Wiki Posts
Search

wilmington ohio I-71 exit 45 offroad track

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2010, 10:50 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)
Default h town??

Well i got a call today from a kids dad that wrestles with my kid, they had ben to the track several times watching,and wishing for slash or sc10.I told them that was what they needed to get its the most popular class, and if you break something, some one may have a spare to get you fixed up. So he calls me and asks about the electrifly rtr?? and the guy showed me a firestorm by hpi " who are you talking to" I ask "well some guy, he said he built your track".............thanks but no thanks towerhobbies or amain can help anybody else that asks me "where can i get one of those trucks"
Old 11-24-2010, 10:55 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

All I know is it wasn't me. I also can't think of anyone at the store claiming to have built your track. *shrug*
Old 11-24-2010, 11:32 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by AMorgan
All I know is it wasn't me. I also can't think of anyone at the store claiming to have built your track. *shrug*
Oh I can think of someone.
Old 11-24-2010, 11:48 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by bigdaddyquale
So he calls me and asks about the electrifly rtr?? and the guy showed me a firestorm by hpi " who are you talking to" I ask "well some guy, he said he built your track".............thanks but no thanks towerhobbies or amain can help anybody else that asks me "where can i get one of those trucks"
those firestorms are junk! the one kid that brings his to the track seems to be broken more than running....

slash all the way for a new driver!

Old 11-24-2010, 01:37 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default losi 8ight t 2.0

Hey dudes, If anyone local here is looking for a nice truggy I got one. Losi 8ight 2.0 race roller with about 5 races on it. In damn near prefect condition. Fully built all you need is a reciever and battery. Oh, and a starter box. I bought it from a buddy of mine that races at another track..I thought I might run a truggy class, after running it im just not into MT anymore. LOSI 350 motor on her with about 2 gallons through it, brand new body, clutch, gas tank, just went through the whole truck..ready to race. Nice truck, just not for me..ill stick with my 1/8 buggys. If anyone wants pics pm me with your email. Id rather sell it here locally, if not ebay it goes. $300.00 cheap
Old 11-24-2010, 03:09 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Led Finger
Hey dudes, If anyone local here is looking for a nice truggy I got one. Losi 8ight 2.0 race roller with about 5 races on it. In damn near prefect condition. Fully built all you need is a reciever and battery. Oh, and a starter box. I bought it from a buddy of mine that races at another track..I thought I might run a truggy class, after running it im just not into MT anymore. LOSI 350 motor on her with about 2 gallons through it, brand new body, clutch, gas tank, just went through the whole truck..ready to race. Nice truck, just not for me..ill stick with my 1/8 buggys. If anyone wants pics pm me with your email. Id rather sell it here locally, if not ebay it goes. $300.00 cheap

i have a friend that races with us from time to time with a revo. he has been wanting a losi truggy. i just called him and he said "SOLD !" pm me your phone number and i will have him call you tonight and you guys can work out the details
bp
Old 11-24-2010, 03:31 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (83%+)

Hmmm I can't think of anyone that would say anything like that... Can't believe this.
Old 11-24-2010, 06:28 PM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

I always tell new drivers to get Frogs. Best buggy ever. SCT is so played out. And I tell EVERYONE I built the track, Ya know, Cuz I have wrecked just about every where you can wreck, and a few places you cant.

But anyway. Sorry I wasnt able to make it out to the factory tonight, I really want to get out there. The rain is nasty, and I am helpin the little woman get stuff ready for tomorrows dinner. Hope everyone who goes is safe on the roads and has a good time.. That reminds me, Matt, I will bring back your track mud this weekend, I will be cleaning all of the doubles off my Slush tomorrow!

Hmm now if I can only find a good Hobby wing truck to run.
Old 11-24-2010, 10:20 PM
Tech Addict

Default HAPPY THANKSGIVING

DON'T CHOKE ON THE TURKEY really want to thank everybody that came out and raced this year can't wait till next. the factory was a blast tonight thanks for the ride john ..........tim did you say you had to stuff the little womans turkey? (thats a good reason not to go racin)
Old 11-25-2010, 09:02 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default RC Factory

the factory was a good time last night. i would always prefer to be outside, but for the winter, this place should be great!

as others have stated before, HB Beams are the way to go! i tried all my current tires and they sucked, got the beams and they were like fly paper!

hope the wilmington racers can make it up, i plan on going sundays as it is electric only!
(the nitro fumes were a little thick, even for a practice night.)
Old 11-28-2010, 05:15 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

are we racing saturday irregardless of temperature ? supposed to be a high of 42 so i would imagine we will be in the low to mid 30's for much of the day.....
Old 11-28-2010, 10:34 PM
Tech Addict

Default roll call

who is coming?? rain tues day ??
Old 11-29-2010, 10:56 AM
Tech Addict

I plan to be there Saturday if we're still a go. I have to reglue my rear tires this week for the SCT... apparently on my way to 13 lap glory, both rear tires has become unglued on the outside.

Horizon finally got my 9100S today out of the Losi buggy. Looks like I won't be back out with that until next season. Hopefully I get a lot more run time with it next year.
Old 11-29-2010, 12:36 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (83%+)

I plan to be there Saturday if we're still a go. I have to reglue my rear tires this week for the SCT... apparently on my way to 13 lap glory, both rear tires has become unglued on the outside.
If you were on a 13 lap pace I wouldn't change anything. Apparently your unglued tires help... lol jk
Old 11-29-2010, 12:44 PM
Tech Addict

Hahaha, I would hope it would have more to do with running cleaner lines and wrecking less, but I suppose taking on mud in the rear tires could have been a deciding factor as well.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.