R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Track Locator Forum

Old 09-27-2010, 09:04 PM   #166
Tech Adept

HCR Update- HCR is happy to announce that beginning this Friday, we will be back on schedule! Friday Night S/C Racing this Friday!!

We will be limited on pit tables, so if you have one, please bring it. We will be supplying as many as we can also.

Also, we will be closed this Weds for practice.

Thanks for your continued support!
HemetRC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 03:29 PM   #167
Tech Adept

Default S/C Racing rained out!

UPDATE- Although the track is ready to go, mother nature had other plans today! A thunderstorm is coming through, and has dumped too much water on the track for tonights racing! Sorry everyone! Stay tuned for possible reschedule racing this weekend!! Please pass the word!
Old 10-01-2010, 06:17 PM   #168
Tech Adept

Default S/C Racing Rescheduled!

Ok racers! HCR feels horrible about not being able to provide you all with the typical Friday Nights we all love! The last week has been a real test for us here at HCR! With the help of many of the racers, and our crew here at HCR, we were determined to be back to racing tonight. Since that didn't happen, we have decided to run our S/C Racing program, this Sunday! Gates will open at 9AM with racing at 11AM.

We hope you all can make it out. We will be back to our regular schedule next week.
Old 10-05-2010, 07:24 PM   #169
Tech Adept

HCR will be back on our regular Friday Night S/C Racing schedule this week, and we will be running 1/8 scale races on Saturday night. Gates will open at 5pm both nights! Hope to see you all here!
Old 10-15-2010, 03:02 AM   #170
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Come on Friday new layout looks sick. 2wd Mod and 4X4 racing are going to be super fun.

Here is a link to check out the new layout.
http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/b...kFAB/Hemet.jpg
Old 10-16-2010, 05:20 AM   #171
Tech Adept

Sunday Sunday!!! For those of you looking to race this weekend, HCR will be running this Sunday! Gates will open at 9am with racing at 11am! Weather looks to be GREAT! There will be S/C and 1/8 scale classes.
Old 10-21-2010, 04:44 PM   #172
Tech Adept

HCR will have to reschedule tomorrow nights Halloween Race. It will be held next Friday! The track is flooded, so there will be some work to be done, once the water stops falling. HCR hopes to be back open for practice in the next few days, as long as mother nature takes a break. We hope to see you all next week!
Old 10-24-2010, 12:41 PM   #173
Tech Adept

Questions??

practice today?????
Old 10-30-2010, 03:59 PM   #174
Tech Adept

Wow! What am amazing night, here at HCR last night!! With a record 150 entries, and a bunch of great costumes, and creative paint jobs!
Congrats to the winners of the concourse! We seen some very creative efforts last night! HCR would like to thank all of you for coming out, and making this an awesome event!
Old 10-30-2010, 04:35 PM   #175
Tech Adept

Last total was 150 SC Racers. Record Turnout for Hemet Friday Night Racing. Didn't do as well as I would have liked in Expert 4X4 but was nice to not get banged up like in Sportsman

Great night, Great BBQ, and tons of prizes. Didn't get home until 3:30.

Great job Ryan Hughes hasn't touched his Slash 4X4 and came up with 2nd place in a stacked 4X4 Expert Class (especially after having to avoid me in qualifying). Jimmy Wright took home the Cash Money and Luxuries.

Kyle Mac showing whats up in 2wd Expert. Putting down some fast laps with his TCO backed SC10. Came in 2nd but gave Carson a run for his money. Funnest race to watch all night!

Here are a few pics from last night. Will have more up later and video from the racing action.

Old 10-30-2010, 04:36 PM   #176
Tech Adept

Old 10-31-2010, 01:52 PM   #177
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 266 (98%+)

After racing Friday night at OCRC my RC stuff stayed the night in my truck and in the morning it was gone. Thank goodness my Kyoshos and Losi 8E made it inside that night but my 4 wheel slash, T8 Trinity roller bag and UpGrade RC roller bag packed with EVERYTHING was stolen.

