R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Track Locator Forum

Old 06-02-2010, 04:17 PM   #16
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

You don't need a lap counter to know your fast .It's when you lap everyone on the track that tells you how fast you are.Bring your losi 2 you'll fell the wrath of my jammin x2 trugg.The amb is coming and if thats what you guys from winchester need to see just how bad you getting smoked .So be it
blacksunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 04:36 PM   #17
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacksunshine View Post
You don't need a lap counter to know your fast .It's when you lap everyone on the track that tells you how fast you are.Bring your losi 2 you'll fell the wrath of my jammin x2 trugg.The amb is coming and if thats what you guys from winchester need to see just how bad you getting smoked .So be it
Wow, you think acting like this will get people out to your track? Two words (people skills)
Ed Z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 05:13 PM   #18
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

ITS ALL GOOD. Its all fun and games until someone get's smoked! make sure you got your transponders ready this weekend!! ask the track owners if they mind if we bring the amb system with us so we can show mr sunshine how slow he really is!!
pizza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 05:21 PM   #19
Tech Regular

thats if sunshine has a transponder for his tank, i mean jammin!!! let me know if you need one i have plenty!! there will be no excuses after this one.
Old 06-03-2010, 08:13 AM   #20
Tech Regular

??????????????????????????????????????
Old 06-03-2010, 03:54 PM   #21
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Hell yea i have one that would be great if you guys could do that .I'm sure Alf&Brandon wouldn't mind at all.E-zer take it ez buddy like pizza said its all in good fun my god man you don't take me to heart do you?Man this is going to be a great race weekend if you guys show up with amb in tow.The Tank is waiting
blacksunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 09:23 PM   #22
Tech Regular

Wink

DUDE, WHICH ONE OF THESE CARS IS YOURS???

Old 06-04-2010, 02:00 AM   #23
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 139 (100%+)

Lmao!! Hey Pizza he needed that! lol
rceefreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 05:09 AM   #24
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 9 (85%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pizza View Post
ITS ALL GOOD. Its all fun and games until someone get's smoked! make sure you got your transponders ready this weekend!! ask the track owners if they mind if we bring the amb system with us so we can show mr sunshine how slow he really is!!
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE come up and show him hes only lap traffic he has beat 4 kids & 2 guys that have only drove our track 3-4 times and from reading this tread he thinks hes a PRO DRIVER he has spent more time on the track than any one and hell I'm 1/2 owner of the place. Don't need AMB to see who the best so come on out and show him what you got you guys WILL BE AT A DISADVANTAGE BECAUSE HE LIVE AT THE TRACK AND IT YOUR FIRST TIME SO IF YOU COME AWAY WITH A WIN YOU TRULY HAVE SOME BRAGGING WRIGHTS hope you ALL can make it out
Old 06-04-2010, 01:45 PM   #25
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 51 (98%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by function>form View Post
+1 for the losi, you running lcrc sunday?
Not gonna make it Josh to LCRC this month, for sure next month, dont forget 2 day race next week at Garlands.. Might be blowing off ROAR race tomorrow i am sick and dont feel like driving all day and night and being sick again on sunday, maybe come up to FT and see what all these fast guys are doing up in there.. We'll see Hess is wining about tomorrow and really wants me to go but man i aint been good all week, really he needs a pit guy, lol...
Mugen Seiki / J Concepts / Airtronics/Sanwa USA / LC Racing , Baton Inc. / VIPER / REDS Racing USA / VP Racing Fuels / Tekno RC / Boca Bearings / G's Raceway & Hobbies / Waldorf RC / Upgrade RC / Kal Gaurd Lubricants /
Kash$ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 01:46 PM   #26
Tech Elite

Bowie Juice and ED i will see you guys in the morning..
Mugen Seiki / J Concepts / Airtronics/Sanwa USA / LC Racing , Baton Inc. / VIPER / REDS Racing USA / VP Racing Fuels / Tekno RC / Boca Bearings / G's Raceway & Hobbies / Waldorf RC / Upgrade RC / Kal Gaurd Lubricants /
Old 06-04-2010, 02:45 PM   #27
Tech Regular

Cool

kash, you running sct tommorow???
we are bringing alot more people than expected. i believe there will be a winchester shut-out tommorow!!
Old 06-04-2010, 03:39 PM   #28
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by pizza View Post
kash, you running sct tommorow???
we are bringing alot more people than expected. i believe there will be a winchester shut-out tommorow!!
yeah pizza man Mandy and I will be attending tomorrow morning if we are not sick, SCT for sure. We only have spec slash though.
Old 06-05-2010, 06:08 AM   #29
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

All this shit talk like this. Might have to brush off the dust on my MBX6 and see what you MD guy have
mp3ranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 10:24 AM   #30
Tech Regular

The Winchester track may be a bit smaller than some but it's the quality of the people putting on the show that will bring the racers back. I met Chad at Motorama and have raced with him @ Bumps and Jumps. The dude can wheel and he has the knowledge needed for holding good club races which is where MOST people get their start in R/C!!! I'll be there in 2 weeks for the points race. I don't race 1/8 as I think nitro is a waste but that's just my opinion. I'll trek to Md. for the FT track once the issues get squared away. Clicker counters are way to inconsistent.

Not sure how the Winchester crew faired in nitro but they did pretty well on the electric side. There is always a "hotshoe" at the local tracks. Take him to a big race and see where he finishes. I used to dominate sedan on the local but when I used to run the Trinity Roadcourse Shootouts held at "The Track" in Gaithersburg, I was D main material out of the A-I mains in stock sedan.

Bryan
Bryan@SMC is offline   Reply With Quote