Wiki Posts
Search

For you guys at jim benett rc track

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2010, 11:40 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)
Default For you guys at jim benett rc track

You guys racing truggy's come on out to hagerstown .fullthrottlerc.net.I just went out and checked out the track at bennett park.It looks like it would be perfect for 1/18 scale stuff.Bring them truggys out to FTRC and let them run.You can go on track locator there are pic's of the track or go to the web site above and check out video of the first truggy race of the season.We race in the morning so you can still catch the night race at bennett.Not trying to step on toe's but if your running a truggy ftrc is the place to be.They have a good sct and buggy class aswell.
Old 06-01-2010, 12:16 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default crazy

calling people out. i love it. is this not the track that doesn't have a transponder system? we are racing on the 10th if you wanna come play with the big boys. before you call people out you should consider finding out who your calling. there is absolutely no fun in putting someone 10 laps down. you should probably come race at our track to see how you stack up to real competition.
Old 06-01-2010, 01:04 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 51 (98%+)

Uhhh what happened to all you guys on saturday ? We made the treck up there for the cash race and no pizza guy to be seen, I was hoping to cash in, literally....Chad we got your extension cord we will bring it back in 2 weeks got the ROAR race this Saturday in Delaware.
Old 06-01-2010, 01:11 PM
Tech Regular

Default WOW!!!

WOW!now im gonna get called out by the guy i GAVE parts to so his wife could race. incredible. bring your money thats all im gonna say. wait, hold up, you got the 2 piece d-8 right!! i bet thats bad-as$^%^&. im a bettin man so put your money where your mouth is!!!
p.s. don't forget the jb weld!!!!
Old 06-01-2010, 01:24 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by pizza
WOW!now im gonna get called out by the guy i GAVE parts to so his wife could race. incredible. bring your money thats all im gonna say. wait, hold up, you got the 2 piece d-8 right!! i bet thats bad-as$^%^&. im a bettin man so put your money where your mouth is!!!
p.s. don't forget the jb weld!!!!
Lol, got a LOSI now, that was the end of the HB car for me to many chassis brakes... I think the money race is over was supposed to be this past saturday only a few of the racers were there so Chad went fishing.. We should be up after the Roar race ... Waite till you see the Losi, I am using the Tekno electric clutch this thing is bad ass... The HB car was a piece of trash compared to this new car, this is my 4th electric 1/8 scale in a month and a half, been wheeling them all and the Losi is the best so far..
Old 06-01-2010, 02:32 PM
Tech Regular

people always learn eventually. losi is where it is at! hands down. you all coming to the next points race?
Old 06-01-2010, 04:11 PM
Tech Regular

kash, do you know anyone with a slash roller for sale. i do not need tires, body, or any of the electronics. my son is building a new mod slash and i need all the nuts, bolts, transmission, axles, etc. dont need any a-arms or shocks either. any help would be appreciated. thanks, eric. a.k.a. pizzaman
Old 06-01-2010, 04:54 PM
Tech Regular

Losi ha ha ha.Bring it up to ftrc pizza so my x2 can have its way with it.If your not scared to jump more then 2 foot in the airThat little ass track down there aint shit.Bring it so my powerhouse modded jpx 28 can put a ass whipping on yaWe'll be there all day next sat don't be scared to run with the big boys.We run hard and fastAll kidding aside you guys should check the track out.Ill hit you up when the lap counter deal is done.Chad and his wife are good people the only reason i say come up is chad runs at night we run the day you could do both.I might try to do that .But i'm protecting my 3 & 0 start to the season right now
Old 06-01-2010, 05:17 PM
Tech Regular

oh snapppp!!! first i will unleash my 11 year old son on the whole field, after he is done embarrasing everyone, then i will commence the serious beatdown myself. when i leave, hold your head high, keyboard cowboy!!! people are real fast on the internet, but, when its all said and done it ain't so funny anymore!! c-ya real soon
you might wanna check results for some real races like motorama and see what you just commited yourself to.
Old 06-01-2010, 06:13 PM
Tech Elite

i got a feeling when FT gets a lap counter system there will be alot of off road racers showing up at FT that are a different calliber of driver that you guys may be used to at this time , so enjoy your 3-0 record.
Pizza man thanks again for the help on mandys truck as for a slash i am not sure right now, seems everyone i know is racing one in spec class.
Old 06-01-2010, 06:27 PM
Tech Regular

thanks for the kind words kash!! 3 and 1 here we come!! nothin better than putting someone in their place. you guys gonna make it in 2 weeks?
Old 06-01-2010, 06:33 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by pizza
thanks for the kind words kash!! 3 and 1 here we come!! nothin better than putting someone in their place. you guys gonna make it in 2 weeks?
Hoping to. gonna need a break from wrenching and have some SCT fun.
Old 06-01-2010, 07:20 PM
Tech Regular

I look forward to sending you and your boy back to winchester with your tales between your legs.BRING YOUR A GAME.motorama come on man pleaseBring it.
Old 06-02-2010, 08:58 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 50 (100%+)

lol i guess its easy to think your fast when there are no laptimes
Old 06-02-2010, 08:59 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 50 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Kash$
Lol, got a LOSI now, that was the end of the HB car for me to many chassis brakes... I think the money race is over was supposed to be this past saturday only a few of the racers were there so Chad went fishing.. We should be up after the Roar race ... Waite till you see the Losi, I am using the Tekno electric clutch this thing is bad ass... The HB car was a piece of trash compared to this new car, this is my 4th electric 1/8 scale in a month and a half, been wheeling them all and the Losi is the best so far..
+1 for the losi, you running lcrc sunday?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.