R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Track Locator Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-28-2009, 09:04 AM   #1021
wyd
Tech Legend
 
wyd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Castle Mamba Max Pro. Feel its power!!!!!!!!!!
Posts: 21,121
Trader Rating: 50 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to wyd
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mugen9112 View Post
Thanks!
Not a problem. Just glad it is going home.
__________________
Castle Creations (Since 2005) Just awesome products
Bumps & Jumps RC (Great Indoor facility for offroad and oval)
ST Racing Concepts (STRC)
Custom Works (Best Oval Cars around)
wyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 09:06 AM   #1022
Tech Fanatic
 
Mugen9112's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Maryland
Posts: 794
Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to Mugen9112
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultegrasti View Post
laptop ron? say it aint so?

R
It so lol. My brother is gonna pick it up when he goes next week.

I'm keeping the 2wd, and 4wd for now. Just need to get a good motor and esc for it.
__________________
Mugen MBX6-T
Team Associated B4
Team Associated B44
Mugen9112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 09:10 AM   #1023
Tech Champion
 
morris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: jersey shore pa
Posts: 5,564
Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)
Default

wyd,
im trying to make it there for practice on tuesday.will have to wait and see whats going on that day.i will let ya know know.
__________________
AE/VIPER/XPERT/DIRTCHEAPRC.COM/JCONCEPTS
A big thx to all the tracks that I race at:cause if it wasnt for these guys..we wouldnt have a place to race our r/c cars!!!
morris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 12:08 PM   #1024
wyd
Tech Legend
 
wyd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Castle Mamba Max Pro. Feel its power!!!!!!!!!!
Posts: 21,121
Trader Rating: 50 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to wyd
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by morris View Post
wyd,
im trying to make it there for practice on tuesday.will have to wait and see whats going on that day.i will let ya know know.
I will be at the track sometime around 4pm or so. Who else is coming down with you?
__________________
Castle Creations (Since 2005) Just awesome products
Bumps & Jumps RC (Great Indoor facility for offroad and oval)
ST Racing Concepts (STRC)
Custom Works (Best Oval Cars around)
wyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 12:23 PM   #1025
Tech Champion
 
morris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: jersey shore pa
Posts: 5,564
Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyd View Post
I will be at the track sometime around 4pm or so. Who else is coming down with you?
i havent asked nobody yet.but i was going to call jeff and ask him to see if he wanted to go.will give him a chance to try the x2 buggy out that he got.
__________________
AE/VIPER/XPERT/DIRTCHEAPRC.COM/JCONCEPTS
A big thx to all the tracks that I race at:cause if it wasnt for these guys..we wouldnt have a place to race our r/c cars!!!
morris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 01:49 PM   #1026
Tech Regular
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: No Mans Land, VA
Posts: 361
Default

Congrats on your back to back wins Reigle. The racing was good at the Classic. I seriously muffed it in 2wheel but still had a great time racing with Kyle. Looks as if the Strike is very capable. Traffic just doesn't seem to like me as well as you. I guess we will see this Sunday if there will be a battle, or if I have to play catch-up as usual. We will be back up if the weather isn't horrible. The wife was NOT AT ALL HAPPY about me driving home last saturday night. Usually takes 3 hrs, this trip took 5 but was issue free. Hopefully Chris Schaffer and Bob Moore can make it up this Sunday as it was fun racing with them earlier this season.

Dan and Jason,

Congrats on your wins and respectable finishes in other classes. You 2 are representing SMC very well.

McKinney,

Thanks for the 2wheel ride. I wish I could have been on par with the car's capabilities.

Bryan
Bryan@SMC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 02:40 PM   #1027
Tech Master
 
F18engineguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 1,611
Trader Rating: 216 (100%+)
Default Jconcepts tire compoud

Can anyone confirm what tire compound is best for Bumps? I know Pink (losi) is what everyone is using, but what about in Jconcepts? Is it Gold?
__________________
VA Beach
F18engineguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 03:02 PM   #1028
Tech Champion
 
morris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: jersey shore pa
Posts: 5,564
Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by F18engineguy View Post
Can anyone confirm what tire compound is best for Bumps? I know Pink (losi) is what everyone is using, but what about in Jconcepts? Is it Gold?
yup you are correct.
i have heard of someone there trying proline m3c????
whatever proline version of clay compound tire.
__________________
AE/VIPER/XPERT/DIRTCHEAPRC.COM/JCONCEPTS
A big thx to all the tracks that I race at:cause if it wasnt for these guys..we wouldnt have a place to race our r/c cars!!!
morris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 03:37 PM   #1029
Tech Master
 
