R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Track Locator Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-05-2011, 05:03 PM   #766
Tech Regular
 
killa B's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 497
Default

yup alf and i finished that bad boy up it rips its ready im ready alfs ready cant wait to go racing see u all soon
__________________
Sponsors Sheila's Jewlery and Loan me myself @ I Race Team,Stuff I choose to use, Kyosho,O.S ,Hi Tech, Airtronics,,AKA ,Orion, VP,Fuel,Track,G's raceway,McGhee"s custom paint for keeping my buggy"s lookin good!
killa B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 05:06 PM   #767
Tech Regular
 
killa B's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 497
Default

GO villipoto daytona live tonight on speed BRAAAAAPP
__________________
Sponsors Sheila's Jewlery and Loan me myself @ I Race Team,Stuff I choose to use, Kyosho,O.S ,Hi Tech, Airtronics,,AKA ,Orion, VP,Fuel,Track,G's raceway,McGhee"s custom paint for keeping my buggy"s lookin good!
killa B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 08:08 PM   #768
Tech Champion
 
jmackani's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Shippensburg
Posts: 5,603
Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)
Default

How about that face plant that Stewart did tonight? Looked like it rattled his noggin pretty good.
__________________
LCRC Raceway http://www.lostcreekcycles.com/lcrc.htm
Proline Racing http:://www.prolineracing.com
jmackani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2011, 11:23 AM   #769
Tech Regular
 
killa B's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 497
Default

yeah ole bubba did a lawn dart hell of a ride to get back to 9 place though
__________________
Sponsors Sheila's Jewlery and Loan me myself @ I Race Team,Stuff I choose to use, Kyosho,O.S ,Hi Tech, Airtronics,,AKA ,Orion, VP,Fuel,Track,G's raceway,McGhee"s custom paint for keeping my buggy"s lookin good!
killa B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2011, 04:40 PM   #770
Tech Elite
 
Kash$'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Sykesville, MD
Posts: 2,687
Trader Rating: 51 (98%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by killa B View Post
yeah ole bubba did a lawn dart hell of a ride to get back to 9 place though
I saw that lawn dart , he rode hard got back to 9 but i think he was shook up a little his lap times dropped off after that, you see him fall getting on his bike ? Man Stewart looked f'ed up. Great race though.
__________________
Kash "Money" Krickler .
Mugen Seiki / J Concepts / Airtronics/Sanwa USA / LC Racing , Baton Inc. / VIPER / REDS Racing USA / VP Racing Fuels / Tekno RC / Boca Bearings / G's Raceway & Hobbies / Waldorf RC / Upgrade RC / Kal Gaurd Lubricants /
Kash$ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 05:00 AM   #771
Tech Addict
 
ALF420's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Funkstown / Hagerstown MD.
Posts: 722
Trader Rating: 9 (85%+)
Exclamation Bubba missing in Florida last seen riding a one eye donkey missing a leg Called LUCKY

Quote:
Originally Posted by killa B View Post
yeah ole bubba did a lawn dart hell of a ride to get back to 9 place though
Bubba hasn't been on his game with what happen last race then this bet his Daddy wanted to beat his ass for that move. 9th isn't OK with bubba's dad bet it was a long flight home if his dad didn't leave him in Florida to be used for Gator bait..

Bubba is a hell of a good rider think he would be even better with out his dad calling the shots from the sideline and talking to him like he's a piece of shit when some thing isn't going bubba way
__________________
Cold Fusion RC Products
www.fullthrottlerc.net Boonsboro MD "RIP"
ALF420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 05:02 AM   #772
Tech Addict
 
ALF420's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Funkstown / Hagerstown MD.
Posts: 722
Trader Rating: 9 (85%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmackani View Post
How about that face plant that Stewart did tonight? Looked like it rattled his noggin pretty good.
+1 your 100% correct
__________________
Cold Fusion RC Products
www.fullthrottlerc.net Boonsboro MD "RIP"
ALF420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 05:28 AM   #773
Tech Champion
 
jmackani's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Shippensburg
Posts: 5,603
Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)
Default

His arms did not look right when he first got up. I bet he broke something. The irony is, he was clearing that one hill that no else even tried and was putting down 1:15 lap times. Then he kills himself in the simple section.
__________________
LCRC Raceway http://www.lostcreekcycles.com/lcrc.htm
Proline Racing http:://www.prolineracing.com
jmackani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 10:03 AM   #774
Tech Regular
 
cloud9graffix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Hanover, PA
Posts: 419
Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Default

I've posted this on a few threads now and I just want to get an idea as to which tracks are going to be racing what this year.
Was just wondering/ taking a poll sorta. With everyone converting(traders lol) to e buggy...how many are going to convert to e-truggy?
I myself will never convert, but just want to get an idea of where things are headed down this way. I've seen on a few other threads of many people strating to go electric with truggies also.
cloud9graffix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 12:33 PM   #775
Tech Initiate
 
cody17's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Brunswick, MD
Posts: 39
Default

i dont think people should convert the Truggies. i mean i understand that it is cheaper to run electric ( in one way or another) but i think truggies should stay nitro. i love the sound of a truggy starting up.
__________________
Slash 2wd/Velineon ESC/ Velieon 3500/
cody17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 01:06 PM   #776
Tech Adept
 
