R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Track Locator Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-18-2010, 05:24 AM   #166
Tech Addict
 
ALF420's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Funkstown / Hagerstown MD.
Posts: 722
Trader Rating: 9 (85%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler350 View Post
Hello! I will be for sure coming out Saturday. As mentioned before, I have a 1/8 E Scale Buggy, and buddies with 4x4 SCT, and 3 Mod 2WD SCT's! Question is, how much is entry per class? If we show up around 9, is that good for some practice? Thanks! Hope to see you soon!
$15 for your first class & $10 for each additional class for Nonmembers see you soon
__________________
Cold Fusion RC Products
www.fullthrottlerc.net Boonsboro MD "RIP"
ALF420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 08:20 AM   #167
Tech Elite
 
T. Herwig's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Somerset, PA
Posts: 2,373
Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to T. Herwig
Default

Okay cool. Anyone familiar with FedEx shipment? Estimated delivery is today, says it is on schedule, but it still says in transit from the destination?! It's been a week, and I'm worried I won't have it, and I kind of need it for tomorrow. Is this normal?
T. Herwig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 08:24 AM   #168
Tech Addict
 
ALF420's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Funkstown / Hagerstown MD.
Posts: 722
Trader Rating: 9 (85%+)
Default

This weekend will be our First race using AMB lap counting system so come on out and show your support it is greatly appreciated A BIG Thank You for sponsoring us with use of your AMB to G's R/C Raceway www.garlandsrccarland.com 8826 Olde Scotland Rd. Shippensburg PA 17257 Where friends meet to put on a heat! (717)530-5200 So check them out and PLEASE SUPPORT them there great people and have a Grade A+ TRACK & on site hobby shop and that were we will be racing Sundays our track will ONLY be open to members on Sundays for practice but I hope to see you guys "FTRC Members" at G's on Sunday because that were I will be THANKS
__________________
Cold Fusion RC Products
www.fullthrottlerc.net Boonsboro MD "RIP"
ALF420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 01:54 PM   #169
Tech Elite
 
RCCARTMAN's Avatar
R/C Tech Elite Subscriber
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Shippensburg PA
Posts: 4,067
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALF420 View Post
This weekend will be our First race using AMB lap counting system so come on out and show your support it is greatly appreciated A BIG Thank You for sponsoring us with use of your AMB to G's R/C Raceway www.garlandsrccarland.com 8826 Olde Scotland Rd. Shippensburg PA 17257 Where friends meet to put on a heat! (717)530-5200 So check them out and PLEASE SUPPORT them there great people and have a Grade A+ TRACK & on site hobby shop and that were we will be racing Sundays our track will ONLY be open to members on Sundays for practice but I hope to see you guys "FTRC Members" at G's on Sunday because that were I will be THANKS
WE ARE GETTING READY TO HEAD OUT. SEE YA' SOON! ROBIN
__________________
G's R/C Raceway www.gsrc.us Shippensburg PA 17257 (717)530-5200 Thanks for your support. Looking for Region 2 Racing? http://region2racing.com
RCCARTMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2010, 04:35 AM   #170
Tech Elite
 
RCCARTMAN's Avatar
R/C Tech Elite Subscriber
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Shippensburg PA
Posts: 4,067
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

THE LAP COUNTING SYSTEM IS UP AND RUNNING. COME ON OUT, THE TRACK IS NICE! IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE A NICE SUMMER DAY!! HOPE TO SEE EVERYONE DOWN AT FULL THROTTLE TODAY. ROBIN
__________________
G's R/C Raceway www.gsrc.us Shippensburg PA 17257 (717)530-5200 Thanks for your support. Looking for Region 2 Racing? http://region2racing.com
RCCARTMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2010, 10:15 AM   #171
Tech Elite
 
RCCARTMAN's Avatar
R/C Tech Elite Subscriber
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Shippensburg PA
Posts: 4,067
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

JUST SPOKE TO JACK, AND IT SEEMS EVERYONE THERE IS HAVING A GOOD TIME! I SPOKE TO SOME OF OUR OTHER RACERS AND THEY SAID THEY WILL BE DOWN SOON. THE MORE THE BETTER, FOR ALL OF US.
IF ANYONE FROM FULL THROTTLE WOULD LIKE TO DONATE SOMETHING FOR THE RONALD McDONALD HOUSE AT ALTOONA, LET US KNOW. EITHER GARLAND OR JASON WILL TAKE IT UP TO BOB. THANKS ROBIN
__________________
G's R/C Raceway www.gsrc.us Shippensburg PA 17257 (717)530-5200 Thanks for your support. Looking for Region 2 Racing? http://region2racing.com
RCCARTMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 05:01 AM   #172
Tech Elite
 
RCCARTMAN's Avatar
R/C Tech Elite Subscriber
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Shippensburg PA
Posts: 4,067
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default HAPPY FATHERS DAY!

GOOD MORNING & HAPPY FATHERS DAY TO ALL! GARLAND & JACK HAD A GREAT TIME DOWN AT YOUR TRACK YESTERDAY. I'M SORRY I COULDN'T MAKE IT, BUT SOMEONE HAD TO MIND THE HOMEFRONT. I PLAN ON COMING WITH G NEXT SATURDAY, THOUGH. EARLY THIS MORNING, THEY RAN UP TO CARLISLE TO DO A FATHER & SON DEMO AT THE CHURCH ON GARLAND ROAD.