The Slash had a dyed black chassis with Pro-line shocks, calibers in the rear and bowties up front with black Pro-line wheels. Other than that it was all stock.

The T8 bag had an M11X, Muchmore power supply, Orion clubman charger and Hoto charger, OTT lite all Upgrade wrapped black with a little red. Full set of Losi and Pro-line tools. Tekin 13.5 and 17.5 Redline motors, hotwire. Hudy 1/8 tire balancing tool. Drawer full of Kyosho ZX5, RB5 parts.

The up grade bag had three tackle containers full of Losi 8ight parts, two Kyosho boxes full of Pro-line tires for 2 wheel and 4 wheel buggy and a KO EX-5UR transmitter used in the Slash.

If you happen to see any of my stuff act like you are interested in buying it get a phone number, address, name, anything you can, PM it to me and ill take care of the rest.

You guys may know me as the guy in the wheelchair but my name is Brett if you dont know me I would like to get to know you. I've had a great time racing in the past year with everyone and wouldnt trade it for anything. We are a tight group of people and hopefully we can find some of my stuff at least. I didnt know how much stuff I had until now. Thanks guys hope to be back to racing within a month or two. I will not let this get me down!
Old 10-31-2010, 03:48 PM   #178
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by -WHEELMAN- View Post
After racing Friday night at OCRC my RC stuff stayed the night in my truck and in the morning it was gone. Thank goodness my Kyoshos and Losi 8E made it inside that night but my 4 wheel slash, T8 Trinity roller bag and UpGrade RC roller bag packed with EVERYTHING was stolen.

The Slash had a dyed black chassis with Pro-line shocks, calibers in the rear and bowties up front with black Pro-line wheels. Other than that it was all stock.

The T8 bag had an M11X, Muchmore power supply, Orion clubman charger and Hoto charger, OTT lite all Upgrade wrapped black with a little red. Full set of Losi and Pro-line tools. Tekin 13.5 and 17.5 Redline motors, hotwire. Hudy 1/8 tire balancing tool. Drawer full of Kyosho ZX5, RB5 parts.

The up grade bag had three tackle containers full of Losi 8ight parts, two Kyosho boxes full of Pro-line tires for 2 wheel and 4 wheel buggy and a KO EX-5UR transmitter used in the Slash.

If you happen to see any of my stuff act like you are interested in buying it get a phone number, address, name, anything you can, PM it to me and ill take care of the rest.

You guys may know me as the guy in the wheelchair but my name is Brett if you dont know me I would like to get to know you. I've had a great time racing in the past year with everyone and wouldnt trade it for anything. We are a tight group of people and hopefully we can find some of my stuff at least. I didnt know how much stuff I had until now. Thanks guys hope to be back to racing within a month or two. I will not let this get me down!
Oh Man Brett! That suks dude! There has been way to much of the stealing going on these days! It suks that you cant even leave a few things in your own car these days, without getting it ripped off!

As much as I hate to have to unload all my stuff at the end of the day, I have to force myself to do it, for that very reason.

Sorry to hear about that Brett! Of course we will keep an eye out for anything like that. What area do you live?
Hot Bodies/HPI - Track Star Services - Triton R/C - Alpha Plus Engines - Radiopost - Hemet Competition Raceway (HCR) - Hemet R/C (R.I.P)
itsshemp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 03:35 PM   #179
Tech Adept

Default 2010 Hemet Raceway SC Turkey Shootout

Come check it out this Friday at Hemet Raceway.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7jf74vXKO4
Old 12-21-2010, 08:59 PM   #180
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Just got a new Jammin 4wd! Looking forward to mixing it up in that expert class now! Well, when the rain stops! ugh!
Hot Bodies/HPI - Track Star Services - Triton R/C - Alpha Plus Engines - Radiopost - Hemet Competition Raceway (HCR) - Hemet R/C (R.I.P)
itsshemp is offline   Reply With Quote