Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Track Locator Forum

Old 07-02-2010, 03:19 PM   #256
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to T. Herwig

SC trucks stock

1Kash
2Mandy
3 Ron Brannan (as long as you don't mind a Tekin and 17.5 BL--stock at my normal track) UHHHHHHHH MImi's Drivers.
4 Josh Wilson
5 Eric Herwig

Sc trucks mod

SC trucks 4x4

1 Kerry Murray
2 Josh Wilson

1/8 Electric(fast class)Buggy

1 Kash Money
2 Tyler Herwig
3 Ron Brannan

1/8 Buggy Nitro

1/8 Truggy

1 Blachsunshine
2 william
3 John Choi

1/10 stadium trucks

1william
2Brian*
3Eric Herwig

Last edited by T. Herwig; 07-02-2010 at 06:44 PM.
T. Herwig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 08:50 PM   #257
Tech Elite

R/C Tech Elite Subscriber

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

NEW SOUND SYSTEM AND SPEAKERS ARE READY FOR TOMORROW'S RACE. I AM GOING TO INPUT THE EARLY SIGN UP'S IN THE SYSTEM TONIGHT, BUT I WILL NEED MORE INFORMATION FROM THE RACERS, SUCH AS-RENT OR OWN TRANSPONDER? FREQUENCY(CRYSTALS) OR 2.4 RADIO?

I WILL BE DOWN TOMORROW MORNING. SEE YOU THEN.
G
Old 07-03-2010, 05:43 PM   #258
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 51 (98%+)

Brandon and Alf way to put on a great race today, G thanks so much for calling the races and for the use of the equipment so awesome you guys worked all that out for us racers to enjoy a timed event... WOW alot of racers today, loved seeing some new faces and old ones today.. Hope everyone keeps coming back..
CR thanks for the driving lessons and help with the car set-up, gonna keep working on it till i get it right.
Chad awesome race with the 2 Brandons nipping at your heals, way to keep it frosty the whole race.
B-Hess what can i say, uhhhhhh i think you have a new dad....lmao, and Bowie did about the same amount of tailgate tuning as usual today(all day)..
Kahuna and Ron thanks for coming out and trying out the dirt..
And Mandy well you did awesome !! Personal best and she needs to thank B-Hester for helping with the lessons and talking her threw the best race she has had all sesason.. Batman she is coming for you next year, look out son.
Peace you guys i will see all of you in 2 or 3 weeks back down at FT. Hope to see some of you at G's tomorrow.. Ohh and Brandon i am warmed up for tomorrow, see ya there for some E-scale..
Mugen Seiki / J Concepts / Airtronics/Sanwa USA / LC Racing , Baton Inc. / VIPER / REDS Racing USA / VP Racing Fuels / Tekno RC / Boca Bearings / G's Raceway & Hobbies / Waldorf RC / Upgrade RC / Kal Gaurd Lubricants /
Kash$ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 05:59 PM   #259
Tech Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kash$ View Post
Brandon and Alf way to put on a great race today, G thanks so much for calling the races and for the use of the equipment so awesome you guys worked all that out for us racers to enjoy a timed event... WOW alot of racers today, loved seeing some new faces and old ones today.. Hope everyone keeps coming back..
CR thanks for the driving lessons and help with the car set-up, gonna keep working on it till i get it right.
Chad awesome race with the 2 Brandons nipping at your heals, way to keep it frosty the whole race.
B-Hess what can i say, uhhhhhh i think you have a new dad....lmao, and Bowie did about the same amount of tailgate tuning as usual today(all day)..
Kahuna and Ron thanks for coming out and trying out the dirt..
And Mandy well you did awesome !! Personal best and she needs to thank B-Hester for helping with the lessons and talking her threw the best race she has had all sesason.. Batman she is coming for you next year, look out son.
Peace you guys i will see all of you in 2 or 3 weeks back down at FT. Hope to see some of you at G's tomorrow.. Ohh and Brandon i am warmed up for tomorrow, see ya there for some E-scale..
+1 (except for the part about Mandy gunning for ...send her after instead!)
thebatman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 06:06 PM   #260
Tech Apprentice

