Community
Wiki Posts
Search

LCRC Racway - Oakland Mills, PA *NEW TRACK*

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2010, 09:11 AM
Tech Regular

Default Thank You LCRC Raceway

Kevin, Track Crew and LCRC Raceway put on one heck of a show yesterday. I thought it was a fun and very smooth program. The announcers had everyone well on the ball. Marshall spots were covered, racers were ready on time, and the track was one of the best I've been on in a long time. Not to mention some of the tightest racing seen in sometime.

The surface was awesome (hardpacked, no rocks, light dust), minimal tire wear... bought 1 set of s cityblocks at the beginning of the day from the hobbyshop, used them for both nitro buggy and escale from practice through mains. They still look phenominal now, top pin is barely scratched. The talladega berm, the steps, the chicanes, transitional elevation changes, logs and big air.... You guys have it made over there.

IMHO with amenities like (good food/drink, real restroom, nice/clean parking/pit area, excellent track, a very hospitable/fun crowd) and the potential of this facility, this track is going to grow and prosper. Seems that Kevin has the dedication, it's now up to the racers to make it into what it's going to be. Keep us posted on future events.
Old 07-11-2010, 09:58 AM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default Bravo Kevin

gDux beat me to to the accolades and I couldn't have said it better. CJ and I had a blast yesterday and can't wait to come back. Thank you Kevin and all who helped put this event on. We look forward to seeing you in the future and will certainly spread the word in our area.
Old 07-11-2010, 10:26 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Kevin thankyou for a great track. The competiton was off the hook, No room for errors. The family and I had a great time and will be back. Racin under the lites was awsome.
Old 07-11-2010, 11:15 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

I had a blast yesterday!!! Track was awesome and what a great group of racers!! Looks like i need to step up my game a lil bit to race at lcrc!! Ill be there next month for sure!! big Thanks to Kevin for the great race day and BIG John for lugging all my stuff up to the drivers stand. Also thanks to the other guys who lugged my a$$ up the steps!!!!
Old 07-11-2010, 01:20 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Sounds like the raceday was just as expected! Awesome! I look forward to seeing you guys in August! You guys are the best!
Old 07-11-2010, 02:14 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Victory Side
Sounds like the raceday was just as expected! Awesome! I look forward to seeing you guys in August! You guys are the best!
He's alive!!!! I think we need to report this finding to the CPAURL crew.
Old 07-11-2010, 03:53 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

What more can be said about LCRC crew and track! It's just awesome from the great track to the food and good people and friends it just dosen't get any better. I just wish I could have stuck it out for the mains! But I'm glad I made the trip even if it was just to run the qualifiers.

Thanks to LCRC

Jeff
Old 07-11-2010, 07:08 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 51 (98%+)

Thanks to Kevin and everyone that helped at LCRC for putting on such a good event. Track was awesome and the 1/8 crowd was fast. Congrats to all the winners and I will for sure be back for the next race.
Old 07-11-2010, 09:34 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Yes I am alive. There has been zero internet here. Im sitting in the airport, getting ready to board. I should be home sometime late monday. It was an amazing trip!

Really glad everything went well!!! Kevin you and John RULE!!! And all the crew at LCRC is awesome.
Old 07-12-2010, 05:40 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

E scale (combined score from double A mains)

1. Anthony Mazzara
2. Gary Duxbury
3. C.R. Lovell
4. Mike Mcghee
5. CJ Weaver
6. Ed Toth
7. Brad Blontz
8. Jason Haas
9. David Haagsma
10. Jeff Cisney

Nitro Buggy A main.

1. CJ Weaver
2. Paul Snyder
3. Eric Schoen
4. C.R. Lovell
5. Gary Duxbury
6. Brian Faulstick
7. Anthony Mazzara
8. Josh Medina
9. Tom Stober
10. Brandon Hess

Truggy A main

1. Anthony Mazzara
2. David Haagsma
3. Brandon Hess
4. Jesse Bright
5. Rob Hamm
6. Brian Faulstick
7. CJ Weaver
8. Cowboy Risser
9. Travis McHenry
10. Kyle Brinker

SCT Spec A main

1. Ka$h Krickler
2. Ed Ziliox
3. Brent Benedict
4. JD Blair
5. Cassie Mullinix
6. Keith Little
7. Todd Wieseman

Ladies Short Course

1. Cassie Mullinix
2. Amanda Hughes
3. Christa Watson
4. JD's Mom
5. Debie/Eithen Mackanick

I'll try to get the B & C mains posted later tonight.
Old 07-12-2010, 09:02 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)
Default No report needed

Originally Posted by jmackani
He's alive!!!! I think we need to report this finding to the CPAURL crew.

Cpaurl satilite #30974 reported the transmission before it made it to the rc tech servers.....

Is it august yet?!?!?!?!?!?
Old 07-13-2010, 11:13 AM
Tech Adept

Default No Problem

Originally Posted by NeverATiteLine
I had a blast yesterday!!! Track was awesome and what a great group of racers!! Looks like i need to step up my game a lil bit to race at lcrc!! Ill be there next month for sure!! big Thanks to Kevin for the great race day and BIG John for lugging all my stuff up to the drivers stand. Also thanks to the other guys who lugged my a$$ up the steps!!!!
Anytime bud....
Old 07-14-2010, 12:45 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by lcrc_raceway

Special thanks to: Big John, Jason Mackanick, & Rob Wike. I could not have done it without you guys!
No problem Kevin. All us track owners need to help one another and stick together. I will help you any way I can, just get ahold of me.

Also Kevin, thank you for your contribution to our charity fund raising. Much appreciated.
Old 07-14-2010, 05:36 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)
Default Carmera ?, ATTN: Jason, and anyone else into camera eqwipment

Hey guys, kinda not related ?, although i'd be using it for r/c too lol

a guy i know bought a Canon SX10 IS, took it on vacation, droped it, not hard, but dislodged something in the lens, he then sent it in for warrany coverage, in the mean time went and bought another new one just like it, and now is offering to sell me the new one he got back from Canon for $240.00
good deal?
looks to be an awsome camera, it's 10 megipixel, and 20X optical zoom, the thing realy zooms lol

what do you guys think?
Old 07-14-2010, 05:44 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Nighthawk
Hey guys, kinda not related ?, although i'd be using it for r/c too lol

a guy i know bought a Canon SX10 IS, took it on vacation, droped it, not hard, but dislodged something in the lens, he then sent it in for warrany coverage, in the mean time went and bought another new one just like it, and now is offering to sell me the new one he got back from Canon for $240.00
good deal?
looks to be an awsome camera, it's 10 megipixel, and 20X optical zoom, the thing realy zooms lol

what do you guys think?
If you want it for action/motion shots, it's not the way to go. Otherwise, the price is not bad. I love my canon stuff and swear by it.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.