Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Track Locator Forum
Bumps and Jumps 2010 - 2011 season >

Bumps and Jumps 2010 - 2011 season

Bumps and Jumps 2010 - 2011 season

Old 01-10-2011, 07:56 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by dan r
My buggy is in great shape, Jason is just fast. Good run Jason. I got 2nd because Jamie flipped!

I can't make it next Sunday, might be a few weeks before I get back.
Thanks Dan. You kept me honest for a good part of that main. No mistakes! LOL.

And ya, I know your "practice" car was up to snuff. Heck, my car has seen better days too after running all summer on it. You could probably cut yourself on the back of the chassis with how thin it is from wear.

I might be with you on taking this week off. Depends on what I feel like doing. It's Rupp's turn to drive.
Old 01-10-2011, 04:54 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 22 (96%+)
Default first time

a track closed in philly and the TT class was 15 deep every weekend and growing..you guys have 1/10 truggys there. im also interested in runny nitro buggy to warm up for midwest champs in ohio.. i have a few people interested in coming up,they also have ebuggy 8 scales.. can someone please tell me about usual turnouts on 10 scale truggy,e buggy,and nitro buggy.. thanks.. im coming anyway but want to know what classes have best turnouts.. also is the layout the same as xmas classic or different.. thanks.
Old 01-10-2011, 06:57 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 45 (100%+)

there is no current 10th truggy class.
i saw them at philly when i got a chance to go down and they look cool but it isnt a popular class.
Old 01-10-2011, 07:22 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 19 (95%+)

Originally Posted by king revo
a track closed in philly and the TT class was 15 deep every weekend and growing..you guys have 1/10 truggys there. im also interested in runny nitro buggy to warm up for midwest champs in ohio.. i have a few people interested in coming up,they also have ebuggy 8 scales.. can someone please tell me about usual turnouts on 10 scale truggy,e buggy,and nitro buggy.. thanks.. im coming anyway but want to know what classes have best turnouts.. also is the layout the same as xmas classic or different.. thanks.
The tt class has legs and should be very popular. Get together and take a trip to bumps, 4 makes a class I think. I get home about 8 pm after dropping my bitches off Chris runs at very tight program. If you want to hone your 1/8 Nitro buggy skills Hit Bumps when the big dogs run. I learned alot watching the best guys in rc rock bumps! Or bring a short course truck and get spanked by the bumps boys.
Old 01-11-2011, 12:55 AM
Tech Adept

Nitro buggy guys, Large Marge and I are in for Sunday.. She has plans to win the stock spec class haha so I'll be racing nitro!!!
Old 01-11-2011, 09:22 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 44 (100%+)

i had a blast at bumps this past sunday.i think i did pretty good for running my my buggy for the 1st time since last season.im out for this weekend,but will be back the next weekend.
Old 01-11-2011, 06:11 PM
SPN
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 201 (100%+)
Default Let it snow???

Took forever to get home from practice tonight!

Thanks Brian and Jeff for helping me out.

I should never leave the house without all my tools

Carey
Old 01-11-2011, 06:37 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by SPN
Carey
do you really think lack of tools was the problem????
Old 01-11-2011, 10:59 PM
wyd
Tech Legend

Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)

Originally Posted by SPN
Took forever to get home from practice tonight!

Thanks Brian and Jeff for helping me out.

Carey
No problem. Yeah driving sucked as going up Reeser Summit was an adventure as one FedEx truck screwed everyone up!!!!!!!!!!!! I saw more bone heads out driving tonight than I care to remember. People driving in the middle of lanes screwing everyone up or driving at 2mph. You wonder if people ever driven in snow before. If they suck this bad in an area that can get snow imagine what its like for people that see snow once every 10 years. OMG it would be scary.
Old 01-11-2011, 11:02 PM
wyd
Tech Legend

Considering the weather forcasts for tonight I would like to thank everyone that came out to practice. We had a very nice turnout.
Old 01-12-2011, 05:05 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by wyd
Considering the weather forcasts for tonight I would like to thank everyone that came out to practice. We had a very nice turnout.
Brian, I have to comment on this...

Chris really has something special with Bumps. This winter is my first time running there as there's no where else to run 8th scale nitro and he lets us fill that place with exhaust. The turnouts every week, that I've been there, have been great and when he told me what kind of normal crowd they get for oval... my lord.

Keep up the great work guys.
Old 01-12-2011, 09:34 AM
Tech Elite

Nice place!
Old 01-12-2011, 09:41 AM
SPN
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 201 (100%+)

Keith You're right that wasn't my only problem!

Brian I went back roads to 83 and that was a nightmare! I couldn't believe the amount of drivers on the road that appeared to have never driven in snow!

Too many close calls I'm just glad I didn't see any accidents!

Carey
Old 01-12-2011, 10:15 AM
wyd
Tech Legend

Mike C I have your Airtronics M11 cover. Its back at my pit area. See you Sunday.

Schreff Bumps is pretty wild sometimes. I know Chris and the staff try hard to make it a fun place and to run a good show. Most of us know what to do so it makes it a little easier for Chris to take care of some things knowing the staff can cover the other areas.

The racers also help in making the place fun and the help to keep the show moving. Everyone from staff to racers working together make up the whole package. You need great racers and great staff to pull of what Chris does and its awesome he has has both.

SPN I saw two wrecks on the way home and just some plain dumba$$ driving as well. I know why accidents happen.
Old 01-12-2011, 12:39 PM
Tech Fanatic

I still prefer asphalt.

I didn't really have any problems. Must have missed all the i.d.10t's

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.