Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Track Locator Forum
Tracks in central Virginia? >

Tracks in central Virginia?

Tracks in central Virginia?

Old 07-24-2010, 06:52 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default Tracks in central Virginia?

I'm moving to Farmville, VA next weekend and was wondering if there were any tracks located in Central VA. I have the following:
Vendetta Buggy and SC
O'donnell 1/8 electric buggy
O'donnell 1/8 nitro buggy
Traxxas Slash Stock

Hopefully there is something close by. If its all on road looks like I'll have to start doing some trading.
Old 07-26-2010, 11:33 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Good Ole Farmville!!! My family lives there and I have some property there too. My wife and I were at one time talking about making an off-road track there, but not sure if there is much interest in the area.
Anyways, there is a track north about 2 hrs in Dayton, VA called the Tiltyard, http://www.tiltyard.com/. I have not been there but I believe they are pretty active. There is AwesomeRC which is kind of a drive, it is North up I-95 in Fredericksburg. I believe there are a few more south of Farmville near the border and might be a couple in northern NC too.
Nothing in the immediate Farmville area. If you come across anything let me know as I would love to race when I am down in the area.
Old 07-27-2010, 07:40 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Cool man, my name is Derrick Maxie, maybe I'll see your around sometime!

Depending upon where I end up and how money is looking, I just might start my own track. Its just an idea right at the moment, but its something I've told myself I would do before I die.
Old 07-29-2010, 03:37 PM
Tech Regular

The Tiltyard has a race August 8th. It a warm up race for the VA RC Pro Series finals which will be held at the Yard Aug. 21-22. The track is very active with the main crop of racers running 1/8 nitro buggy and truggy and short course.

Bryan