Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Track Locator Forum
Full Throttle RC  Boonsboro MD. >

Full Throttle RC Boonsboro MD.

Full Throttle RC Boonsboro MD.

Old 11-02-2010, 01:56 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Heya, are any of you guys going to be out there this coming weekend? I don't *think* I have anything going on yet, and would love to come out and try running my buggy on an "actual" track for once. That is, of course, if I don't break anything when I get my new 6s lipo later this week! (And, is it fairly family friendly out there? I know my 7 year old would love to come with me).
Old 11-04-2010, 01:39 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Thumbs up HI GUYS.

JUST A QUICK LINE TO LET BRANDON KNOW THE TIRES HE ORDERED CAME IN. WE GAVE THEM TO KASH FOR YOU TO GET AT LCRC, BUT YOU DIDN'T SHOW. GIVE US A CALL SO WE CAN MAKE ARRANGEMENTS FOR YOU TO GET THEM. HOPE YOU'RE WELL. ROBIN
Old 11-06-2010, 03:26 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 51 (98%+)

Originally Posted by RCCARTMAN
JUST A QUICK LINE TO LET BRANDON KNOW THE TIRES HE ORDERED CAME IN. WE GAVE THEM TO KASH FOR YOU TO GET AT LCRC, BUT YOU DIDN'T SHOW. GIVE US A CALL SO WE CAN MAKE ARRANGEMENTS FOR YOU TO GET THEM. HOPE YOU'RE WELL. ROBIN
Brandon Hess not Brandon (i don't know how to use a phone) Hester !!! Yeah meat pocket give me a call .
Old 11-06-2010, 04:55 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Kash$
Brandon Hess not Brandon (i don't know how to use a phone) Hester !!! Yeah meat pocket give me a call .
What the hell is a meat (pocket).It's puppit !!!!!!!!!!!! I called one of my x girlfriends a meat pocket
Old 11-06-2010, 07:11 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 9 (85%+)
Talking Every one is welcome @ FTRC

Originally Posted by Dagr
Heya, are any of you guys going to be out there this coming weekend? I don't *think* I have anything going on yet, and would love to come out and try running my buggy on an "actual" track for once. That is, of course, if I don't break anything when I get my new 6s lipo later this week! (And, is it fairly family friendly out there? I know my 7 year old would love to come with me).
SORRY not this weekend...
Yes its fine to bring your kids & family after all we run a "RACE TRACK" not a BLOOD & GUTS BICKER BAR WERE THERE BLOOD ON THE FLOOR EVERY NIGHT & A KILLING EVERY SO OFTEN...
I have raced MANY MANY places and would have say family & kids has been welcome at every place I have ever raced the kid's is what its ALL about we want them interested in the hobby & taking part in the racing with there FAMILY & FRIENDS so your kids is welcome and EVERY ONE kids are welcome at Full Throttle RC and I'M SURE any other track that is around we look forward to seeing you NEXT SEASON
Old 11-06-2010, 08:05 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by ALF420
SORRY not this weekend...
Yes its fine to bring your kids & family after all we run a "RACE TRACK" not a BLOOD & GUTS BICKER BAR WERE THERE BLOOD ON THE FLOOR EVERY NIGHT & A KILLING EVERY SO OFTEN...
I have raced MANY MANY places and would have say family & kids has been welcome at every place I have ever raced the kid's is what its ALL about we want them interested in the hobby & taking part in the racing with there FAMILY & FRIENDS so your kids is welcome and EVERY ONE kids are welcome at Full Throttle RC and I'M SURE any other track that is around we look forward to seeing you NEXT SEASON
Ok, point taken. I'll look forward to getting out there sometime, be it next season or if you guys are out there some weekend in the meantime. Thanks again.
Old 11-06-2010, 09:18 PM
Tech Elite

Dont forget all you FT fans big off road race indoors on the 7th this sunday at Mimi's track in gaithersburg, i hope all you guys show up .. Bring sct 2wd sct4x4 sct 2wd mod, 1/10 buggy 2 and 4 wheel and 1/18 open .. Trophys awarded to all top three finishers in A mains. Practice starts at 8am racing starts at 12noon.
Bee and Alf come out if you can havent seen you guys in a month.
Old 11-07-2010, 06:50 AM
Tech Elite

JUST WANTED TO GIVE G & FAMILY A BIG THANK YOU FOR ALL THEY DID FOR US @ FTRC THIS SEASON AND A BIG THANK YOU TO EVERY ONE FOR RACING & SUPPORTING FTRC THIS SEASON...

HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL NEXT SEASON THERE WILL BE A LOT OF CHANGES FOR NEXT SEASON WERE GOING BIGGER & BETTER CANT WAIT....
YOU GUYS ARE WELCOME. GLAD WE COULD HELP. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, WE ARE ALMOST FINISHED THE INDOOR TRACK. FINISHING UP THE FLOORING TODAY. HOPE YOU GUYS CAN MAKE IT UP AND GIVE IT A TRY. I HAVE A FEW VEHICLES TO TEST OUT ON THERE. HOPE TO SEE YOU. ROBIN
Old 11-08-2010, 05:07 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by RCCARTMAN
YOU GUYS ARE WELCOME. GLAD WE COULD HELP. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, WE ARE ALMOST FINISHED THE INDOOR TRACK. FINISHING UP THE FLOORING TODAY. HOPE YOU GUYS CAN MAKE IT UP AND GIVE IT A TRY. I HAVE A FEW VEHICLES TO TEST OUT ON THERE. HOPE TO SEE YOU. ROBIN
G / Robin What scale RC's is the track for??? I want to get some thing that I can race "INSIDE" at your place
Old 11-08-2010, 06:06 PM
Tech Regular

yeah what size ill get them tires this weekend gbus thanks
Old 11-08-2010, 06:10 PM
Tech Regular

hey kash meatball money u spota pm what tekin shit u runin let me know
Old 11-18-2010, 06:07 AM
Tech Addict

Old 11-20-2010, 11:27 AM
Tech Elite

Thumbs up

G / Robin What scale RC's is the track for??? I want to get some thing that I can race "INSIDE" at your place
I SENT YOU A PM. HOPE TO SEE YOU GUYS SOON. ROBIN
Old 11-20-2010, 11:32 AM
Tech Elite

HI GUY, I SENT A PM, BUT I SEE IT DIDN'T GO THROUGH. WE ARE RUNNING 1/10TH, 1/16TH, 1/24, & 1/32ND. WE JUST GOT BACK FROM THE FUNERAL AND WILL BE HERE FOR PRACTICE UNTIL 6. TOMORROW, WE ARE DOING A TRIAL RACE. TRIAL RACE FEE--$5.00 PER CLASS. COME ON UP IF YOU GUYS CAN. THANKS FOR THE CONDOLENCES.
G, JACK & ROBIN
Old 11-20-2010, 07:17 PM
Tech Elite

B get a new phone son, dont think that one works anymore....

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.