R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Track Locator Forum

Old 10-15-2010, 06:10 AM   #271
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 43 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbecker View Post
NRC's Season Finale is also this Sunday. Don't miss out on the last chance of the season to race in an large open 1/8 track.
Way to jack a thread!
Old 10-15-2010, 07:04 AM   #272
Tech Regular

Josh,

Are you still running 2wheel this season?

Cash,

Why would you wimp out and miss opening day? I'll be @ Bumps every other Sunday. BTW...Nice pic. I was actually wondering how I was going to beat you, but after wheeling up on you in the A, just before my servo gave out, I figured that if the patched Losi can hang with you and you practically have living quarters at G's, then I have nothing to worry about from you at Bumps or Motorama.

Good Luck down here in Va. ont he 17th. I just heard Maxy is going to be there...

Bryan
Bryan@SMC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 07:13 AM   #273
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 43 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Josh,

Cash,

Why would you wimp out and miss opening day? I'll be @ Bumps every other Sunday. BTW...Nice pic. I was actually wondering how I was going to beat you, but after wheeling up on you in the A, just before my servo gave out, I figured that if the patched Losi can hang with you and you practically have living quarters at G's, then I have nothing to worry about from you at Bumps or Motorama.

Good Luck down here in Va. ont he 17th. I just heard Maxy is going to be there...

Bryan
Haha the Franken losi!

Yea ill be running 2 wheel every sunday, 4 wheel and truck here and there when everybody runs them as well. Got yours ready to go for sunday?
Old 10-15-2010, 07:18 AM   #274

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)

Quote:
NRC's Season Finale is also this Sunday. Don't miss out on the last chance of the season to race in an large open 1/8 track.
wth. u knew bumps opening day was same day. u thought they didnt do 1/8s, so i corrected you again in that they do if folks wanna get their nitro fix indoors.

so u still come in here and try to knick some racers. well any1 reading this thread is goin bumps sunday. so i guess its just another fine example of the people at NRC, not the track, but the people that louse it all up. Surprised you still consider yourselves 'open'.

your judgement and the track share a lot in common. empty and 'class'less.

R
UltegraSTI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 11:08 AM   #275
wyd
Tech Legend

Trader Rating: 50 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to wyd

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Josh,

Cash,

Bryan
Custom Works (Best Oval Cars around)
wyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 01:01 PM   #276
Tech Addict

Quote:
NO THANKS I HEARD THAT THAT TRACK WAS NO GOOD
Old 10-15-2010, 06:42 PM   #277
Tech Initiate

Really looking forward to racing indoors again at Bumps this season!! More bite sounds awesome. I'm in for 2wd & 4wd on Sunday
Old 10-15-2010, 06:48 PM   #278

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeG88 View Post
Really looking forward to racing indoors again at Bumps this season!! More bite sounds awesome. I'm in for 2wd & 4wd on Sunday
So every1 we just created a new buggy class...

...within the buggy class too!

Its called '1st in class'.

ie 2nd.

R
Old 10-16-2010, 05:30 AM   #279
Tech Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultegrasti View Post
wth. u knew bumps opening day was same day. u thought they didnt do 1/8s, so i corrected you again in that they do if folks wanna get their nitro fix indoors.

so u still come in here and try to knick some racers. well any1 reading this thread is goin bumps sunday. so i guess its just another fine example of the people at NRC, not the track, but the people that louse it all up. Surprised you still consider yourselves 'open'.

R
Your tantrum cracks me up. Your accusing bbecker of trying to knick some racers from bumps, but you did the exact same thing on the NRC thread (10-12) after bbecker posted that this sunday was NRC's season finale race.

You wanna talk bad about the people at NRC but your obviously no better than he is now are you?

This is T.R. btw, one of "the people at NRC" that you had an issue with when we were at NRC practicing and I was driving from the platform I built. But instead of being an adult and coming over and talking to me about it, you get on the NRC forum and whine about it. Real classy. Next time your on the NRC forum why dont you tell them how your on here talking sh*t about the people that go there. Im sure they'd love to hear your thoughts.

If you have an issue with a few people from NRC maybe you should specify who they are instead of callin out "the people of NRC". Just like any other track theres good people and theres douche bags. And by your choice of words you just alienated yourself from all of them.
T.R.harris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 05:42 AM   #280
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.R.harris View Post
Your tantrum cracks me up. Your accusing bbecker of trying to knick some racers from bumps, but you did the exact same thing on the NRC thread (10-12) after bbecker posted that this sunday was NRC's season finale race.

You wanna talk bad about the people at NRC but your obviously no better than he is now are you?

This is T.R. btw, one of "the people at NRC" that you had an issue with when we were at NRC practicing and I was driving from the platform I built. But instead of being an adult and coming over and talking to me about it, you get on the NRC forum and whine about it. Real classy. Next time your on the NRC forum why dont you tell them how your on here talking sh*t about the people that go there. Im sure they'd love to hear your thoughts.

If you have an issue with a few people from NRC maybe you should specify who they are instead of callin out "the people of NRC". Just like any other track theres good people and theres douche bags. And by your choice of words you just alienated yourself from all of them.
It's ok
I didn't mind
We all just want to play with our Toys
Old 10-16-2010, 06:09 AM   #281
Tech Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris mckinney View Post
It's ok
I didn't mind
We all just want to play with our Toys
Lol I feel the same way . Just annoys me to read negative crap like that. If you dont have anything nice to say... Im hoping to actually make it to a race this year lol, but you know about me and them dam bicycles lol. With moving up to the pro class my training hours over the off season are almost double of what they were last winter, but somehow im gonna squeeze in a few r/c races at bumps. See you on Tuesdays for sure!
T.R.harris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 06:52 AM   #282
Suspended

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultegrasti View Post

R
Like T harris said, just returning a favor.

ANYWAYs...

Its going to be an GREAT SUNNY day tomorrow... A Great day for an OUTDOOR RACE at NRC.....
bbecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 08:04 AM   #283

Quote:
Like T harris said, just returning a favor.
In 1 hand you have THE indoor track starting their winter season and the other you have a track that has cancelled all but 1 race (held 4mths ago or so, cant remember despite being there) this year saying on a whim that they are having a race.

Sadly it runs same day as the indoor tracks already scheduled date. You were under assumption that there was no conflict b/c being indoors surely there is no nitro. you were made aware of it and thus moving on. However you chose to act in the same manner and thus prove your no better than i. i make no apologies, nor will i. Enjoy your last day out in 2010 with the good weather forecasted. May things turn the corner for your track in '11. Perhaps this lil spat has yielded you some exposure. Thus when someone mentions the 'people of NRC' they are not talkin about merely 3-4 people.

R

PS-Hope you guys using the B4.1 chassis have spare rear blocks b/c while they look the same as b4 rear block. they are not (radiused vs straight edges to chassis). SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY!!!
Old 10-16-2010, 09:30 AM   #284
Tech Addict

FYI we will be running 10 min A mains this year.
Old 10-16-2010, 10:23 AM   #285
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason Haas View Post
FYI we will be running 10 min A mains this year.
I like that.
lalmog91 is offline   Reply With Quote