R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Track Locator Forum

Old 11-09-2009, 05:03 PM   #166
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

This looks like a good place to run. just over an hour away. I am in Bath, NY
Race Vehicles-SC8 w/ GRP .28 Tuned,RC8T FT-Reedy VR 121 .21, 2035 pipe, RC8B-Reedy .21
http://www.jerrysrcraceway.com/
mgtmadness2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 04:11 PM   #167
Tech Elite

Here's the video of the track.
+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
Old 11-11-2009, 10:54 AM   #168
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Cool

hmm, looks like I will have to finally invest in a pair of glasses.
Race Vehicles-SC8 w/ GRP .28 Tuned,RC8T FT-Reedy VR 121 .21, 2035 pipe, RC8B-Reedy .21
http://www.jerrysrcraceway.com/
mgtmadness2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 07:52 PM   #169
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

How bout you guys coming down to lost creek and racing with us this sat and we will do the same with you guys next season when your drivers stand is up and the racing is on? Very challenging track and a nice facility. The video you guys have is cool. Kevin put some recent pics of LCRC up on their track thread. Hope you guys can make it as i look forward to racing with ya. Rob Hamm
Answer-RC/TLR/Futaba
Snow Monkey Racing
hambone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 09:05 PM   #170
Tech Elite

Bob im taging along with Issac this sunday to do some racing, not sure where everyone is flocking to yet. Mite see ya some where
Old 11-16-2009, 09:24 PM   #171
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)
Default yeah

Quote:
Originally Posted by hambone View Post
How bout you guys coming down to lost creek and racing with us this sat and we will do the same with you guys next season when your drivers stand is up and the racing is on? Very challenging track and a nice facility. The video you guys have is cool. Kevin put some recent pics of LCRC up on their track thread. Hope you guys can make it as i look forward to racing with ya. Rob Hamm
yeah, what he said! and

tyler, it's "RROOOBBBB" not Bob lol i keep telling you that...

thinking of pulling a triple header myself,, friday night at club richfield, saturday at lcrc, then sunday,,, whereever the flow goes
LCRC "the best offroad on the eastcoast."
Nighthawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 09:32 PM   #172
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighthawk View Post
yeah, what he said! and

tyler, it's "RROOOBBBB" not Bob lol i keep telling you that...

thinking of pulling a triple header myself,, friday night at club richfield, saturday at lcrc, then sunday,,, whereever the flow goes
Sorry RRROOOBBBB.....
I need to go to bed!!
Old 01-06-2010, 07:15 PM   #173
Tech Elite

Cool Update!

Alright guys little update.
Doug,Adam and i have been going over whats happening for this year.

~As soon as the winter weather breaks, we will be starting the driver stand. Its looking to be roughly 8-9 ft tall to the base of your feet ,12-13ft to the railing and about 35ft long(mite change once i figure something out). We are not sure if it will be metal or wood as of rite now.

~We will have a counting system in place when the track is finish. Looking to pickup a AMB system at the moment.

~ I will be redesigning the track to gear it more towards the racer. If there's something you guys like or would like to see, shoot me a pm. I'm open to suggestions .

~Doug is looking to start a RC club for the track. We are planing on having a meeting within a few weeks for anyone interested. As of rite now we are not sure of a membership cost and a few other details. We are hoping this will be work out in the meeting.

~ Doug called me on Monday to inform me that he will be carrying Byron's Gen 2 Fuel for this years race season. Looking roughly around $26-$27 a gallon. He's looking at a Feb- March time frame for the fuel to be in.

~He also informed me he has some Cold Fusion Majic Formula 33% Fuel left for $25 a gallon. CF fans get it while he still has some left!!! He will not be carrying it after its gone!

~Doug and i will be talking to some of there other track owners soon about getting a mini series setup for this year. Details will be coming in the near future.
Thanks guys, Ill keep you posted with any other details or updates. If you have any questions, feel free to pm me or give Doug a call at 570-724-6761 or email him at [email protected].

