PT Raceway NEW TRACK Level Green, Murrsyville, Pittsburgh, Penn Trafford, Irwin

You're on Page 52 of 102
Go to
  • There, all better.
  • Austin
    This isn't something that should be talked about with everyone on here. It's between Austin and the owners of ptraceway.
  • What are we to do with all this drama
  • Quote: Well so far everything is going right this week!!! Looks like my mod 2wd xxx-sct will be ready to run sunday!!! Don't have to run my 4wd on carpet anymore! Plus no one shows up with 4wd to oval that often!!!! Gonna try to run 4wd on offroad friday and 2wd mod on sunday!!!

Friday
    Mod 4wd!!!

Sunday
    Mod 2wd SCT
    XXX-SCB
    Sprint

Look forward to racing and having fun!!!
    P.S.
    Glad Austin is gone!!! Heard he wrecked my friend in both of his races. And my friend was leading!!! If he would just tone his mouth down... All he does is talk crap about everything!!! That's NO FUN!!!
    Why not run the mod 2wd on Friday also
  • I guess I will change my post so I don't offend anyone.
  • duct tape
    im just saying we dont need other people talking about him.we lost enough racers i dont think the track can stand to lose anymore.ya know....
  • Quote: There, all better.
  • hey everyone, didnt mean to stir up a big conversation about austin, i just wanted to know if he was allowed back or not?
  • Sorry
    Sorry Guys!!! He just bothered a bunch of people!!! And might have been chasing Racers away!!! Sorry!!!

Might run Mod 2wd friday nite... Bought it specifically for oval... Don't want the wear on my 4wd. Actually the 4wd will be sticking mostly to dirt till after the motorama!!!

I can't get the hang of carpet... Guess I grew up on dirt w/ larger vehicles!!!

Trying to get the word out up this way... My friends and cricle of drivers to come down there.

Need Some Posters!!! I have stickers on my cars and people have asked me @ the dirt track where it is!!! But also been noticing alot of people selling the rides!!!
    PT Raceway NEW TRACK Level Green, Murrsyville, Pittsburgh, Penn Trafford, Irwin-011.jpgClick image for larger version

Name:	011.jpg
Views:	58
Size:	294.5 KB
ID:	864539
    MY NEWLY RESTORED RC10 READY TO RACE!!!

• Well, as we found out tonight, even small woodland creatures love r/c! Hope to see you all on Friday for some racing. Anyone have a coonskin cap that I can wear for the night?
  • Quote: Well, as we found out tonight, even small woodland creatures love r/c! Hope to see you all on Friday for some racing. Anyone have a coonskin cap that I can wear for the night?
    what?
  • Quote: Well, as we found out tonight, even small woodland creatures love r/c! Hope to see you all on Friday for some racing. Anyone have a coonskin cap that I can wear for the night?
    Ther is a guy that lives just up the road from Dereck Yost that has several of them. Head,legs and tails are still on them I think he picks them up as road kill
  • what??? who are u talking about that lives near me