Community
Wiki Posts
Search

The Hill Camp Courtney RC Park Okinawa Japan

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2012, 11:09 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Where is the new location for rcp? Ive been away for 3 months and I went by there to grab a couple things for my 1/6 willys and gone, nothing, no where to be found.
Old 08-07-2012, 01:12 AM
Tech Apprentice

Also is the hill still open? last time i went there it looked like they were bulldozn it? and are there any other favord areas to crawl and bash?
Old 08-07-2012, 01:38 AM
Tech Regular

mgillooly....the new location is not up and running yet. Perhaps by this weekend according to Igy's posts. The new location is on 330 just a few shops north of Plaza House Shopping Center.

Yes...the Hill is still operational. In fact we had planned to race this past Sunday but the rain kind of decided otherwise. We are planning to be out there this Sunday to race (Aug 12th). Hope to see you there. Registration starts at 0900!!!!!!
Old 08-07-2012, 03:35 AM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by crymynal
mgillooly....the new location is not up and running yet. Perhaps by this weekend according to Igy's posts. The new location is on 330 just a few shops north of Plaza House Shopping Center.

Yes...the Hill is still operational. In fact we had planned to race this past Sunday but the rain kind of decided otherwise. We are planning to be out there this Sunday to race (Aug 12th). Hope to see you there. Registration starts at 0900!!!!!!
What r yall racing? I have never actually raced on a track, like legit. Its normally backyard racing/ bashing. My wife and I each have a slash. Hers is pretty stock except the aluminum shes been putting on it, and mine has a bunch of aluminum and a cc mamba monster with dual 2s bats. Other wise we also each have a 1/5, rampage xb and losi 5ive t. And then about 6 scale rigs for crawln. Let me know we may swing by, even if its just to hang for a bit and meet some new peeps.
Old 08-07-2012, 07:40 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by mgillooly
What r yall racing? I have never actually raced on a track, like legit. Its normally backyard racing/ bashing. My wife and I each have a slash. Hers is pretty stock except the aluminum shes been putting on it, and mine has a bunch of aluminum and a cc mamba monster with dual 2s bats. Other wise we also each have a 1/5, rampage xb and losi 5ive t. And then about 6 scale rigs for crawln. Let me know we may swing by, even if its just to hang for a bit and meet some new peeps.
Most people run 1/8 buggy and truggy, and since we no longer have an indoor 1/10 track, I believe the SC trucks will be relegated to racing @ the Hill.

Greg and I run a bunch of 2.2 rock crawlers out @ Toguchi beach in Yomitan. There is a playground with a fake rock wall. I'm trying to get more people to come out, I even put together a shafty as a loaner. I'm in the middle of building an XR10 right now, but if anyone wants to go out in the evening I will probably be up for it as my house is 3 mins from there.
Old 08-07-2012, 09:40 PM
Tech Apprentice

igyrigged... ill talk to the wife and see if see is up to going out thursday or friday night, 9th or 10th. I think my rigs are ready to be tested on some real out door crawl'n and bash'n. I have been so busy tweaking/building them that I haven't taken the time to actually use them. Well that and never being home because of work. Ill post a pic of what I got here in a few.
Old 08-07-2012, 10:27 PM
Tech Addict

igyrigged... ill talk to the wife and see if see is up to going out thursday or friday night, 9th or 10th. I think my rigs are ready to be tested on some real out door crawl'n and bash'n. I have been so busy tweaking/building them that I haven't taken the time to actually use them. Well that and never being home because of work. Ill post a pic of what I got here in a few.
Cool, just let me know when.
Old 08-07-2012, 10:47 PM
Tech Apprentice

Here are my rigs. Bit of a jeep fan if you couldn't tell. From left to right, 2002 Hasbro 1/6 willy, custom little blue willy, trail finder jeep edition, axial based cherokee, axial based JK, and custom made JK. All except the 1/6 willy, and red custom JK have been up and down the cement stairs next to my house. The willy and JK that haven't will soon. The 1/6 willy isn't finished, obviously.

Old 08-07-2012, 11:08 PM
Tech Addict

Well the place I'm talkin about will give you some nice scale scratches.
Old 08-08-2012, 12:56 AM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by igyrigged
Well the place I'm talkin about will give you some nice scale scratches.
Ill be looking forward to some scale scratches then. The wife says thursday night would be the better night, we have maintenance being done until 6 friday night. 4:30ish would be a good time for us to get there.
Old 08-08-2012, 01:35 AM
Tech Addict

http://goo.gl/maps/O5eSf

I should be there by 5pm.
Old 08-08-2012, 02:12 AM
Tech Apprentice

I just realized to that I go in at 7 tomorow, so I may not be out until 5 or 6. I work flight line so its rare to get out at 8 or 9 hours. But ill deff be there after work, even if its a bit later than I expect. If you pm your number ill call you or txt you when im on the way. I live out gate 2 of kadena by the zoo.
Old 08-08-2012, 02:51 AM
Tech Addict

It's cool, I was gonna go tomorrow anyway, so just showup when you can, and I'll play with my daughter in the sand until you do.
Old 08-11-2012, 03:27 AM
Tech Regular

Everything is loaded in the car. Just waiting on the batteries to finish charging. See you all in the AM at THE HILL!!!
Old 08-11-2012, 03:41 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

I just realized to that I go in at 7 tomorow, so I may not be out until 5 or 6. I work flight line so its rare to get out at 8 or 9 hours. But ill deff be there after work, even if its a bit later than I expect. If you pm your number ill call you or txt you when im on the way. I live out gate 2 of kadena by the zoo.
where do you work?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.