Wiki Posts
Search

Bumps and Jumps 2010 - 2011 season

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2010, 11:02 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 50 (100%+)

Originally Posted by wyd
Wow Jason you and Josh really must of did a number on Kash. Still not around. He must be putting in a emergency 1/18th scale driving practice and locked him self in so he can get in the Zone. I think you scared him away from coming to the Christmas Classic. He just got a taste at Mimi's on what it will be like for him at Bumps at the Classic. Like putting him in a school of sharks at feeding time.
Lol! If you look at the laptimes I had a 45 second lap where I went a lap and a half down cause I jumped off the stand. Fixed my popped ball cup. Ran back up the stand and worked my way back up from last to 2nd. I don't think he was happy when we left haha. Was a good time,he's prolly too busy schemeing up a plan to beat us and that's why he's not posting haha
Old 12-06-2010, 11:22 AM
wyd
Tech Legend

Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)

Originally Posted by function>form
Lol! If you look at the laptimes I had a 45 second lap where I went a lap and a half down cause I jumped off the stand. Fixed my popped ball cup. Ran back up the stand and worked my way back up from last to 2nd. I don't think he was happy when we left haha. Was a good time,he's prolly too busy schemeing up a plan to beat us and that's why he's not posting haha
No I think he is figuring out a way not to come the Christmas Classic Slaughter House. Maybe you guys should of left him to build confidence. When you loose by 5 laps and someone comes fron 1 1/2 laps down to beat you by 2 laps I think you question how good you are vs how good you think you are. Sooner or later reality sets in.
Old 12-06-2010, 11:36 AM
wyd
Tech Legend

Default I found him

OMG I found Kash. He is just sitting like a lost puppy looking into outer space. He is in a mental hosipital and under heavy sedation.

Last edited by wyd; 07-01-2017 at 07:39 PM.
Old 12-06-2010, 11:45 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by wyd
OMG I found Kash. He is just sitting like a lost puppy looking into outer space. He is in a mental hosipital and under heavy sedation.
Im gald you found COINS and CHANGE!!!
Old 12-06-2010, 11:52 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 37 (100%+)

Hey guys,

I have a question for those that ran this past weekend at 'The Track'. It terms of jumps and traction, how did it compare to Bumps? I'm in desperate need to get some wheel time with my 2wd buggy and will most likely get my first practice/race at 'The Track' this coming Wednesday and Sunday. The only 'offroad' I've done is with my 2WD SCT at the 'C' and they don't have any of the jumps that I see at 'The Track' or Bumps. Might be a long day for me at the xmas classic if I can't clear any of those features. LOL.

-John
Old 12-06-2010, 12:08 PM
wyd
Tech Legend

Originally Posted by Jason Haas
Im gald you found COINS and CHANGE!!!
That would be pennies and loose change.
Old 12-06-2010, 12:14 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by double_green
Hey guys,

I have a question for those that ran this past weekend at 'The Track'. It terms of jumps and traction, how did it compare to Bumps? I'm in desperate need to get some wheel time with my 2wd buggy and will most likely get my first practice/race at 'The Track' this coming Wednesday and Sunday. The only 'offroad' I've done is with my 2WD SCT at the 'C' and they don't have any of the jumps that I see at 'The Track' or Bumps. Might be a long day for me at the xmas classic if I can't clear any of those features. LOL.

-John
Some of the jumps felt like bumps. As far as traction dirt will have about 1/2 the bite compared to blacktop atleast.
Old 12-06-2010, 02:46 PM

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)

u guys went?

R
Old 12-06-2010, 04:41 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 50 (100%+)

Originally Posted by ultegrasti
u guys went?

R
Yea it was pretty cool, you wanna go sunday since bumps is closed again?
Old 12-06-2010, 05:43 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Hey guys,

-John
Bumps is holding the US open wheel dirt oval championship all this week so there is no offroad practice or racing going on.
Old 12-06-2010, 05:52 PM

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)

Hehe, u guys nearly doubled the onroad entry. serving notice to mimi on what needs to be done. if the prissies wanna go to horsham to rug munchin, let em thats there deal. kinda funny how they bust on the track and more importantly those who wanna run offroad there then dont show up. good job showin em the taillights.

R
Old 12-07-2010, 07:04 AM
wyd
Tech Legend

Jason and Josh sent Kash to the witness protection plan for beaten down old r/c racers. I think they might of sent him to Siberia in some secluded village of nomads.
Old 12-07-2010, 08:17 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 37 (100%+)

Originally Posted by RacerX11
Bumps is holding the US open wheel dirt oval championship all this week so there is no offroad practice or racing going on.
Yes, practicing at 'The Track' will have to do for now. I've run my 2wd SCT 3 times (all on an high bite asphalt track) and couldn't get it to stop rolling over. I'm hoping that the clay surface is more friendly/better suited for SCT racing.

On a side note. It appears that the bumps crew is making another visit to 'The Track' this coming weekend. I look forward to turning some laps with you guys.
Old 12-07-2010, 08:50 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 44 (100%+)

Yes, practicing at 'The Track' will have to do for now. I've run my 2wd SCT 3 times (all on an high bite asphalt track) and couldn't get it to stop rolling over. I'm hoping that the clay surface is more friendly/better suited for SCT racing.

On a side note. It appears that the bumps crew is making another visit to 'The Track' this coming weekend. I look forward to turning some laps with you guys.
your going to have way more traction on asphalt.clay is going to be way different for ya to drive on..your not going to traction roll there.one way to eliminate traction roll is to limit the shocks...go with a heavy oil in the front as well.
when ya get back to clay you will have to run normal shock set-up..but alot softer oil also.
Old 12-07-2010, 08:52 AM
wyd
Tech Legend

Your truck won't have that problem on the clay at Bumps. My truck wanted to tip at Frederick when I ran it their but its not the case when your on clay. Running on asphalt is alot different than clay thats for sure.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.