Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Track Locator Forum
NEW Indoor Racing Facility in Las Vegas! >

NEW Indoor Racing Facility in Las Vegas!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

NEW Indoor Racing Facility in Las Vegas!

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-2010, 12:03 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Bigedmond
Since you seem to have the building, can you post a pic of the inside. Wish i knew what part of the NW you were at, since i am NW.

Im not quite ready to let the cat out of the bag yet, I will have my web site up shortly with my first bi-weekly podcast on it which will be full of information. But until we get a little closer to launch I have to be mindful of the info i let out.

Eric From Vegas R/C Raceway
Old 11-08-2010, 12:15 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 107 (99%+)

Any chance of making the offroad track bigger...Those dimensions are real small...See if you can make more room somewhere else and extend the track, you will not regret it.
Old 11-08-2010, 12:44 PM
Tech Initiate

eric i can see if we could get some 2wd buggy guys to come by soon wen you open i have a 2wd buggy myself which i plan on racing and a jammin 4x4 which i wil be getting soon!
Old 11-08-2010, 07:40 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by lbckevin
Any chance of making the offroad track bigger...Those dimensions are real small...See if you can make more room somewhere else and extend the track, you will not regret it.
while the dimensions seem a little small they allow for 6 lanes in the width and almost 10 lanes in length, as well as the fact that there will be a huge banked sweeper that goes up the wall at the end of the straight all make the driving space seem much larger.

Old 11-10-2010, 08:41 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 13 (93%+)

Originally Posted by lbckevin
+1......West Coast just expanded their track by what 10ft or so Kevin? And that track is now about 119x65? And I ran 1/8 E on it and you barely have time to think when the car is on the straight...barely enough time to get up to speed before you have to jam on the brakes.... 75x45 is not very big for any sort of modified racing (even 17.5 boosted), wall ride or not. Like Kevin said (and he would know ) squeeze as much more size out of that track as you can, you and the racers will be much happier in the long run
Old 11-10-2010, 10:57 AM
Tech Adept

I agree with you guys 100% and i have the option to expand in a year or so but to start id rather go quality over quantity. Im using the finest clay available and im pouring my heart into this facility. Once youre there you will see that its actually pretty large despite the stated footage.

This is precisely why im having the pre opening 24 hour enduro for patrons and media to come down and give me some input prior to opening. This facility is for you guys to come down and have a blast with people you like hanging out with so your voice is everything to me,Truly.

Thank You

Old 11-12-2010, 03:30 PM
Tech Adept

Just a quick heads up, the construction on the retaining wall and drivers stand and pit tables are all in the process of being built and should all be done in 5 days, then the clay comes in and the fun stuff begins.

Old 11-14-2010, 10:18 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

sounds awesome!! cant wait...
Old 11-16-2010, 02:40 PM
Tech Apprentice

hey sounds like you got the off-road covered, if you need someone to put an eyeball on were you gona run on-road shoot me a pm an i can take a look at it,
Old 11-17-2010, 08:01 AM
Tech Adept

Sounds good gus. Im ordering all the AMB crap today so i should have some time to focus on the on road here shortly.

thanks!

Old 11-18-2010, 10:56 AM
Tech Adept

Well, the construction is under way and the Clay will be here the monday after Thanksgiving so things are moving right along. Should be able to get some of the people that have PM'd me for track testing and what not to start getting ready to Rock here shortly.

Also if things continue to go well , yall will be able to get your hands on the new Team Durango SCT at my shop.

Thanks!

Old 11-29-2010, 07:54 PM
Tech Adept

Alright guys anyone interested in doing some track testing for lay out and tire selection please pm or send me an email at [email protected]

should be ready the middle of next week, so if youre interested in having your opinion matter at your home track be sure to sign up!

Old 12-04-2010, 02:23 PM
Tech Adept

Alrighty just a little heads up. Although its still in its infancy i have the header page of the website up. The site is

www.THEvegasrcraceway.com

Be sure to book mark the page and keep an eye out for lots of pictures and our bi-weekly podcast coming soon. Be sure and spread the word!

Also something to keep in mind, make sure not to forget "The" on the web address ,otherwise it goes to another track in town.

Thanks!

Old 12-08-2010, 04:07 PM
Tech Adept

Well guys ive got some awesome news. The Clay will be in 9 am tomorrow so for everyone that signed up for layout and tire testing you will be getting an email here soon. thanks again!

Eric From Vegas RC Raceway www.THEvegasrcraceway.com
Old 12-08-2010, 07:51 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 43 (100%+)

PM sent and Email sent

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.