Search

Bumps and Jumps 09/10 offroad season

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2010, 06:04 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by ultegrasti
baas haas, i'll keep my lrp unless u found a buyer already

R
K its all yours. Do you want me to leave it with someone at bumps so you have it the next weekend when Im in Ohio?
Old 01-07-2010, 06:09 PM

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)

i'll figure somethin out. wont be there this sunday. cant make it. need to pack sometime. more later.

R
Old 01-08-2010, 05:45 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 217 (100%+)
Default Unpainted T4 body 4 Sale

I have an unpainted T4 body that came with my new T4 kit if anyone is interested? I’m never going to use it and I am sick of seeing it lying around my house. It is just an unpainted body with the window masks...still in the bag. $15.00. PM me if interested.
Old 01-08-2010, 07:29 AM
wyd
Tech Legend

Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)

i'll figure somethin out. wont be there this sunday. cant make it. need to pack sometime. more later.

R
Pack on Saturday rest on Sunday at Bumps.
Old 01-08-2010, 02:12 PM
Tech Regular

Brian,

Sorry it's took me a while to get on here. Thanks for the props in your post from the race. The racing was really good in all the classes. It seems You and I will never get a really good heads up race as we each have marshall and lap traffic troubles, just at different races. Hope things are sorting out. we will return on the 31st. I know it's early, but, as of right now ther are 13 coming up that day. At least 4 new people and hopefully everyone that has been showing up, just all at one time. See you in a few weeks.

Jason and Dan,

The race you guys had in 2wheel was awesome. I kept trying to watch you guys while I was racing. Maybe that's why I ended up in 6th?!? Thanks for putting on a good show and as usual, way to represent for SMC.

If I run an Open short course truck...What class will I be put into?

Bryan
Old 01-08-2010, 02:14 PM
Tech Regular

Still have the Hot Bodies D8T for sale with electric conversion. If anyone is interested, please pm me. $450. All you ned is a Rx/Tx and servo. The rest is there.
Old 01-08-2010, 04:02 PM

BF-still lookin for a permanent replacement for 2wd?

R
Old 01-08-2010, 06:53 PM
wyd
Tech Legend

Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Bryan@SMC
Brian,

Sorry it's took me a while to get on here. Thanks for the props in your post from the race. The racing was really good in all the classes. It seems You and I will never get a really good heads up race as we each have marshall and lap traffic troubles, just at different races. Hope things are sorting out. we will return on the 31st. I know it's early, but, as of right now ther are 13 coming up that day. At least 4 new people and hopefully everyone that has been showing up, just all at one time. See you in a few weeks.

Jason and Dan,

The race you guys had in 2wheel was awesome. I kept trying to watch you guys while I was racing. Maybe that's why I ended up in 6th?!? Thanks for putting on a good show and as usual, way to represent for SMC.

If I run an Open short course truck...What class will I be put into?

Bryan
Not a problem. I know traffic and marshalls can be rough but even with that said I was happy with my performance. If I tried hard and truck works good but I come up short thats fine. We will get a race sometime with us getting through clean but not sure when that will be.

Wow if you have that many thats is cool. I have two new guys going to run Spec. They used rentals on Tuesday and bought new trucks after running practice.

Looks like the 31st will be the day to be at Bumps for offroad thats for sure.
Old 01-09-2010, 06:09 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

You would more than likely be mod truck - unless more people show up with mod corr it's own class

I almost forgot - this might be right up some of your alley's
next Saturday the 16th we are running slash's in a figure 8!!!!
Sounds like fun - how about a $10 entry fee - I am wheeling one of the rentals for this - can't pass it up.
Old 01-09-2010, 06:42 AM

please make sure the feed cam is running. that will be a hoot to watch.

R
Old 01-09-2010, 08:48 AM
Tech Regular

Wyd,

We hope that many are coming. They have committed so far but we always have a few back out at the last minute.

Whatchu talkin bout Willis??? Bumps is always the place for offroad racing!

Chris,

That's cool. I think with a good setup and just a hair more power, a SC truck should be very capable in the Mod truck class. Man, you are nuts. At least you will sell some Slash parts. Don't really see them breaking unless you run a race like this every now and then. Super durable trucks, but so is my HPI

Ryan,

Give me a price? I was thinking of waiting since Losi is supposedly coming out with the new buggy. I see you are selling quite a bit of your arsenal...What's the deal?

Bryan

Last edited by Bryan@SMC; 01-09-2010 at 08:49 AM. Reason: Poor grammar
Old 01-09-2010, 11:41 AM

well for u, i'd do 150 for everythin i have for it. includin the set of lunsford super duties i just bought. i'll even leave the losi 10.5 in there. its already setup to fly thx to baas haas. and it does drive much better now i must say.

i'm closing on my 1st home in less than 2wks, i'm gettin farther away from the tracks i like and the people i like and some of it just has to go. hell i have 3 2w's as it stand right now. time to thin out the lot and move on.

R
Old 01-09-2010, 12:05 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

I'm planning on showing up tommrow for some mod buggy!

Old 01-09-2010, 02:20 PM

holy freakin moly. how u doin matt. how's the mrs and the munchkin?

R
Old 01-09-2010, 04:10 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

holy freakin moly. how u doin matt. how's the mrs and the munchkin?

R
Awesome actually He is the best baby he sleeps well eats well and looks like his daddy!

I'm looking to get out of the house and have some fun tom. Its too cold to get out on the bikes right now. I haven't worked on my rc stuff in two years and I decided to race today so this could be interesting.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.