I AM HERE, AND WE ARE RACING TODAY. THE GUYS SHOULD BE BACK HERE BY 10:30. THE RACE WILL START AT NOON. COME UP IF YOU CAN.
ROBIN
__________________
G's R/C Raceway www.gsrc.us Shippensburg PA 17257 (717)530-5200 Thanks for your support. Looking for Region 2 Racing? http://region2racing.com
RCCARTMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 05:23 AM   #173
Tech Addict
 
ALF420's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Funkstown / Hagerstown MD.
Posts: 722
Trader Rating: 9 (85%+)
Default

Just wanted to say THANK YOU to ALL that came out to FTRC and turned some laps & a BIG THANK YOU G & FAMILY for all you have done for US / FTRC we do appreciate it very much... FTRC Members & racers I hope to see you at G's this morning turn some laps and last but not least PLEASE support ALL local tracks and Happy Fathers Day to ALL..........
__________________
Cold Fusion RC Products
www.fullthrottlerc.net Boonsboro MD "RIP"
ALF420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 06:40 AM   #174
Tech Elite
 
RCCARTMAN's Avatar
R/C Tech Elite Subscriber
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Shippensburg PA
Posts: 4,067
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALF420 View Post
Just wanted to say THANK YOU to ALL that came out to FTRC and turned some laps & a BIG THANK YOU G & FAMILY for all you have done for US / FTRC we do appreciate it very much... FTRC Members & racers I hope to see you at G's this morning turn some laps and last but not least PLEASE support ALL local tracks and Happy Fathers Day to ALL..........
GLAD TO HELP. HOPE TO SEE YOU TODAY. IF NOT, WE WILL SEE YOU NEXT SATURDAY! ROBIN
__________________
G's R/C Raceway www.gsrc.us Shippensburg PA 17257 (717)530-5200 Thanks for your support. Looking for Region 2 Racing? http://region2racing.com
RCCARTMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 07:23 AM   #175
Tech Addict
 
ww29's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 549
Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)
Default

had a good time yestersay racing with everyone.look forward to next saturday.felt good racing again after not running for couple years of offroad.
ww29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 08:05 AM   #176
Tech Elite
 
RCCARTMAN's Avatar
R/C Tech Elite Subscriber
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Shippensburg PA
Posts: 4,067
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

GLAD YOU GUYS COULD MAKE IT UP YESTERDAY! WE HAD ALOT OF FUN. IT WAS GOOD TO SEE SOME NEW FACES AT THE TRACK, TOO.

WE ARE TRYING TO GET SOME FEEDBACK FROM THE RACERS AS TO WHAT THEIR PLANS WOULD BE FOR THE WEEKEND OF THE 4TH.

IT WOULD BE NICE TO HAVE SOME INPUT, SO WE COULD WORK SOMETHING OUT BETWEEN THE TWO TRACKS.

IF ANYONE HAS ANY IDEAS, GIVE EITHER TRACK A SHOUT!

HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL SOON. ROBIN
__________________
G's R/C Raceway www.gsrc.us Shippensburg PA 17257 (717)530-5200 Thanks for your support. Looking for Region 2 Racing? http://region2racing.com
RCCARTMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 06:48 AM   #177
Tech Addict
 
ALF420's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Funkstown / Hagerstown MD.
Posts: 722
Trader Rating: 9 (85%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCCARTMAN View Post
GLAD YOU GUYS COULD MAKE IT UP YESTERDAY! WE HAD ALOT OF FUN. IT WAS GOOD TO SEE SOME NEW FACES AT THE TRACK, TOO.

WE ARE TRYING TO GET SOME FEEDBACK FROM THE RACERS AS TO WHAT THEIR PLANS WOULD BE FOR THE WEEKEND OF THE 4TH.

IT WOULD BE NICE TO HAVE SOME INPUT, SO WE COULD WORK SOMETHING OUT BETWEEN THE TWO TRACKS.

IF ANYONE HAS ANY IDEAS, GIVE EITHER TRACK A SHOUT!

HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL SOON. ROBIN
WE had a great time THANK YOU & see you soon
__________________
Cold Fusion RC Products
www.fullthrottlerc.net Boonsboro MD "RIP"
ALF420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 01:12 PM   #178
Tech Addict
 
ww29's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 549
Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)
Default

Alf ill be there saturday.it was nice to be around friendly people.













william
ww29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 09:58 PM   #179
Tech Elite
 
T. Herwig's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Somerset, PA
Posts: 2,373
Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to T. Herwig
Default

Do you guys race the Escales with the Nitro buggies? Or do they have their each individual class? Wasn't sure, judging from the website. Thanks!
T. Herwig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 05:02 AM   #180
Tech Addict
 
ALF420's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Funkstown / Hagerstown MD.
Posts: 722
Trader Rating: 9 (85%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler350 View Post
Do you guys race the Escales with the Nitro buggies? Or do they have their each individual class? Wasn't sure, judging from the website. Thanks!
YES & NO If we have 3 or more E-buggies we will run them together if not and we have only 1 or 2 they will run with the Nitro class
__________________
Cold Fusion RC Products
www.fullthrottlerc.net Boonsboro MD "RIP"
ALF420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 01:27 AM.


Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net