Wiki Posts
Search

LCRC Racway - Oakland Mills, PA *NEW TRACK*

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2010, 11:42 AM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by jmackani
Brandon,

Probably not, Kevin is out of town with the race team.
alright, wasnt sure. thanks man
Old 05-01-2010, 12:14 PM
Tech Regular

wow, sounds like a great track to head up to. I have to map this place to see where you are from Leesburg.
Old 05-01-2010, 08:48 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Originally Posted by tharris1959
wow, sounds like a great track to head up to. I have to map this place to see where you are from Leesburg.
Tim,

They are an hour and fifteen minutes from Shippensburg. They plan on running once a month so it will be worth your trip. May 8th is the first race for the season.
Old 05-01-2010, 10:20 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 51 (98%+)

Originally Posted by jmackani
Kash,

You guys will not be disappointed. Wait until you guys see this place, top notch facility and due to their atv motocross schedule they will probably only run once a month. It's definitely worth the 2.5 hour trip. I can't make G's tomorrow because I already had plans to go up to here and work on the track.
I think we have a good size group coming up to race, the more we talk about road trips the more peeps i think we got coming from the C. I even think we may have some guys from Mimi's coming.. Yeah gonna be sweet just to road trip and take pics..
Old 05-01-2010, 10:30 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

This sat gonna be a rip. Today was big fun at drums. Nice having so many high caliber tracks so close to home. Things will only get better. The JS engines gonna like that 200' long track.
Old 05-02-2010, 03:33 PM
Tech Apprentice

anyone know what time racing starts saturday? And how much is the entry fee?
Old 05-02-2010, 05:22 PM
Tech Adept

Default Can't wait!!

Can't wait for lost creek...Just wiped the dust off the truggy since motorama and the trigger finger is still flexing properly!!...And i kno if hambone is out there with his influence already testing...This track will be as bad ass as HHQ's"Which is major kick ass by the way!!"....O yea jbright!? are you listening......I'm coming for ya!!!...lol
Old 05-02-2010, 06:22 PM
Tech Apprentice

Ill be there and Im trying to bring a group of guys along.racing should be good.last years Frank was fun and I can't wait to run on this years track.
Old 05-02-2010, 06:55 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Kevin will probably respond tomorrow about the fees and racetime. I believe he is still waiting on some more info for the race time.
Old 05-02-2010, 07:23 PM
Tech Elite

Just talked to Kevin. Race fees for sat will be 15 for 1st class and 10 for additional classes. There is a chance the lights will be up and working for sat but since it's not for sure the 1st race will be during the day. Kevin will post start times tomorrow. Looking like a pretty good turnout for sat. Hopefully the track will be ready to practice on tues afternoon thanks to Jason and others that spent time over the weekend laboring away. Alot of racers looking forward to this sat. Get the big gun motors out!
Old 05-03-2010, 05:48 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default May 8th Race info

Hey guys,

Sorry I've been out of touch for a few days. I've been holding out on posting start times for Saturday because of the lighting situation. The lights will more than likely be up this week but since we won't have had a chance to "tune them up" on a practice night I think the best thing will be to make this first race a "day" race and save the lights for the next time. I would like to get a few Tuesday night practices in and make sure that we don't have a dark spots before we go for it.

Track opens at 9am
Racing at noon

First Class $15
Additional classes $10

If you have any additional questions please feel free to ask on here or you can also call the shop @ 717-463-9173.

Thanks,

Kevin
Old 05-03-2010, 06:02 AM
Tech Master

Default Track progress

We are going to work really hard over the next day and a half to get the track tuned up for Tuesday evening practice. I can't say for sure until tonight, but at this point it looks like it will happen thanks to the help we had over the weekend, thanks guys.

I've got a few more things to work on for this weekend and even more ideas to improve the track as the summer goes on. We plan to keep improving the track each week, more clean dirt, more jumps, more option lanes etc.

I'm happy to hear that everyone is so excited to come to LCRC, it means a lot to all of us here at Lost Creek. I hope mother nature treats us well and we have a good turnout!

I look forward to seeing all of the new faces and hope you all enjoy the track.

Thanks,

Kevin
Old 05-03-2010, 12:26 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 44 (100%+)

i totally forgot that i have a wedding to go to this saterday.if its not to late when i get dont with that i might come there to watch the races and chill.
Old 05-03-2010, 02:20 PM
OSR
Tech Fanatic

Default Saturday

McGhee,Lovell,Toth and Blontz will be bringing E-scales. Not sure if Cisney can make it, but if he can I would imagine he'll race his as well. C ya all Saturday.
Old 05-03-2010, 05:51 PM
Tech Master

It's great to hear all you guys getting excited to check out LCRC.

Morris, I'm still waiting on 2010 loctite resume...

Track update: The track is going to be 80% by 5 or 6 pm tomorrow if any of you want to come check it out for some practice laps. I'll be tunning up the jumps and moving pipe while you guys are getting some track time in. There will be no fees for practice tomorrow. Hope to see some of you here.

Kevin

ps. my wing man (Big John) is back in town so this place will be up to par in no time.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.