Dagr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Frederick, MD
Posts: 228
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cody17 View Post
i dont think people should convert the Truggies. i mean i understand that it is cheaper to run electric ( in one way or another) but i think truggies should stay nitro. i love the sound of a truggy starting up.
I love electric, but I've found myself left wondering if it really is cheaper. :-P Larger capacity / high performance lipo's can really eat at your wallet. I guess its the old argument of up front cost vs continuous cost. Either way, it can be an expensive hobby!
__________________
HPI Vorza Flux HP 1/8 // Airtronics MX-3X // Hitec 7954SH // ProLine Tires // SMC 4s // Voltz 6s
Traxxas Stampede // Castle Sidewider SCT // Castle 4 Pole 3800 // SMC 2s
Traxxas Mini E-Revo VXL 1/16
Losi Micro Rock Crawler 1/24
Dagr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 01:14 PM   #777
Tech Elite
 
T. Herwig's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Somerset, PA
Posts: 2,373
Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to T. Herwig
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagr View Post
I love electric, but I've found myself left wondering if it really is cheaper. :-P Larger capacity / high performance lipo's can really eat at your wallet. I guess its the old argument of up front cost vs continuous cost. Either way, it can be an expensive hobby!
Up front cost of the electric setups are generally pretty high but in the long run I personally see no reason to run nitro when electric can do it all without the maintenance. That's just me personally. I don't have any plans on returning to nitro. What matters the most is having fun.
__________________
Tyler Herwig
Tekno RC teknorc.com ∙ JConcepts jconcepts.net ∙ Spider Hobbies spiderhobbies.com ∙ SMC smc-racing.net ∙ Upgrade RC upgrade-rc.com ∙ Kustom RC Graphics kustomrcgraphics.com
T. Herwig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 05:19 AM   #778
Tech Addict
 
ALF420's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Funkstown / Hagerstown MD.
Posts: 722
Trader Rating: 9 (85%+)
Default

E-Truggies is getting bigger but from what we had & seen last year at FTRC "some" of the guys running E-Truggy were NOT die hard racers they buy a car and WAY OVER POWER it then cant drive it after spending all that $$$ & didn't understand its not for the Novice and then only showed up now & then so the class never grow or was ever full then you have your skilled racers that don't wont these Power crazy new guys running in there class **I don't blame them I don't want my truggy in a crash Derby** so then you have a sports man E-Truggy Class & the E-Truggy class so it split in half and neither class is a Good Full class..

Maybe this will be E-Truggy big year I don't Know but from looking around a lot of bigger races don't even have E-Truggy even on the sing up list because they don't run E-Truggy class at all..

E-Buggy is going to be your biggest E-Class this season at most ALL tracks

Just my 2 cents I could be wrong it wouldnt be the first time...
__________________
Cold Fusion RC Products
www.fullthrottlerc.net Boonsboro MD "RIP"
ALF420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 06:06 AM   #779
Tech Master
 
function>form's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: hanover pa
Posts: 1,003
Trader Rating: 43 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALF420 View Post
E-Truggies is getting bigger but from what we had & seen last year at FTRC "some" of the guys running E-Truggy were NOT die hard racers they buy a car and WAY OVER POWER it then cant drive it after spending all that $$$ & didn't understand its not for the Novice and then only showed up now & then so the class never grow or was ever full then you have your skilled racers that don't wont these Power crazy new guys running in there class **I don't blame them I don't want my truggy in a crash Derby** so then you have a sports man E-Truggy Class & the E-Truggy class so it split in half and neither class is a Good Full class..

Maybe this will be E-Truggy big year I don't Know but from looking around a lot of bigger races don't even have E-Truggy even on the sing up list because they don't run E-Truggy class at all..

E-Buggy is going to be your biggest E-Class this season at most ALL tracks

Just my 2 cents I could be wrong it wouldnt be the first time...
Im all about the e buggy class this year, itching to get that thing on a track and air it out!!!
__________________
Josh Medina
Bumps and Jumps rc
function>form is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 12:06 PM   #780
Tech Elite
 
Kash$'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Sykesville, MD
Posts: 2,687
Trader Rating: 51 (98%+)
Default

Air pass !!! Hows my rear wing looking ?
__________________
Kash "Money" Krickler .
Mugen Seiki / J Concepts / Airtronics/Sanwa USA / LC Racing , Baton Inc. / VIPER / REDS Racing USA / VP Racing Fuels / Tekno RC / Boca Bearings / G's Raceway & Hobbies / Waldorf RC / Upgrade RC / Kal Gaurd Lubricants /
Kash$ is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 12:55 AM.


Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net