Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Track Locator Forum
Friday Night SC Racing at HCR! >

Friday Night SC Racing at HCR!

Friday Night SC Racing at HCR!

Old 06-26-2010, 07:04 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Anyone find a white spring and spring retainer after the 4x4 A-Main last night?
Old 06-30-2010, 08:21 PM
Tech Adept

HCR will be raffling off more prizes at Friday Night S/C Racing. There will also be a Losi Strike as one of the prizes!! A Huge thanks to Losi, AKA, and Dynamic Hobby for all the support! Make sure you here for a chance to win some of the great prizes!!
Old 06-30-2010, 10:31 PM
Tech Fanatic

friday night shortbus racing at hemet!!! thats my new word for shortcourse
Old 06-30-2010, 11:29 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 25 (96%+)

Originally Posted by trackstarlosi
friday night shortbus racing at hemet!!! thats my new word for shortcourse
That term is so last year.... Where have you been? Racing Nitro?
Old 07-01-2010, 12:46 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by Racecrafter
That term is so last year.... Where have you been? Racing Nitro?
uhh yeah, what u should be doing too.
Old 07-01-2010, 06:16 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

I have been trying to do both. Racing SC 2wd reminds me about driving smooth, and throttle control, so its not a bad thing.

We will see if it transfers over to Gas now.
Old 07-01-2010, 06:30 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by itsshemp
I have been trying to do both. Racing SC 2wd reminds me about driving smooth, and throttle control, so its not a bad thing.

We will see if it transfers over to Gas now.
when i did sc at wcrc when it was raining i was full wood the whole time. maybe threw turns it would help cuz u have to carry alot of momentum with with sc.
Old 07-02-2010, 02:46 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

Originally Posted by trackstarlosi
when i did sc at wcrc when it was raining i was full wood the whole time. maybe threw turns it would help cuz u have to carry alot of momentum with with sc.
Indoor clay can be driven that way but outdoors throttle control is a must.
Old 07-07-2010, 09:41 AM
Tech Master

I thought of an idea that would be fun to try 1 friday night. A team race with both 2wd and 4wd. Could do qualifiing as normal. run lower mains as normal but in A-mains team up 1st place 4wd with bump up from 2wd mod. 1st place in 2wd mod with bump up from 4wd. 2nd place teamed with ninth place and so on(more fair than just having two friends team up). Race a 15 minute main with cars tagging in the pits and alternating every lap. If one car on the team breaks your out. 4wd car starts , does one lap, comes into pits , bumps teamate who then does a lap, then comes to pits. Anyone think this would be fun?
Old 07-07-2010, 09:52 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Coppercanyon
I thought of an idea that would be fun to try 1 friday night. A team race with both 2wd and 4wd. Could do qualifiing as normal. run lower mains as normal but in A-mains team up 1st place 4wd with bump up from 2wd mod. 1st place in 2wd mod with bump up from 4wd. 2nd place teamed with ninth place and so on(more fair than just having two friends team up). Race a 15 minute main with cars tagging in the pits and alternating every lap. If one car on the team breaks your out. 4wd car starts , does one lap, comes into pits , bumps teamate who then does a lap, then comes to pits. Anyone think this would be fun?
I think an endurance style race would be a blast. Set it up how WCRC did. Basically have a entry of roughly 15-20 cars, 5 cars or so in each class. Each car has 2 drivers and have to swap every 10 minutes. If the car breaks, you are allowed to fix it, but this of course will take away from your finishing position.

Maybe do an hour for the first one and take it from there.
Old 07-07-2010, 09:30 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by onemilekyle
I think an endurance style race would be a blast. Set it up how WCRC did. Basically have a entry of roughly 15-20 cars, 5 cars or so in each class. Each car has 2 drivers and have to swap every 10 minutes. If the car breaks, you are allowed to fix it, but this of course will take away from your finishing position.

Maybe do an hour for the first one and take it from there.
An endurance race would be fun although I just thought with this idea we could fit it in on a friday night , it wouldnt make the already late night any longer. The biggest issue would be with frequency conflicts and too many people on the stand. Of course if everyone was on 2.4 ghz. than frequency wouldnt matter.
Old 07-08-2010, 09:11 AM
Tech Regular

Time to round up the troops. Who's making it out!? Who's racing? Who's going to take first? Who's ready for a Dynamic dog?
Old 07-08-2010, 12:44 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

OK this week we have some bounty's on our pro4 guys. Looks Like we have DJ from ofna coming out to challenge the Tekno guys as well as those ultra ballistic Trackstar guys. We want to pass the hat around before the main and make it like a mini pro/money race. Winner take all! Who's it gonna be????????!mileKyle and his new Jammin have looked really strong as well as Ryan, Zac and last weeks winner Danny from Tekno. Will it be an upset?????? gotta show up to find out! The race program is so amazing and its all because of you guys the racers! I really want to say thank you for making Friday nights an awesome program! Now for that pro2 class! Carson will be back from nats and Jimmy and Pres both have stepped it up as well! The stock class is anybodys win from wee to week! The 14 and under class is always tough with some great racing and great attitudes coming from the kids. See you guys out there Friday night!

Last edited by tech5; 07-09-2010 at 01:44 PM.
Old 07-08-2010, 05:40 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by tech5
OK this week we have some bounty's on our pro4 guys. Looks Like we have DJ from ofna coming out to challenge the Tekno guys as well as those ultra ballistic Trackstar guys. We want to pass the hat around before the main and make it like a mini pro/money race. Winner take all! Who's it gonna be????????!mileKyle and his new Jammin have looked really strong as well as Ryan, Zac and last weeks winnwer Danny from Tekno. Will it be an upset?????? gotta show up to find out! The race program is so amazing and its all because of you guys the racers! I really want to say thank you for making Friday nights an awesome program! Now for that pro2 class! Carson will be back from nats and Jimmy and Pres both have stepped it up as well! The stock class is anybodys win from wee to week! The 14 and under class is always tough with some great racing and great attitudes coming from the kids. See you guys out there Friday night!
oooooo.. just may have to get in on some of that action!!
Old 07-08-2010, 11:49 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

I'm heading out there with my SC10 for the first time tomorrow.

Really looking forward to it-I've heard great things about the Friday Night race program.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.