Wiki Posts
Search

OFFICIAL: SHEBOYGAN 1/5 SCALE TRACK

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2010, 07:22 AM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by Zero Gravity RC
Hi Guys
This is Scott from Zero Gravity RC in Plover WI, track looks like a blast cant wait to get out there this weekend, I am going to try for Sat if things workout otherwise I will be there on Sunday for sure. I hope to get back there next weekend if I miss some of you this weekend. Things are going to be pretty busy around here tomorrow but if I can sneak away early I will otherwise I will have Kevin take some video on Sunday until I get out there next .

Great video I love the big air contest I will have to start practicing my jumping that looks like something I would be interested in lol I see broken parts in my future.

I was going to post some pictures but it wont let me yet I guess I have to have a certain # of posts first.

Thank You,
Scott
Zero Gravity RC
I gave my dad in il. your site.. He will be ordering from you.. He has 2 FS trucks.. Hes been ordering from china .. Do you have most parts on hand or do you have to order them as well?
Old 06-20-2010, 06:34 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

we had a great day out there yesterday..
Old 06-20-2010, 07:24 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by hndaman1
we had a great day out there yesterday..
How was teh turn out ?
Old 06-20-2010, 08:03 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by Pitdawg47
How was teh turn out ?

not many people showed up just a couple people, it still was fun..
Old 06-21-2010, 11:13 AM
Tech Rookie

The large scale track is nice I had fun out there on Sunday, little different then bashing in the fields ect so I do have a little setup to do with my 2 trucks but it was a blast being on a track for the first time. I don't know how you HPI guys do it out there lol in 2WD, my 4WD kalee was awesome until I broke a pin in my front drive shaft (I forgot my new hardened front shafts at the office) so I just ran it in 2wd for the rest of the afternoon and holy crap that's a handful in 2WD on that slick clay track but definitely teaches you to be smooth. I hope to get back out there next Sunday if things workout, after that I should be able to make a Sat for some racing :-).

I did get a little video which I cant post up on here so I will have to post it under my Kalee thread on RCUNIVERSE, I should have up later this afternoon or tonight :-).

Thank You,
Scott
Zero Gravity RC
Old 06-21-2010, 11:19 AM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by Pitdawg47
I gave my dad in il. your site.. He will be ordering from you.. He has 2 FS trucks.. Hes been ordering from china .. Do you have most parts on hand or do you have to order them as well?
Hello
Everything thats on my site I stock right here in our warehouse in plover. I stopped importing the FS product a few months back but I do have a ton of parts left in stock but as they run out I have been taking them off the site until we decide what we are going to do with the FS line. There was little to no support from the FS Factory over seas which is the main reason we decided to start looking for new product from new factories.

After several samples we ended up going with the Nutech and Kalee product, I do hope to continue importing the FS parts again but the factory will have to make some major changes before we do. If there is something he needs that's not on the site just let me know I have a few vehicles here that I robbed parts from over the months that are bran new :-) I would be happy to pull parts that aren't in stock on the site if I have them, just shoot me an email to [email protected].

Thank You,
Scott
Zero Gravity RC
Old 06-22-2010, 03:22 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by Zero Gravity RC
The large scale track is nice I had fun out there on Sunday, little different then bashing in the fields ect so I do have a little setup to do with my 2 trucks but it was a blast being on a track for the first time. I don't know how you HPI guys do it out there lol in 2WD, my 4WD kalee was awesome until I broke a pin in my front drive shaft (I forgot my new hardened front shafts at the office) so I just ran it in 2wd for the rest of the afternoon and holy crap that's a handful in 2WD on that slick clay track but definitely teaches you to be smooth. I hope to get back out there next Sunday if things workout, after that I should be able to make a Sat for some racing :-).

I did get a little video which I cant post up on here so I will have to post it under my Kalee thread on RCUNIVERSE, I should have up later this afternoon or tonight :-).

Thank You,
Scott
Zero Gravity RC
pssst.. never answered my question..

Order bumper parts off you already..
Old 06-22-2010, 07:50 PM
Tech Addict

next race is JULY 3rd, so get them 5th scale ready..
Old 06-23-2010, 06:13 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by hndaman1
next race is JULY 3rd, so get them 5th scale ready..
So far away..... Guess we gotta week to practice
Old 06-25-2010, 05:12 PM
Tech Apprentice

Anyone going out tommorw? for pratice?
Old 06-27-2010, 06:57 AM
Tech Addict

I just got back from a wedding in MINN. so I was thinking of going out today to cut the grass, but after all the rain we had last night..So I will end up doing it tomorrow,I also plan on changing up some other thing before next weekends race..
Old 06-27-2010, 12:39 PM
Tech Apprentice

Sweet nextweeked will be good..
Old 06-28-2010, 04:48 AM
Tech Addict

do not forget this next weekend will be a CASH payout races so the race fees will be a bit more for this weekend racing 15.00 per entry/class
Old 06-29-2010, 11:13 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 51 (98%+)

Where is the track located ? Did not see anything on your pages stating where it is located, thanks..
Old 06-29-2010, 02:04 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by Kash$
Where is the track located ? Did not see anything on your pages stating where it is located, thanks..

Rockridge raceway
n7402 hWY42
SHEBOYGAN WI, 53083

BEHIND THE YAMAHA DEALERSHIP

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.