Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Bay area, CA?

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2009, 07:46 AM
Tech Initiate

Default Bay area, CA?

Any good tracks in the bay area? Specifically San Francisco?
Old 03-16-2009, 09:52 PM
Tech Elite

There is a track in marin, Just a little north of the golden gate.
Old 03-16-2009, 10:27 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

2 tracks within 25-30 minutes from You.Norcal Hobbies,which has offroad and onroad.And Marin R/C in San Rafael.Both will suit your needs for onroad racing if thats what your looking for.Norcals track is open every day for practice unless there is an actual race going on that day.I am not sure if you can practice every day on the Marin R/c track,but you may want to hit them up and see.
Old 08-30-2009, 05:46 PM
Tech Initiate

Default role call for nitro racers

come one come all trying to see how many nitro racers live close to treasure island San Francisco ca.my name is drew and i am a beginner/intermediate nitro guy and use to run at vallejo rc do to $$ prob,been out for a season as well had to move to the bay now i live on treasure island and my $$$ is great but vallejo rc is closed and all the other tracks are to far for now! so im back in the sport as i look around on this island its a rc paradise so looking for people who want to just get together and practice &sport racing trying to put a week end track their is so much space not being used me i picked out a lot that is nice to run they hi end cars on needs a little work but,first i would like to do a role call to see how many racers would be welling here in the bay area to try and make this work
Old 11-03-2009, 07:37 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

i work on yerba buena island. check the sig