R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Track Locator Forum

Old 07-17-2010, 04:42 PM   #331
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

TIM,TIM,TIM. DOES ANYONE SMELL WHAT I SMELL??? IM SURE THERE WHERE PLENTY OF IGNITORS AROUND THERE. AVOIDING THE WINCHESTER BOYS AS USUAL. HOW ABOUT THE RC PRO RACE NEXT WEEKEND AT AWESOME.
pizza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 05:09 PM   #332
Tech Regular

Well, they were prepping the track for the race and I still didn't have 1 practice lap. Not worth it. I'll try again another time. I did see Chad there, he said he would loan one to me. I got there a bit late anyway, and leaving my stick at home sucked. Like I said, I miss that race trailer. The neighborhood association said I couldn't park it in the driveway, so I took it south.

Come on up to Gs! I haven't run there this year either...so it will be my 1st time there as well.

Can't say if I can make next weekend ... I'll see if I can get away from work or not. That's what really will be the deciding factor.

I keep trying to quit, but not happening!
tharris1959 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 08:22 PM   #333
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Get him Pizza.I think he was scared of the big jumps that he couldn't clear with his battery powered truggy
blacksunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 05:49 AM   #334
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 9 (85%+)

Just wanted to say thank you to team wolfpack & ALL the other racers that came out to FTRC and turned some laps with US... And a BIG BIG THANK YOU to G for all that he has done for ME & B & FTRC with out him & the use of his AMB it wouldn't have been possible for us to have such good turn outs THANKS G you rock
Old 07-18-2010, 05:58 AM   #335
Tech Addict

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty_D View Post
Whats up with the Hagerstown paper having a front page picture of a slash in the air over at the fairgrounds. The owner and photographer need to come over to FTRC... thats where its at.
WHATS UP WITH YOU NOT SHOWING UP No love for me any more or to many beers at the bar Girl you better get your but out to FTRC AND I mean ASAP I will have about 50 yards of clay you can help me move this week & if you get there early enough you can get it done before you have be in to work
Old 07-18-2010, 10:53 AM   #336
Tech Elite

R/C Tech Elite Subscriber

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

No prob guys. I look forward to working in a continuos effort to keep all of our r/c dreams going. Also I know u and killa b are gonna try to come up wed for some work to the track but if anyone else is interested feel free to stop by. G

GLAD TO SEE YOU GUYS HERE TODAY. IT WAS FUN. HOPEFULLY IT WILL COOL DOWN NEXT WEEKEND. LOOKING FORWARD GETTING BOTH TRACKS PRISTINE!
ROBIN

Last edited by RCCARTMAN; 07-18-2010 at 03:22 PM. Reason: add info.
RCCARTMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 08:03 PM   #337
Tech Rookie

[QUOTE=RCCARTMAN;7685810]No prob guys. I look forward to working in a continuos effort to keep all of our r/c dreams going. Also I know u and killa b are gonna try to come up wed for some work to the track but if anyone else is interested feel free to stop by. G

What time you guys workn on the track wednesday?
SC10
Rush_2112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 07:52 AM   #338
Tech Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacksunshine View Post
Get him Pizza.I think he was scared of the big jumps that he couldn't clear with his battery powered truggy
Yes, I was skeer'd

The competition looked fierce!

Old 07-19-2010, 08:04 AM   #339
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

You didn't stick around long anough to see what was going to whip your assBut you did see Chad and maybe that was anough to run you offBring it the weekend after next.We'll see what happens.Chad said you were good .I need more fast guy's to run with.I did like the Big E # 3 on your stuff .
blacksunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 08:46 AM   #340
Tech Elite

Quote:
You didn't stick around long anough to see what was going to whip your assBut you did see Chad and maybe that was anough to run you offBring it the weekend after next.We'll see what happens.Chad said you were good .I need more fast guy's to run with.I did like the Big E # 3 on your stuff .
CHAD IS RIGHT, TIM IS FAST. HE RUNS UP HERE SOMETIMES, AND HOLDS HIS OWN AGAINST MOST.
Old 07-19-2010, 06:53 PM   #341
Tech Regular

Quote:
If it's competition you want, there will be plenty at Awesome this weekend...come on down. It's the Pro Series. I'll be there, you can find out how you stack up then. In fact, I need a pit guy, we can pit help each other.

Old 07-20-2010, 07:32 AM   #342
Tech Elite

[QUOTE=Rush_2112;7687745]
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCCARTMAN View Post
No prob guys. I look forward to working in a continuos effort to keep all of our r/c dreams going. Also I know u and killa b are gonna try to come up wed for some work to the track but if anyone else is interested feel free to stop by. G

What time you guys workn on the track wednesday?
weather permitting 8am on
Old 07-20-2010, 07:49 AM   #343
Tech Addict

G ME & B will be up wed to help out with the NEW track changes its going to be great what you have planed for the track change and its only going to make the racing so so much more fun I cant wait to help with the change we will be up in the AM (If weather permits us to) from looking at the pic you all ready have a good start..........

??????? I seen them doing a huge fill a 1/4 of a mile from your track most of the dirt is TRASH but that CLAY there caping it with looks Grade A+ not sure but it they need a place to get rid of that clay you might want to stock pile some for future track changes just a thought not sure how much clay they have or if they have any to sale or for free would be even better
Old 07-20-2010, 10:32 AM   #344
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALF420 View Post
G ME & B will be up wed to help out with the NEW track changes its going to be great what you have planed for the track change and its only going to make the racing so so much more fun I cant wait to help with the change we will be up in the AM (If weather permits us to) from looking at the pic you all ready have a good start..........

??????? I seen them doing a huge fill a 1/4 of a mile from your track most of the dirt is TRASH but that CLAY there caping it with looks Grade A+ not sure but it they need a place to get rid of that clay you might want to stock pile some for future track changes just a thought not sure how much clay they have or if they have any to sale or for free would be even better
CHECKED THAT OUT ALREADY. NONE LEFT AND NONE FOR SALE.
WE GOT 2 TRI-AXLES THIS MORNING AND IT LOOKS PRETTY NICE. WE HAD 2 PRETTY GOOD DOWN POURS ALREADY. THE SUN CAME OUT, AND NOW IT'S DARK AGAIN. WE WILL KEEP YOU UPDATED ON THE WEATHER THIS WAY. DON'T WANT YOU GUYS TO RUN UP HERE FOR NOTHING (ONLY 40% CHANCE WED.). THURSDAY LOOKS LIKE GOOD WEATHER, SO IF NOTHING ELSE, I CAN GET THE CLAY MOVED TO THE TRACK. ROBIN
Old 07-21-2010, 10:45 AM   #345
Tech Elite

THANK YOU TO ALL THE GUYS THAT CAME UP TO HELP US! ALL ARE OUT THERE WORKING HARD. IT LOOKS LIKE IT IS STARTING TO COME TOGETHER REALLY NICE!

NEXT WEEK, WE WILL BE DOWN THERE, WORKING ON FULL THROTTLES R/C TRACK.

IF ANYONE WANTS TO HELP OUT, AT EITHER TRACK, YOU SURE WOULD BE WELCOME. B OR ALF CAN GIVE YOU THE SPECIFICS IF YOU CAN HELP OUT. THANKS. ROBIN