Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Track Locator Forum
PT Raceway NEW TRACK Level Green, Murrsyville, Pittsburgh, Penn Trafford, Irwin >

PT Raceway NEW TRACK Level Green, Murrsyville, Pittsburgh, Penn Trafford, Irwin

Like Tree1Likes

PT Raceway NEW TRACK Level Green, Murrsyville, Pittsburgh, Penn Trafford, Irwin

Old 02-03-2012, 01:56 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Anybody out there looking to get an SCT on the cheap.

http://www.rcplanet.com/Losi_XXX_SCT_2WD_Rolling_Chassis_p/losb0113.htm

Use coupon code xxxsct50 and its gets knocked down to 129 with free shipping.
Old 02-03-2012, 05:18 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 104 (100%+)

First yeah I threw those numbers in there Friday was right bc I had the sheets Sunday I just put numbers in. It was more of a trial type thing to make sure everything lined up and there were no bugs. Next yeah he may have bt the guy doesnt come to get the pic so it went to tony
Old 02-03-2012, 08:37 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

RCScoringPro can export race results via PDF, JPEG, HTML and raw TXT files, all of which are very easy to upload to a website. However, with the trial version we have, I don't know if those options are accessible currently. I've discussed with a few of the track officials about tossing in some money towards getting the full Pro software so we can have all the features and updates we need, and possibly even air the races every week on LiveRC which would be a great advertising tool for the track. It's $800 to upgrade the software so if you're interested in donating towards it, make it known to Jim, John or Andy Sr and if we can all gather up enough money to get it done.

Last edited by carcrusher46; 02-07-2012 at 05:05 PM.
Old 02-03-2012, 09:16 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

I remember checking that PC out and there is a dump folder of all the results in PDF file format from the past. I even saw some results from JC hobby races. From what I remember seeing I think it could be done. The files were PDF so maybe if its a trial RC scoring pro the files are limited to exporting PDF only. IDK, just a thought. Hope I don't ruffle any feathers since I don't run the run program regularly. Having an IT admin background I have a way of figuring software out pretty quickly, if you need help let me know.
Old 02-04-2012, 01:41 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Originally Posted by rcmark17
I like the new results page also. Not to take anything away from it or Tony but Matt got 1st in the stock SC last Friday night other than that it looks good.
Old 02-04-2012, 02:37 PM
Tech Rookie

Default Body response

Originally Posted by Ostach24
You'd have to ask Jim chuck and Tim if you could.

Also anyone who knows ryan e, chads and his dad Jim's number let them know about early Super Bowl Sunday.
...Spoke with Tim , he and I do not have an issue with you running your GTP type body,..for a few weeks,but we wanted to know is your car a 1/10th scale car or a SCT ? the Bodies we use on our SCT's are 1/8th scale.....See ya Sunday in the Am.
Old 02-04-2012, 04:02 PM
Tech Elite

Last edited by Ostach24; 02-07-2012 at 06:30 PM.
Old 02-04-2012, 11:52 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Ostach24
Standing near john people for ten minutes seems more logical than saying hey will you take my picture for the site...
The website says come see me for your picture on the website. You havent spoken to me or my father since last year when u threw your truck. If you don't wanna speak to me that's okay, Jim and John take care of the track 2/3 weekends why not ask them? Who takes them when I'm not there?
Not to defend Matt but I can't believe you'd bring that up. We all get frustrated from time to time and there's a few people on here that like to make smart comments about it. Oh and im pretty sure he doesn't talk to you because you called him a cheater not because he throw his truck.
Old 02-05-2012, 02:20 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

Great day of OVAL racing at PT today! The early start is nice! The short course late models are a blast, hopefully that class takes off! Also Matt did a great job calling the races!
Old 02-05-2012, 02:31 PM
Tech Rookie

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

thanks PT for a great day of racing ....gotta love the short course late models they are a blast...fantastic job on the announcing Matt .perfect day all around..
Old 02-05-2012, 03:01 PM
Tech Rookie

Default Sorry I missed out today

Hi Guys,... Sorry I missed out on the Racing today ( Sunday ) My Girl and I have caught some bug from one of the kids,...I have been down since Saturday,and Lisa is running a crazy fever,...gotta get better so I can work and come play next Sunday,....Hope you all had a blast, I know I sure would have,..See ya Sunday .....Jimbo
Old 02-05-2012, 07:36 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Originally Posted by olds45512
Not to defend Matt but I can't believe you'd bring that up. We all get frustrated from time to time and there's a few people on here that like to make smart comments about it. Oh and im pretty sure he doesn't talk to you because you called him a cheater not because he throw his truck.
+1
Old 02-05-2012, 07:41 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Originally Posted by kaptain8
Great day of OVAL racing at PT today! The early start is nice! The short course late models are a blast, hopefully that class takes off! Also Matt did a great job calling the races!
Originally Posted by chuck kirk
thanks PT for a great day of racing ....gotta love the short course late models they are a blast...fantastic job on the announcing Matt .perfect day all around..
Matt did do a fantastic job calling on the races. He was on top of the action the whole race heat.
Wow cant believe I got up that early for oval racing
Old 02-05-2012, 09:12 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by BigJim4J
...Spoke with Tim , he and I do not have an issue with you running your GTP type body,..for a few weeks,but we wanted to know is your car a 1/10th scale car or a SCT ? the Bodies we use on our SCT's are 1/8th scale.....See ya Sunday in the Am.
It is a protoform 1/8 gt body for 1/8 buggies. Its still in the bag, and can sell it if I am not allowed. It is big and heavy, but may be a little bit smaller overall compared to the LM bodies. The chassis I am building is a lcg slice mid engine sc. It uses a slash trans, steering suspension and body mounts, and the wb is almost Identical to a slash. I will run a castle mmp/4600 4pole. If I will eventually have to change to a late model body in a couple of weeks, I would rather not cut and paint this one, and just sell it on ebay. Just let me know now. As it is now it will be 2-3 weeks before I can get the truck together, add another 2-3 weeks if I have to ebay this body, and pick up a lm body, but can run the truck in mod sc till then. Pretty sure I can just switch gt/lm and sc bodies between those 2 classes like you guys were doing last Sun.
Old 02-06-2012, 12:47 AM
Tech Elite

Talk this idea over ... Wheels Tires and chassis mods should be allowed in mod classes.

Last edited by Ostach24; 02-07-2012 at 06:35 PM.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.