Today's results are available now at the FTRC Website. This week I scanned the printouts and uploaded them as a PDF document. Just click the link to download/view the file on the Race Results page. Let me know if you guys prefer this instead of just listing the names for each class.
Old 07-03-2010, 06:33 PM   #261
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to T. Herwig

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebatman View Post
Today's results are available now at the FTRC Website. This week I scanned the printouts and uploaded them as a PDF document. Just click the link to download/view the file on the Race Results page. Let me know if you guys prefer this instead of just listing the names for each class.
I like those results more; much more detailed and shows best laps, etc.
I'm editing and working on getting video up
Great job everyone...some close racing in the 4x4 class!
Like I said, should have the video up sometime later tonight...
Old 07-03-2010, 06:42 PM   #262
Tech Regular

Default Great turn out

Thanks to all u racers for coming out and racing today that was awesome that was tha most we had and hope we can have that many again.Big thanks to G for hookin up the amb u rock bro also thanks chad ,cash.cr, B hess love havin u fast guys come out and put on a show Thanks again to everyone for your support we really appreciate it
killa B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 04:30 AM   #263
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 9 (85%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by killa B View Post
Thanks to all u racers for coming out and racing today that was awesome that was tha most we had and hope we can have that many again.Big thanks to G for hookin up the amb u rock bro also thanks chad ,cash.cr, B hess love havin u fast guys come out and put on a show Thanks again to everyone for your support we really appreciate it
+1 A BIG THANK YOU to ALL that came and raced hope to see everyone soon & a BIG THANK YOU to G & Family for all you have done for ME & B & FTRC it is GREATLY APPRECIATED
Old 07-04-2010, 04:35 AM   #264
Tech Addict

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY TO ALL.... I hope team wolf pack can make it to G's today and any & all of our racers at FTRC its a great track and a great bunch of guys & gals WELL GOT TO GO HEADED TO G'S THE COOLEST TRACK IN PA. HOPE TO SEE MY CREW THERE
Old 07-04-2010, 11:54 AM   #265
Tech Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler350 View Post
I like those results more; much more detailed and shows best laps, etc.
I'm editing and working on getting video up
Great job everyone...some close racing in the 4x4 class!
Like I said, should have the video up sometime later tonight...
Let me know when the videos are up on Youtube and I'll add them to the FTRC website video page.
Old 07-04-2010, 12:12 PM   #266
Tech Apprentice

I've noticed there hasn't been much activity on the forum at the FTRC website. Does everyone want to use this thread instead? If so that's fine. I can close out the forum at the website and make the link to this thread more prominant across the site. Feedback on this?
Old 07-06-2010, 04:11 AM   #267
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

See you guys are not racing this weekend and wanted to let you know about the Roar 1/8 Offroad series race this weekend at Nuclear Rc in Parkton Maryland, Here is a link to the series info Roar Region 2 1/8 Offroad Series
Landscaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 05:11 AM   #268
Tech Elite

LCRC on the 10th baby,
Mugen Seiki / J Concepts / Airtronics/Sanwa USA / LC Racing , Baton Inc. / VIPER / REDS Racing USA / VP Racing Fuels / Tekno RC / Boca Bearings / G's Raceway & Hobbies / Waldorf RC / Upgrade RC / Kal Gaurd Lubricants /
Old 07-07-2010, 03:58 AM   #269
Tech Elite

Only pic i got saturday my batteries in camera were dead. Full Throttle RC  Boonsboro MD.-001.jpg
Old 07-07-2010, 11:23 AM   #270
Tech Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebatman View Post
I've noticed there hasn't been much activity on the forum at the FTRC website. Does everyone want to use this thread instead? If so that's fine. I can close out the forum at the website and make the link to this thread more prominant across the site. Feedback on this?
Thats fine with me Josh not much is going on over there any way