R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Track Locator Forum

Old 09-12-2010, 04:17 PM   #526
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Is that a video of full throttles track?
Answer-RC/TLR/Futaba
Snow Monkey Racing
hambone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 04:22 PM   #527
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

no that is not ftrc it is awsomes track
338lapua09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 04:30 PM   #528
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by 338lapua09 View Post
no that is not ftrc it is awsomes track
That is awesome rc's track in Fredericksburg, Va? I almost drove 4 1/2 hrs to race there once. I expected to see a better track.
Answer-RC/TLR/Futaba
Snow Monkey Racing
Old 09-12-2010, 04:48 PM   #529
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 51 (98%+)

you made the right choice
Mugen Seiki / J Concepts / Airtronics/Sanwa USA / LC Racing , Baton Inc. / VIPER / REDS Racing USA / VP Racing Fuels / Tekno RC / Boca Bearings / G's Raceway & Hobbies / Waldorf RC / Upgrade RC / Kal Gaurd Lubricants /
Kash$ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 08:38 PM   #530
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

WOW! thats all im gonna say. bash central. some people never learn.
pizza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 08:42 PM   #531
Tech Regular

hambone, keep in mind the video's kash is posting is probably about thirty minutes after the track was built. if kash would have showed up to the last rc pro race there he would actually know what he is talking about. its all good. i dont bash ANYONE! i always try to help every track ive ever attended. if this track is as bad as he is portraying than y is he signed up?
Old 09-12-2010, 09:05 PM   #532
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by pizza View Post
hambone, keep in mind the video's kash is posting is probably about thirty minutes after the track was built. if kash would have showed up to the last rc pro race there he would actually know what he is talking about. its all good. i dont bash ANYONE! i always try to help every track ive ever attended. if this track is as bad as he is portraying than y is he signed up?
I guess i was kind of surprised since i've seen videos of awesomes track in the past with a pretty cool layout. The layout in the latest video seems very tame. I'm not bashing their track and didn't plan on getting in the middle of anything here, lol. It seems as though alot of tracks are going to a flatter layout that mimicks an onroad track. I don't think it's much fun zig zagging around pipes.
Answer-RC/TLR/Futaba
Snow Monkey Racing
Old 09-13-2010, 01:04 PM   #533
Tech Elite

R/C Tech Elite Subscriber

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Thumbs up SATURDAY RACING!

HEY JUST A REMINDER TO ALL R/C RACERS..........THIS SATURDAY IS THE DAY FOR RACES AT FTRC.

G AND i ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING YOU ALL AGAIN. WE WILL BE DOWN EARLY, SO I HOPE SOMEONE WILL BE THERE TO LET US GET SET UP AND READY. ALF, GIVE ME A CALL AT THE SHOP BEFORE SATURDAY IF YOU CAN. JUST WANT TO SEE WHAT TIME YOU GUYS WILL BE OPEN.
TIL THEN,
ROBIN
Old 09-13-2010, 07:12 PM   #534
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 9 (85%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCCARTMAN View Post
HEY JUST A REMINDER TO ALL R/C RACERS..........THIS SATURDAY IS THE DAY FOR RACES AT FTRC.

G AND i ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING YOU ALL AGAIN. WE WILL BE DOWN EARLY, SO I HOPE SOMEONE WILL BE THERE TO LET US GET SET UP AND READY. ALF, GIVE ME A CALL AT THE SHOP BEFORE SATURDAY IF YOU CAN. JUST WANT TO SEE WHAT TIME YOU GUYS WILL BE OPEN.
TIL THEN,
ROBIN
Will do THANKS
Old 09-13-2010, 07:17 PM   #535
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 9 (85%+)

ALL TRACKS have some things guys like and dislike what you like I might dislike with that being said there no such thing as a Bad Track even if they are would rather be racing at a "so called bad track" than no track at all but thats just me..

And for some one to bash a track they plan on attending a race at I don't have say or tell you any thing about them they have showed all of Rc Tech there true colors

And to try to pull guys AWAY FROM FTRC to race some were else on the same day were racing isn't COOL & IS VERY DISRESPECTFUL and is uncalled for I'm not on awesome tread asking there guys to attend our race and I do not appreciate this one bit
Old 09-13-2010, 07:23 PM   #536
Tech Regular

stick your foot in your mouth, i wasnt trying to take anyone. the funny part is im coming to your track saturday alf. lol no worries, black sunshine better be there!!! i like every track ive ever raced on, i just dont like when someone bash's a track period just like you said.
Old 09-14-2010, 02:22 AM   #537
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Pizza i was run off the track by the power trippers.My home track is now G's.And i'll be there Sunday if you want to play.Apparently knowone like's me at ftrc.
blacksunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 08:44 AM   #538
Tech Elite

R/C Tech Elite Subscriber

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Hey pizza dont forget my ESC please.. thanks
Old 09-14-2010, 09:27 AM   #539
Tech Regular

alf, what time does it start on saturday?
Old 09-14-2010, 09:41 AM   #540
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 51 (98%+)

Pizza cutter I am not bashing Awesome just showing the FT racers they not missing out on some awesome outrageous race. I want everyone to go to Brandons and Alfs track Saturday and tear it up and have fun and not to be worried there missing out on some unbelievable race. All its about was giving ideas about other tracks such as layouts and jumps. I am going to awesome because it's one of the last races all the serious fast guys will be attending this year and wanna see how I stack up against the pros. I would much rather race at FT and actually have fun and talk about chicks and shit. Saturday will be alot of work and wrenching but I am going to get an idea of what I need to work on as far as driving goes. Sorry Alf and Bee if you guys thought I was trying to steel drivers. Please no one come I will take one for the team on this race. Hope to see you all Sunday at G's to have fun. Pizza you should come to G's to on sunday.
Mugen Seiki / J Concepts / Airtronics/Sanwa USA / LC Racing , Baton Inc. / VIPER / REDS Racing USA / VP Racing Fuels / Tekno RC / Boca Bearings / G's Raceway & Hobbies / Waldorf RC / Upgrade RC / Kal Gaurd Lubricants /
Kash$ is offline   Reply With Quote