LI Raceway's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Farmingdale NY
Posts: 1,162
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

The flyer is wrong for the New Years Shootout. There are no trophies for this race. All of the money is going to food. We are getting heros and salads, soda, and chips instead. Sorry for the confusion.
__________________
Rob Betts
Team Kyosho/Peak Racing/Werks Racing/J-Concepts/Millennium Hyundai/Island Raceway
LI Raceway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 09:07 PM   #1030
Tech Fanatic
 
Mugen9112's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Maryland
Posts: 794
Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to Mugen9112
Default

Can someone give me some advice on a good pinion/spur combo for a B44 with a 6.5/5700 kv motor? Thanks.
__________________
Mugen MBX6-T
Team Associated B4
Team Associated B44
Mugen9112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 12:18 AM   #1031
wyd
Tech Legend
 
wyd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Castle Mamba Max Pro. Feel its power!!!!!!!!!!
Posts: 21,121
Trader Rating: 50 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to wyd
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Congrats on your back to back wins Reigle. The racing was good at the Classic. I seriously muffed it in 2wheel but still had a great time racing with Kyle. Looks as if the Strike is very capable. Traffic just doesn't seem to like me as well as you. I guess we will see this Sunday if there will be a battle, or if I have to play catch-up as usual. We will be back up if the weather isn't horrible. The wife was NOT AT ALL HAPPY about me driving home last saturday night. Usually takes 3 hrs, this trip took 5 but was issue free. Hopefully Chris Schaffer and Bob Moore can make it up this Sunday as it was fun racing with them earlier this season.

Dan and Jason,

Congrats on your wins and respectable finishes in other classes. You 2 are representing SMC very well.

McKinney,

Thanks for the 2wheel ride. I wish I could have been on par with the car's capabilities.

Bryan
Thankyou. The Strike does work but it is still harder to drive than the Slash but hey I guess if I can go fast with it I wll just keep messing with it as it is fun to try make not such a pos.

Glas you made it home safely. Lets hope the weather is good this weekend so you can make it down with a few buddies this time. Makes for more racers and better trip home when you have buddies to bs with when going home. As always look forward to having you and everyone else back.
__________________
Castle Creations (Since 2005) Just awesome products
Bumps & Jumps RC (Great Indoor facility for offroad and oval)
ST Racing Concepts (STRC)
Custom Works (Best Oval Cars around)
wyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 05:06 AM   #1032
Tech Addict
 
dan r's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Maryland
Posts: 643
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mugen9112 View Post
It so lol. My brother is gonna pick it up when he goes next week.

I'm keeping the 2wd, and 4wd for now. Just need to get a good motor and esc for it.
I have an LRP X-12 6.5 and 7.5...
__________________
TLR/Nitrotane/Spektrum/Orion/Horizon Hobby/CR Graphics
dan r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 06:22 AM   #1033
Tech Master
 
function>form's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: hanover pa
Posts: 1,003
Trader Rating: 43 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mugen9112 View Post
Can someone give me some advice on a good pinion/spur combo for a B44 with a 6.5/5700 kv motor? Thanks.
i usually run a 21 tooth on my b44 with the stock spur (84?) and thats with a 5700
function>form is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 06:55 AM   #1034
Tech Fanatic
 
Mugen9112's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Maryland
Posts: 794
Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to Mugen9112
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by function>form View Post
i usually run a 21 tooth on my b44 with the stock spur (84?) and thats with a 5700
ok, thanks. Are you still rocking the americana body lol?
__________________
Mugen MBX6-T
Team Associated B4
Team Associated B44
Mugen9112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 07:08 AM   #1035
Tech Fanatic
 
Mugen9112's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Maryland
Posts: 794
Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to Mugen9112
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan r View Post
I have an LRP X-12 6.5 and 7.5...
Thanks Dan, but I'm trying to get away from LRP motors because that is what good me in this situation in the first place...

Howcome you got a novarossi btw? Never had a chance to ask you.
__________________
Mugen MBX6-T
Team Associated B4
Team Associated B44
Mugen9112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Bumps and Jumps 08, 09 season brian mills Racing Forum 1767 10-09-2009 01:27 PM



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 10:17 PM.


Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net