Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Track Locator Forum
PT Raceway NEW TRACK Level Green, Murrsyville, Pittsburgh, Penn Trafford, Irwin >

PT Raceway NEW TRACK Level Green, Murrsyville, Pittsburgh, Penn Trafford, Irwin

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree1Likes

PT Raceway NEW TRACK Level Green, Murrsyville, Pittsburgh, Penn Trafford, Irwin

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2011, 10:04 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 104 (100%+)

hey great night of racing guys. good to see a nice field of 2wd buggy and truck.
Old 10-24-2011, 02:30 PM
Tech Elite

anyone feel like running the 4wd buggies this week?
Old 10-25-2011, 09:13 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

it wasgood to see jjdyost out there running roadcourse you were doing very good for not running that much roadcourse i thought you did better than some of the guys that have been doing for awhile alittle more practice at it and you should be right there with the leaders
Old 10-27-2011, 09:20 AM
Tech Rookie

Have the Sunday hrs changed ?
I got wind that a time change may happen.
Doors open at 9am and races start at 10am
Which is all good by me . all good
Old 10-27-2011, 12:14 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by blinkt5
Have the Sunday hrs changed ?
I got wind that a time change may happen.
Doors open at 9am and races start at 10am
Which is all good by me . all good

i did hear some times being thrown out there this past sunday but not sure if any of them were that early
Old 10-27-2011, 01:48 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

I was wondering if anybody had any interest in running a conversion class? Any 1/10th scale truck chassis 2wd or 4wd with the only rule being v tread tires with a minimum diameter of 4 inches. I have an extra truck and would love to get a class together. I would even be up for running a stock or mod stampede class if we can get a few guys

Last edited by olds45512; 10-27-2011 at 02:08 PM.
Old 10-28-2011, 04:24 PM
Tech Rookie

What Sunday start times are being pondered ?
Any thoughts on this from Sunday drivers ?
Old 10-30-2011, 09:42 AM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Cool Crash Course

What's everyone feeling on driving through or over wrecked vehicles and apparent disregard for equipment and edicate? I'm a little more seasoned now and have been guilty in the past, but some of the things that I see in the truck and buggy classes is riduclous. SC is a whole different story. You can't win a race at the starting grid or first tun, and if you're running in third two laps down why not try and just run good clean laps. Why not work on making a good pass, so when you do get the chance to pass for the lead someday, you can do it a manner that makes you look like a stud? And for the slow guys like me, you're close enough to tell the guy that you're going to go this way or that way so they can get past. No soap box just stirring the stew....
Old 10-30-2011, 11:20 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by LowK07
What's everyone feeling on driving through or over wrecked vehicles and apparent disregard for equipment and edicate? I'm a little more seasoned now and have been guilty in the past, but some of the things that I see in the truck and buggy classes is riduclous. SC is a whole different story. You can't win a race at the starting grid or first tun, and if you're running in third two laps down why not try and just run good clean laps. Why not work on making a good pass, so when you do get the chance to pass for the lead someday, you can do it a manner that makes you look like a stud? And for the slow guys like me, you're close enough to tell the guy that you're going to go this way or that way so they can get past. No soap box just stirring the stew....
I completely agree, there's nothing that's more fun than a clean race. Accidents happen in racing and the best way to handle it is to slow down and take it easy to get around the wreck. If there was one thing I would like to point out is that if someone is about to be lapped by the race leaders the correct way to handle that is to take the next turn wide as to let the leaders by clean, this keeps the race going smooth and shows good sportsmanship.
Old 10-31-2011, 05:53 AM
Tech Regular

I got my stampede mostly together, I just nedd a few more parts which hopefully I can get at tailspin on Thursday night. If I can get the parts and if Gary shows up friday we might have a stampede class running. Time for you guys to dust off your stampedes and do some racing.
Old 10-31-2011, 07:17 AM
Tech Regular

i agree also i see no point in pushing somebody that is upside down half way around round the track just trying to get around them i also think there should be a more controlled starting grid something like 4-5ft between each other so what if tq is is a whole straight away ahead of last place at least there wont be apile of trucks or buggys driving over top of each other in the first turn just helping stir the stew
Old 10-31-2011, 08:06 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by rcmark17
i agree also i see no point in pushing somebody that is upside down half way around round the track just trying to get around them i also think there should be a more controlled starting grid something like 4-5ft between each other so what if tq is is a whole straight away ahead of last place at least there wont be apile of trucks or buggys driving over top of each other in the first turn just helping stir the stew
Mark, I say we start like they do for motocross. We can all line up side by side and race for the first turn. Lol just kidding
Old 10-31-2011, 09:07 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by olds45512
Mark, I say we start like they do for motocross. We can all line up side by side and race for the first turn. Lol just kidding
seems like we do that already one person tries to spread out and others follow just as tight in behind them
Old 10-31-2011, 09:19 AM
Tech Regular

how about some track edicate when you go to have your truck or buggy flipped back over because you just went plowing through the pipes and took yourself out and stay on the gas ballooning your tires so it CAN NOT be marshalled then yell till it is flipped back over and stay off the gas till it is back on the track and not in somebody's hands this is for the adults (not all of them) that race here at PT not the younger kids that know better to let OFF
Old 10-31-2011, 09:40 AM
Tech Elite

new track up this week, will have pictures soon.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.