motors.

If anyone's interested I think I still have some nice brushed mod motors too - I've got a Checkpoint Tebo Edition 11x2 somewhere, and some Orion Revolution 12x2's as well as a few others.
Old 02-08-2012, 05:58 PM
Tech Adept

I am all for early starts. 7 or 8 am is great Please change the noon and 2pm start time. Also if anyone has rc10 6 gear goldpan parts let me know.

Also hey mark do you know how much that carbonfiber dan will charge to make my battery braces.
Old 02-08-2012, 06:49 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Also hey mark do you know how much that carbonfiber dan will charge to make my battery braces.[/QUOTE]

Not sure yet as our orginal idea as a bad one I will get back to you as I work it out with him also lets keep it on the down low for now
Old 02-08-2012, 08:09 PM
Tech Fanatic

Yep - all 27t ROAR stock motors. I'll pull 2 of the Fantoms and 5 of the other motors for you and Tom can get the other 3 regular motors.

If anyone's interested I think I still have some nice brushed mod motors too - I've got a Checkpoint Tebo Edition 11x2 somewhere, and some Orion Revolution 12x2's as well as a few others.
Matt,

How much for the Checkpoint?
Old 02-09-2012, 03:28 AM
Tech Addict

If I can get it rebuilt before Friday, I'll take $10-15 for it depending on how much material is left on the comm. Most likely $10.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.