Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Track Locator Forum

Old 06-25-2010, 02:32 PM   #196
Tech Elite

R/C Tech Elite Subscriber

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kash$ View Post
sweet sounds like more buggy's coming this saturday
HEY GUY, WHERE ARE YOU RACING THIS WEEKEND? IT SOUNDS LIKE YOUR COMING TO FTRC ON SATURDAY. ARE YOU? IS MANDY?

IF SO, LET ME KNOW. I AM THINKING ABOUT LEAVING POPS RUN THE STORE, AND COMING DOWN WITH G.

ROBIN
Old 06-25-2010, 05:41 PM   #197
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to T. Herwig

Well, we're finally gonna be able to make it out! Packing up now to get ready to head out tomorrow morning! Just 2 of us. No one wants to travel, so that's why we go find better racers. See you in the morning! +1 E scale, +1 Mod 2WD SCT.
Old 06-25-2010, 09:52 PM   #198
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 51 (98%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCCARTMAN View Post
HEY GUY, WHERE ARE YOU RACING THIS WEEKEND? IT SOUNDS LIKE YOUR COMING TO FTRC ON SATURDAY. ARE YOU? IS MANDY?

IF SO, LET ME KNOW. I AM THINKING ABOUT LEAVING POPS RUN THE STORE, AND COMING DOWN WITH G.

ROBIN
Hey chicky yes my sweet hotness is going to go tomorrow with me to full throttle, come on down and hang out...
Mugen Seiki / J Concepts / Airtronics/Sanwa USA / LC Racing , Baton Inc. / VIPER / REDS Racing USA / VP Racing Fuels / Tekno RC / Boca Bearings / G's Raceway & Hobbies / Waldorf RC / Upgrade RC / Kal Gaurd Lubricants /
Kash$ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 09:59 PM   #199
Tech Elite

Looks like Craig Xavier is going to grace us with his presence tomorrow as well, think he is gonna run SCT spec class... Got some really good drivers coming tomorrow, both Brandon and Craig are heavily sponsored and they like alot of questions about there stuff all day, so if you need some questions answered please feel free to ask them, thats what there sponsors want them to do...I myself will take the free time to get some work done, lol... Me and Mandy will see all of you tomorrow morning...
Mugen Seiki / J Concepts / Airtronics/Sanwa USA / LC Racing , Baton Inc. / VIPER / REDS Racing USA / VP Racing Fuels / Tekno RC / Boca Bearings / G's Raceway & Hobbies / Waldorf RC / Upgrade RC / Kal Gaurd Lubricants /
Old 06-27-2010, 01:04 PM   #200
Tech Elite

THE RACE DAY IS COMING TO AN END,EVEN THOUGH IT IS HOT, WE HAVE HAD A GOOD TIME. FINALLY GOT TO PUT A FACE TO THE NAME "BLACKSUNSHINE". IT WAS GOOD TO SEE EVERYONE. THANKS FOR COMING OUT. HOPE TO SEE EVERYONE DOWN THERE ON SATURDAY AND UP HERE ON SUNDAY. THANKS.
ROBIN
Old 06-27-2010, 04:23 PM   #201
Tech Elite

Had a great time Saturday! Well, apart from losing my wing...
What's going on next weekend, on Saturday the 3rd? Will racing be at Full Throttle, or G's? Thanks!
Old 06-27-2010, 05:38 PM   #202
Tech Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler350 View Post
What's going on next weekend, on Saturday the 3rd? Will racing be at Full Throttle, or G's? Thanks!
Glad you could make it! Your car was always easy to identify while turn marshalling. It actually seemed to run OK without the wing. I believe Saturday the 3rd we'll be racing at Full Throttle. Then after that the racing with AMB at Full Throttle will be every other Saturday.
thebatman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 06:38 PM   #203
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebatman View Post
Glad you could make it! Your car was always easy to identify while turn marshalling. It actually seemed to run OK without the wing. I believe Saturday the 3rd we'll be racing at Full Throttle. Then after that the racing with AMB at Full Throttle will be every other Saturday.
Hahaha. I know right? But yes, like I said, just keep it updated, and we'll be either going to G's, or Full Throttle, depending where you have it Saturday!
Old 06-28-2010, 06:10 AM   #204
Tech Apprentice

The race results from 6/26 are now posted at www.fullthrottlerc.net/race-results.html. The next race day at FTRC with the AMB system will be this Saturday, July 3rd. On Sunday, July 4th everyone is invited to a family cookout and race day at G's in Shippensburg. Check out G's website at www.garlandsrccarland.com for directions, etc.
thebatman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 07:23 AM   #205
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 36 (100%+)

Hey guys,

I'm looking for some tire advice for racing truggy this weekend. What seems to be working at FTRC?

-John
Old 06-28-2010, 08:57 AM   #206
Tech Elite

I WANT TO THANK EVERYONE THAT CAME OUT IN ALL OF THAT HEAT YESTERDAY.

SORRY FOR THE TROUBLE WITH THE ANNOUNCEMENT SYSTEM AND ALL THE OTHER ANNOYING THINGS, BUT THAT WILL ALL BE RESOLVED BY SATURDAY.

I KNOW YOU GUYS ARE DOING SOMETHING FOR YOUR RACERS ON SATURDAY.
GIVE ME A CALL, SO WE CAN WORK IT OUT. I AM WILLING TO BRING SOME FOOD OR DRINK DOWN. LET ME KNOW.

ROBIN
P.S. IF YOU GET A CHANCE TO COME THIS WAY, YOU CAN GET SOME OF THESE DESKS TO TAKE DOWN TO YOUR TRACK.
Old 06-28-2010, 08:58 AM   #207
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler350 View Post
FULL THROTTLE-SATURDAY. G'S-SUNDAY. HOPE YOU CAN MAKE IT.
ROBIN
Old 06-28-2010, 09:04 AM   #208
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 9 (85%+)

Just wanted to say THANK YOU to ALL that came out to FTRC and turned some laps with us and a BIG THANKS to G & Family for use of the AMB and all the help ME & B do appreciate it very much
Old 06-28-2010, 11:42 AM   #209
Tech Elite

I hope all the E-scale buggies from FT can make it to G's on sunday, that was awesome having all those buggies to race with and quiet to except for that one annoying nitro guy B-Hess ahhh what a chuck that guy was, lol..... Skadoosh Brandon !!!!!!
Old 06-29-2010, 05:01 PM   #210
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

is curtis and shane coming this week with there gt's? mine is ready.
ww29 is offline   Reply With Quote