Singers Hobbies
87 Main Street (Rear)
Wellsboro, Pa. 16901
Phone# 570-724-6761
Email: [email protected]
www.singershobbies.com

Thanks guys,

Tyler
Old 02-02-2010, 09:45 PM   #174
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to jbright33

looks like the track is more top end motor. maybe put in some high flying jumps and tech. sections? also do you have any watering system for the track? im sure il be getting up there this year with rob and a couple of other guys from hhq. also when you do the drivers stand id make sure you put in a nice pitt lane below the drivers stand that is safe and easy or alot of racers wount wanna come back seen it alot at other tracks.
Old 02-03-2010, 05:09 PM   #175
Tech Master

Default 10-4

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbright33 View Post
looks like the track is more top end motor. maybe put in some high flying jumps and tech. sections? also do you have any watering system for the track? im sure il be getting up there this year with rob and a couple of other guys from hhq. also when you do the drivers stand id make sure you put in a nice pitt lane below the drivers stand that is safe and easy or alot of racers wount wanna come back seen it alot at other tracks.
track is huge,, deffinity will be a blast with some big smooth hang the laundry out to dry hang time jumps!!
Old 02-03-2010, 06:30 PM   #176
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbright33 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighthawk View Post
track is huge,, deffinity will be a blast with some big smooth hang the laundry out to dry hang time jumps!!
Well ive been throwing around some ideas but i will be taking the far laneout and adding more to it. We mite have someing simlar to richfield far as wall ride
Old 02-08-2010, 07:13 PM   #177
Tech Elite

Default UPDATE!

Little update guys!

Well to start off we have our amb counting system now. We will be get that around and Rob Wike is being gracious enough to help outwith that. We also now have our own tractor, so we're able to maintain the track better and do the much needed changes. Also this coming Saturday the 13th at 5:00 we are having a Rc Club meeting at the hobby shop. We will be discussing what the members would like to see and what they want from us as a track. Its opened to all that want to join and if you can not make it,feel free to give Doug a call at the hobby shop.

Singers Hobbies & Crafts
87 Main Street (Rear)
Wellsboro, PA. 16901
Phone: 570.724.6761

Tyler
Old 02-09-2010, 04:35 AM   #178
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gearhead racer View Post
Little update guys!

Well to start off we have our amb counting system now. We will be get that around and Rob Wike is being gracious enough to help outwith that. We also now have our own tractor, so we're able to maintain the track better and do the much needed changes. Also this coming Saturday the 13th at 5:00 we are having a Rc Club meeting at the hobby shop. We will be discussing what the members would like to see and what they want from us as a track. Its opened to all that want to join and if you can not make it,feel free to give Doug a call at the hobby shop.

Singers Hobbies & Crafts
87 Main Street (Rear)
Wellsboro, PA. 16901
Phone: 570.724.6761

Tyler
tyler,
i was about to get on hee and say the samething you just did.looks like you got it all token care of man.i was talking with doug on the phone last night and he was telling me so many plans.he really sounds stoked to get this track going for 2010.and with all the other good tracks around its going to be tough to want to hit them all up in one weekend...lol
Old 02-09-2010, 03:19 PM   #179
Tech Master

Default intell

Quote:
Originally Posted by morris View Post
tyler,
i was about to get on hee and say the samething you just did.looks like you got it all token care of man.i was talking with doug on the phone last night and he was telling me so many plans.he really sounds stoked to get this track going for 2010.and with all the other good tracks around its going to be tough to want to hit them all up in one weekend...lol
Which is why we need to get working on a series NOW lol before spring.

from what i've "heard" the c.p.a.u.r.l. is apparently in the proccess of putting together a 2010 "hitlist", the "hitlist" is said to include some type of actuly schedule, along with it's well know "random assaulting" on tracks within 4 states (Pa. NY.DE.OH) thats right,, OH. is said to be on that hit list, rumor has it that they are currently running survalance on the northern PA. area and are planning a probable hit on the new track
Old 02-22-2010, 05:48 PM   #180
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

On behalf of myself and everyone at the Altoona Raceway. We wish Doug Get Well wishes and a speedy recovery.

If you guys need anything, please let us know.