Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Full Throttle RC Boonsboro MD.

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2010, 12:07 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 9 (85%+)

Cancellation of the opening date May 1st were sorry for your inconvenience due to the weather we have canceled our Free fun run & our membership fundraiser drive the NEW date for the Free fun run & membership fund raiser drive is May 8th and our first "Official" race is May 15 I hope every one can make it out for some fun

THANK YOU
Alf
Old 04-27-2010, 11:10 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 51 (98%+)

I was planning on coming this saturday to.. Ohh well maybe next weekend... Try and get some pics up for the guys that have to drive forever and a day to get there so we can see the goods.. Ed if your reading this arn't we going somewhere else next weekend ? Josh i will see you in PA. Bring the momo youll need it for my HBVE8... lol. Took your advice.. It was good advice from you and Karl H.
Old 04-29-2010, 06:21 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 34 (100%+)

Track is looking great, these guys have done an awesome job. I can't wait to run with them in the month of May. Everyone close should come out and check it out the second weekend in May.
Mike
Old 04-29-2010, 06:35 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 60 (100%+)

I stopped by there tuesday and that is the reddest clay I have ever seen lol. I think i counted 13 jumps? Correct me if I'm wrong. Unfortunately the track and surrounding fence area was drenched so I could'nt get a closer look
Old 04-29-2010, 08:50 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 50 (100%+)

pictures yet?
Old 04-29-2010, 08:57 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

HEY ALF, GLAD TO SEE YOU GOT THE TRACK UP AND RUNNING. WE SAW YOUR BUDDY AT GOLDEN CORRAL IN HAGERSTOWN. HE SAID SOMETHING ABOUT MAYBE NEXT YEAR, CIRCUIT RACING WITH US. IF SO, GIVE US A CALL. TAKE CARE, ROBIN
Old 04-30-2010, 02:28 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by RCCARTMAN
HEY ALF, GLAD TO SEE YOU GOT THE TRACK UP AND RUNNING. WE SAW YOUR BUDDY AT GOLDEN CORRAL IN HAGERSTOWN. HE SAID SOMETHING ABOUT MAYBE NEXT YEAR, CIRCUIT RACING WITH US. IF SO, GIVE US A CALL. TAKE CARE, ROBIN
THANK YOU GUYS.... I hope to come up and turn some laps & do some racing just been really busy with this track would love to do some thing next season we got a late start couldn't sign lease till April but next season ( If all goes well ) we will be ready and have every thing running well I appreciate the offer and hope to get to come up and do some racing soon... THANK YOU
Alf / FTRC
Old 04-30-2010, 02:36 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by speedemall
I stopped by there tuesday and that is the reddest clay I have ever seen lol. I think i counted 13 jumps? Correct me if I'm wrong. Unfortunately the track and surrounding fence area was drenched so I could'nt get a closer look
Yes it looks a lot different than before this track needed big changes and some $ spent to turn it around and thats just what we plan on doing me and my partner B / Brandon has been working hard to make this happen got our new AMB & manny loads of clay working on our water system today & doing some painting. Hope you can come out and turn some laps this season at Full Throttle RC
Old 04-30-2010, 02:41 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by function>form
pictures yet?
coming soon just waiting till we have our drain tile down and every thing cleaned up sorry for the delay were only a 2 man team so thats why it taking so long hope to have some pictures on this forum & our web site No Latter than next Mon or Tue THANK YOU for your interest in Full Throttle RC
Old 05-01-2010, 12:43 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Just got back from the track a bunch of us were lending a helping hand getting the track ready for next weeks grand opening.All i can say is the jumps look like the ones you see in the mags and vids of tracks on the west coast. Perfect shape .The track is laided out perfect..It is the best track around .You got to come out and race here.It will blow you away.All levels will be able to drive this track and have fun.The fast guys will be living a dreamWay better then any track around.
Old 05-01-2010, 01:45 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 34 (100%+)

Just got back from the track and it is well worth the hard work everyone has done. I have seen a few posts asking for pictures and they will be posted soon. The reason they have not been posted yet is: the track is so darn big, they need to borrow a manlift in order take a picture that will do it justice! The drivers stand is tall enough to do it (6 or 7 feet off the ground), but since it is located in the middle of the front straight it is hard to get the proper angle for a picture. Everyone close should come by Saturday, May the 8th for a FREE day of racing and come meet the guys and gals behind Full Throttle Raceway. You will be glad you did. Thanks again to Alf and Brandon for giving us a truly great track to race on, I really appreciate it.
Thanks again, Mike
Old 05-01-2010, 02:59 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

+1 on the track guys
If anyone close has some free time next sat May 8th they get there group together and come out easy to get to plenty of room for everyone
hope to see you there

Thanks Rodger
Old 05-01-2010, 06:45 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)
Default C U on 15th

We had made plans to be there today to race, But with the move in dates. We will not be able to make the opener,Going to LCRC. Will be there with the group on 15th. Us onroad guys (from the C in frederick) are tring to make a lot the offroad tracks.
Old 05-01-2010, 10:29 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 51 (98%+)

Originally Posted by e-zer
We had made plans to be there today to race, But with the move in dates. We will not be able to make the opener,Going to LCRC. Will be there with the group on 15th. Us onroad guys (from the C in frederick) are tring to make a lot the offroad tracks.
Uhhh roadies on dirt and loving it, we are all making a smooth transition from the winter, can't wait to see track its alot closer for me on saturdays and G's on sundays. Ed thanks for getting everyone together on the weekends the road trips and racing are awesome.. Medina I been working on my "Air Pass" son, lol.
Old 05-02-2010, 08:24 AM
Tech Apprentice

Questions?? Transponders for loan or rent?

I plan to race on the 8th(SCT). Do you have transponders to loan or rent? What are your race fees going to be for non members?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.