R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Track Locator Forum

Old 02-04-2010, 08:00 PM   #1
Tech Rookie

Thumbs up Are you in support a new indoor track in Broomfield, CO?

Hello all! I am brand new to the forums, but not R/C. I've been mostly involved with heli's but after some recent racing with friends I find myself really wishing there was a track closer than MOHR. Anyway, the point is this:

A friend and I are seriously considering opening a new state of the art racing facility in Broomfield, CO, near the intersection of 287 and US-36. We would be planning to run a large off road dirt track for 1/10th scale electric r/c. We would also make sure the track was wide enough and designed to be versicle enough for 1/8th scale electric racing as well. The track would have all the necessary amenities (drivers stand, full drive up pit row and pit area, lap timer, proper lighting, etc.) for a really fun practice and racing experience.

The big question is; with this new facility available, how many people would be interested in a track in the area? If we can ensure enough support for such a big project and guarantee it gets used, it seems very likely to happen. There would be charges similar to that of MOHR, but for a much larger, new, centrally located track. Members would have full access and non members would be able to come practice during business hours. We have the building and everything in order to make this happen, but support from the racing community is very important. We would like to know the track would be used and enjoyed by the r/c community in the Boulder, Longmont, Broomfield, Lafayette, Superior, and Western Denver areas.

Please, show your support and lets get this thing going! Thanks to everyone in advance. Feel free to ask questions or PM me with any help you would like to extend!
bmarble903 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
colorado, indoor racing, track