Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Help developing track in South Orange County California

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2010, 03:06 PM
Tech Rookie

Wink Help developing track in South Orange County California

Looking for advice/inspiration on setting up a track in south orange county california. Indoor dirt have building with freeway signage. May partner or hire visionary with experience. If you are using other tracks in O.C. and you have any ideas on how many South County people are driving to North county or L.A. this would be good data. Not trying to get rich just make a return on my empty space, have a little fun and provide the best damn track in Cali!
Old 01-20-2010, 03:16 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

There is already 3 tracks in that area, not sure if one more would be wise but just a comment for you.

Maybe you can go to each track and see what they are doing

where is your building?
Old 01-20-2010, 03:21 PM
Tech Rookie

Default where are three in orange county

I got ocrc in Huntington Beach and West Coast in La Mirada these are 40 minutes from my location which is near mission viejo california
Old 01-21-2010, 06:40 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by rc_entrepreneur
I got ocrc in Huntington Beach and West Coast in La Mirada these are 40 minutes from my location which is near mission viejo california
I don't think it is too close to OCRC and West Coast. If it is in Mission Viejo, you would pull people from San Diego. I have been wanting to get into Electric but driving from SD to OCRC or West Coast on a regular basis is just too much. If the facility is built correctly you should have no problem with entries.
Old 01-21-2010, 11:41 AM
Tech Elite

I am from San Diego also and don't want to go to OCRC and WCRC for those are just too far away. Your location would be ideal for me and others from the south.
Old 01-24-2010, 06:10 PM
Tech Rookie

thats great, I know my brother and I would be up there 3-4 times a week. The drive up to the OC tracks is too much. you will pull people from North/South/and the East county, no problem.
Old 01-24-2010, 06:38 PM
Tech Initiate

Default Pls call me

Hey bud...I would like to talk to you. I live in Ladera Ranch, Ca and am was looking to do the same thing. Please PM me with your number so we can chat.

Thanks,

tim
Old 01-24-2010, 07:59 PM
Tech Rookie

Default Please make it happen

This would be so awesome if everything goes good. I know 10 to 15 people that would be regular racers up there. Its only 40 minutes from Esco (going the speed limit) If you need any help or have any questions hit me up. I have been racing for 20 years.
Old 01-26-2010, 09:15 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 67 (100%+)

I would love to have a track on South OC. Never been done before, as far as I know.
Old 01-26-2010, 01:14 PM
Tech Rookie

I think it's a great idea! I recently plunged back into the hobby with my son and can't find any place to run our trucks besides the track in HB. The distance, along with the cost of gas to and from north OC is limiting us somewhat from going more often. Will it have a retail center?
Old 01-27-2010, 02:15 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by RC MADNESS
I think it's a great idea! I recently plunged back into the hobby with my son and can't find any place to run our trucks besides the track in HB. The distance, along with the cost of gas to and from north OC is limiting us somewhat from going more often. Will it have a retail center?
We have 2 top tracks in the north oc OCRC in HB witch you have been to.You may want to check out Westcoast in La Mirada is olny about 15 min. at most from OCRC.

westcoaseraceway.com
Old 01-27-2010, 02:50 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Trever Adamo
We have 2 top tracks in the north oc OCRC in HB witch you have been to.You may want to check out Westcoast in La Mirada is olny about 15 min. at most from OCRC.

westcoaseraceway.com
West Coast is probably the nicest Indoor RC facility I have been ever seen. Too bad it is 2 hours from my house. A South OC track would be great for us Indoor RC deprived San Diegan's
Old 01-29-2010, 09:38 PM
Tech Rookie

Is this thread dead or what?
Old 01-30-2010, 08:11 AM
Tech Fanatic

RC Entrepreneur, RC Madness and I went to OCRC on tues night to check out the track. He seems very interested in getting this track going. I am surprised that he hasn't commented more on his thread.
Old 02-03-2010, 11:17 AM
Tech Fanatic

There are two identical threads:

http://www.rctech.net/forum/track-lo...alifornia.html

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.