R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Track Locator Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-06-2009, 04:27 PM   #136
Tech Champion
 
morris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: jersey shore pa
Posts: 5,564
Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)
Default

yea i think that im going to try to make it there sunday myself for a little play....trying something new with my buggy.so im curious to see how it works.
morris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 08:09 PM   #137
Tech Elite
 
Gearhead racer's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Somewhere in PA
Posts: 2,020
Default

Lools like its going to be a good day!
__________________
"Seeing the world on 2 wheels"
Losi Ten-T SCTE~Tekin SC4X 4.5~ Tekin RX8
Gearhead racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 06:31 AM   #138
Tech Adept
 
Singers Hobbies's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Wellsboro, Pa.
Posts: 237
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by morris View Post
yea i think that im going to try to make it there sunday myself for a little play....trying something new with my buggy.so im curious to see how it works.
Hey Matt,

Hope you can make it. Sunday is looking like its going to a nice day.


Doug
__________________
~www.singershobbies.com~
~Thumptown RC Raceway Wellsboro, Pa~
~Byron Originals Fuel~
Singers Hobbies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 06:34 AM   #139
Tech Adept
 
Singers Hobbies's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Wellsboro, Pa.
Posts: 237
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by klew22k View Post
Hey Doug,

Sounds like a good time. Talked to Rob and he has the extension cord that you wanted for the pump. We should be down to the store on Saturday and as of now we are planning on coming down on Sunday also.
Hey Kevin,

Sounds great. I look forward to seeing you guys Saturday.

I hope you guys can make it Sunday also.

Sunday is looking to be a real nice day.

I haven't run the new body yet, still running the trashed body. (Don't want to mess the new one up. LOL)

Doug
__________________
~www.singershobbies.com~
~Thumptown RC Raceway Wellsboro, Pa~
~Byron Originals Fuel~
Singers Hobbies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 06:36 AM   #140
Tech Adept
 
Singers Hobbies's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Wellsboro, Pa.
Posts: 237
Default

Hey Roy,

You coming down Sunday?

Hope to see you there.

Doug
__________________
~www.singershobbies.com~
~Thumptown RC Raceway Wellsboro, Pa~
~Byron Originals Fuel~
Singers Hobbies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 12:22 PM   #141
Tech Initiate
 
klew22k's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Shady Cove,Or
Posts: 23
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Singers Hobbies View Post
Hey Kevin,

Sounds great. I look forward to seeing you guys Saturday.

I hope you guys can make it Sunday also.

Sunday is looking to be a real nice day.

I haven't run the new body yet, still running the trashed body. (Don't want to mess the new one up. LOL)

Doug

Kinda hope I will be down there both days I have some parts at the shop to pick up so I can run Sunday.

You better run that body if ya don't I'll let ya run mine so ya can trash my blue body.LOL. I need to get my paint fix it's been awile.LOL (Ron's body)

Talk to ya later.
__________________
"The Canadian" - Singers Hobbies - KLEWLIDZ - Lightning Graphix - rcchassis.com - Thumptown RC Wellsboro, Pa
klew22k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 01:08 PM   #142
Tech Champion
 
morris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: jersey shore pa
Posts: 5,564
Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Singers Hobbies View Post
Hey Matt,

Hope you can make it. Sunday is looking like its going to a nice day.


Doug
doug,
sunday is prolly the only dat that i will be able to play with the buggy his weekend.im busy all day saterday so i will be looking forward to playing around on sunday.i just put a 2.0 rtr chassi on my 1.0 buggy.so i guess i have a losi 1.5 buggy.....lol
anyways looking forward to it man.

lata
morris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 01:11 PM   #143
Tech Adept
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Corning,new york
Posts: 120
Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Singers Hobbies View Post
Hey Roy,

You coming down Sunday?

Hope to see you there.

Doug
I'll be there, I'm going to need to buy some fuel before I can run . I used all what I had last sunday .
RoyP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 06:11 PM   #144
Tech Elite
 
Gearhead racer's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Somewhere in PA
Posts: 2,020
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyP View Post
I'll be there, I'm going to need to buy some fuel before I can run . I used all what I had last sunday .
__________________
"Seeing the world on 2 wheels"
Losi Ten-T SCTE~Tekin SC4X 4.5~ Tekin RX8
Gearhead racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 06:13 PM   #145
Tech Champion
 
morris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: jersey shore pa
Posts: 5,564
Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gearhead racer View Post
hey how did that fuel work for you?
morris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 05:54 PM   #146
Tech Elite
 
Gearhead racer's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Somewhere in PA
Posts: 2,020
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by morris View Post
hey how did that fuel work for you?
Put a tank thourgh my tmaxx but i keep forgetting to try it in my jammin. It seem to be fine but its hard to tell when i used 4-5 different motors to make one, plus its about worn out. I will have it with me this weekend, good time to try it in the jammin.
__________________
"Seeing the world on 2 wheels"
Losi Ten-T SCTE~Tekin SC4X 4.5~ Tekin RX8
Gearhead racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 06:07 PM   #147
Tech Champion
 
morris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: jersey shore pa
Posts: 5,564
Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gearhead racer View Post
Put a tank thourgh my tmaxx but i keep forgetting to try it in my jammin. It seem to be fine but its hard to tell when i used 4-5 different motors to make one, plus its about worn out. I will have it with me this weekend, good time to try it in the jammin.
sounds good to me...hope you have better luck with it than me.....
morris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 06:34 PM   #148
Tech Elite
 
Gearhead racer's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Somewhere in PA
Posts: 2,020
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by morris View Post
sounds good to me...hope you have better luck with it than me.....
Im hopeing too!
__________________
"Seeing the world on 2 wheels"
Losi Ten-T SCTE~Tekin SC4X 4.5~ Tekin RX8
Gearhead racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 03:51 PM   #149
Tech Master
 
Nighthawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Cogan Station, PA.
Posts: 1,859
Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)
Default Doug

Hey Doug, tryed catching you before you left the shop, but you were already closed today,
please bring all the parts i ordered with you to the track tomorrow, i dont know if i'll make it up there to run or not, but i may get up there and stop in to pickup parts,
please remember a prop for the plane, and if by chance you have the cone that goes on the end of the prop shaft in stock, please bring one of those too.
Thanx

Hey Tyler? if you could please relay to Doug, im not sure how much he checks the forums.
Thanx.


Isaac
__________________
WWW.TMRLARGESCALE.COM
Threshold Racing
WWW.RICHFIELDRACEWAY.COM
LCRC "the best offroad on the eastcoast."
Nighthawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 08:59 PM   #150
Tech Elite
 
Gearhead racer's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Somewhere in PA
Posts: 2,020
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighthawk View Post
Hey Doug, tryed catching you before you left the shop, but you were already closed today,
please bring all the parts i ordered with you to the track tomorrow, i dont know if i'll make it up there to run or not, but i may get up there and stop in to pickup parts,
please remember a prop for the plane, and if by chance you have the cone that goes on the end of the prop shaft in stock, please bring one of those too.
Thanx

Hey Tyler? if you could please relay to Doug, im not sure how much he checks the forums.
Thanx.


Isaac
I'll call him tomorrow morning, its a little late to call him tonite.
__________________
"Seeing the world on 2 wheels"
Losi Ten-T SCTE~Tekin SC4X 4.5~ Tekin RX8
Gearhead racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 11:50 AM.


Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net