R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Track Locator Forum

Old 11-05-2011, 09:19 AM   #481
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 89 (100%+)

GOOD NIGHT OF RACING ONLY A FEW BAD HITS BUT IM SURE IT WAS NOT ON PURPOSE .LETS KEEP IT CLEAN AND HAVE FUN.REMEMBER WERE THERE FOR FUN NOT BLOOD LOL.IF YOU FLIP SOMEBODY WAIT FOR THEM ITS GOOD SPORTSMAN SHIP.NICE TO SEE kEVIN RUNNING HIS NEW FTSC10 ALSO IM NOT POINTING ANY FINGERS JUST SAYING LETS HAVE FUN AND KEEP EVERYBODY HAPPY. I SAW 1 GUY PULL HIS TRUCK BECOUSE OF IT :s neaky:
Revo Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 10:50 AM   #482
Tech Master

KEEP STEAVE IN YOUR PRAYERS HES IN THE HOSPITAL IN HARRISBURGH
Old 11-05-2011, 04:47 PM   #483
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revo Dan View Post
KEEP STEAVE IN YOUR PRAYERS HES IN THE HOSPITAL IN HARRISBURGH
what happened to steve?
Old 11-06-2011, 06:27 AM   #484
Tech Adept

steve who? steve beatty?
jjdyost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 03:31 PM   #485
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revo Dan View Post
GOOD NIGHT OF RACING ONLY A FEW BAD HITS BUT IM SURE IT WAS NOT ON PURPOSE .LETS KEEP IT CLEAN AND HAVE FUN.REMEMBER WERE THERE FOR FUN NOT BLOOD LOL.IF YOU FLIP SOMEBODY WAIT FOR THEM ITS GOOD SPORTSMAN SHIP.NICE TO SEE kEVIN RUNNING HIS NEW FTSC10 ALSO IM NOT POINTING ANY FINGERS JUST SAYING LETS HAVE FUN AND KEEP EVERYBODY HAPPY. I SAW 1 GUY PULL HIS TRUCK BECOUSE OF IT :s neaky:
Thanks for the comment, Dan. I had fun.

Dan put my name in the middle of some less than flattering statements but I sure hope he's not describing my driving! I might have bumped a few competitors out there but certainly nothing was intentional. I'll get better with practice.

Thanks to everyone at PT Raceway for the warm welcome. A great group of folks. I'm an old oval racer with no truck or road course experience at all so turning right and jumps are new to me.

I look forward to next Friday night so I can try to improve!

Thanks to all.

Kevin Minster
KMinster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 06:00 PM   #486
Tech Master

im so sorry kevin .no i wasnt talking about you at all .see you friday
Old 11-06-2011, 10:09 PM   #487
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 85 (100%+)

haha geeze dan way to chase away Kevin!!! <haha i even knew what he was trying to say and when i read that i thought whaat?? so insert the part with your name at the end rather than in the middle of the paragraph... because that is how it was meant to be written

Dont worry kevin he was not talking about you among the wrecking. He was actually using you as a good example of how to drive not only to the sunday guys, but also some new faces we saw sunday checking the place out. I am also impressed on how well you picked up the right turn since you first drove the sc10 on the road course wednesday. You were always an oval guy, but you can turn right pretty good. You looked right at home and with a little more practice you will be a top contender.

nice the see a few guys out there today (Dave S. and Jeff P.) and cant wait to get you guys back out on the track again. Hope everyone had fun and see you soon

For all your graphic design needs.
CobraGraphics.net
Ostach24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 10:24 PM   #488
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 85 (100%+)

Derick, did some research and found out the mini 8ight is about 80 mm shorter and 50 mm skinnier than the b44. Idk if you guys already have them or not, but you're more than welcome to run them with us in the 4wd class. It would be nice to get that class back out and running all the time. If you have it bring it out, I know a few guys are interested in getting them, so maybe you can let them see it and sell them on it. if you do we can have a class of just them.

For all your graphic design needs.
CobraGraphics.net
Ostach24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 09:48 AM   #489
Tech Adept

I heard thru the grapevine that the oval guys want to have there own day for the benefit. If that's the case than we should run 3 qualifiers and a main for the offroad day. I've talked about it with Mark and he likes the idea but wanted to hear the opinions of some other offroad racers.
Old 11-07-2011, 12:09 PM   #490
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by olds45512 View Post
I heard thru the grapevine that the oval guys want to have there own day for the benefit. If that's the case than we should run 3 qualifiers and a main for the offroad day. I've talked about it with Mark and he likes the idea but wanted to hear the opinions of some other offroad racers.
please lets remember nothing is set in stone and comments need to be directed towards jim,andy,and john so that they have an idea on how to plan
rcmark17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 04:45 PM   #491
Tech Adept

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcmark17 View Post
please lets remember nothing is set in stone and comments need to be directed towards jim,andy,and john so that they have an idea on how to plan
Just so there's no confusion, im not sure what the plans are at this time. I was just wondering what the opinions would be on a 3 heat race if in fact they do run them on seperate day. On another note, the more I think about it they would almost have to split them up because #1 where's everybody going to pit #2 even if racing started at 11 and ran smooth I doubt we would be out of there before midnight.
Old 11-07-2011, 05:18 PM   #492
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ostach24 View Post
haha geeze dan way to chase away Kevin!!! <haha i even knew what he was trying to say and when i read that i thought whaat?? so insert the part with your name at the end rather than in the middle of the paragraph... because that is how it was meant to be written

Dont worry kevin he was not talking about you among the wrecking. He was actually using you as a good example of how to drive not only to the sunday guys, but also some new faces we saw sunday checking the place out. I am also impressed on how well you picked up the right turn since you first drove the sc10 on the road course wednesday. You were always an oval guy, but you can turn right pretty good. You looked right at home and with a little more practice you will be a top contender.

nice the see a few guys out there today (Dave S. and Jeff P.) and cant wait to get you guys back out on the track again. Hope everyone had fun and see you soon
Thanks for the encouragement, Andy! Like I said, I had a lot of fun. I plan to be back this Friday night.

Dan - no problem. I know what you were saying. You haven't chased me away!

Kevin Minster
KMinster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 09:07 AM   #493
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

heard from STEVE he should be on his way home today (11-9-11) also says he might stop in for practice tonight
rcmark17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 05:45 AM   #494
Tech Adept

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcmark17 View Post
heard from STEVE he should be on his way home today (11-9-11) also says he might stop in for practice tonight
That's good to hear Mark.
Old 11-10-2011, 05:48 AM   #495
Tech Adept

If there's any gamers at the track that haven't picked up the new call of duty I highly recommend it, the multiplayer is awesome lol.