R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Track Locator Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-23-2010, 05:20 PM   #961
Tech Regular
 
TheFcuddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Posts: 388
Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hambone View Post
I hated to miss tonight. A guy from philly drove up to drums at noon for me to help with a engine. We planned on making the trip to lcrc, but then 3 of his friends drove up from philly too with a 20 ft trailer. Didn't want to have them drive that far on a weeknight. We turned the lights off at 11:30. Long day. I'll be down later today to check out the track and give you a hand if there's still work to be done.
Guys, sorry to not make it out there yesterday. It is true, I hijacked rob. The plan was to get out there but my buddies took longer than expected to come up and they were dragging that trailer. We ended up staying in Drums. It was my fault. However, I am looking forward to running some laps out at your track soon. A group of us who generally run at the Hobby Hut will be coming out. I hear it is awesome! Rob really helped me get some things straightened out yesterday and I can't thank him enough.
__________________
Sweep Racing Tires www.sweepracingusa.com
Team Tekin www.teamtekin.com
PowerHouse RC Performance www.powerhousercperformance.com
First Turn Racing www.FirstTurnRacing.com
TheFcuddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 03:03 PM   #962
Tech Master
 
lcrc_raceway's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Oakland Mills PA
Posts: 1,146
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default July 10th Race

As you all know Saturday July 10th will be our next race. I'm making this a cash race with a guaranteed purse for the nitro buggy and nitro truggy classes. I'm currently working on the details and hope to have them up later today.

We have made a few additions to the track and plan to make more changes over the next couple weeks. This will take away some of the "home field advantage" from the locals and give the out of towner's a fair playing field. I think you will all like the changes to the track, both SC and 1/8.

Let me know if any of you have specific questions and I'll try to answer them the best that I can. I'm in and out of town several more time before the 10th but I will be here and have the track open for practice the two Tuesdays.

Hope to see you all at LCRC.

Thanks,

Kevin.
lcrc_raceway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 05:26 PM   #963
Tech Champion
 
jmackani's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Shippensburg
Posts: 5,603
Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lcrc_raceway View Post
As you all know Saturday July 10th will be our next race. I'm making this a cash race with a guaranteed purse for the nitro buggy and nitro truggy classes. I'm currently working on the details and hope to have them up later today.

We have made a few additions to the track and plan to make more changes over the next couple weeks. This will take away some of the "home field advantage" from the locals and give the out of towner's a fair playing field. I think you will all like the changes to the track, both SC and 1/8.

Let me know if any of you have specific questions and I'll try to answer them the best that I can. I'm in and out of town several more time before the 10th but I will be here and have the track open for practice the two Tuesdays.

Hope to see you all at LCRC.

Thanks,

Kevin.
HMMM, That's some rough remote camping that you are doing.
jmackani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 05:34 PM   #964
Tech Elite
 
rallyebmx's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 2,864
Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)
Default

Hey Kevin. CR was asking about race details so the word can be spread. Payout mainly..... I told all the long island crew that was at Drums. Sounded like they were down and Mazzara was pumped on the track. We should put up a separate thread in the race forum for the cash race too. Catch the attention of all the greedy bastards
__________________
cpaurl
rallyebmx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 07:12 PM   #965
Tech Regular
 
Redvet79's Avatar
R/C Tech Elite Subscriber
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Mifflintown, Pa
Posts: 410
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

My wife (Donna) and I were out to the track today did a little painting and dug out most of the bigger rocks of which there were only a few. Then filled in the holes with the screened top soil and packed them good. Practice the next two Tuesdays should be really good.
I have no doubt that Kevin will have the track PRIME for the July 10th race. Should be one to remember.
Redvet79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 07:59 AM   #966
Tech Master
 
lcrc_raceway's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Oakland Mills PA
Posts: 1,146
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmackani View Post
HMMM, That's some rough remote camping that you are doing.
If you only knew what it took to get online here, between the lack of service and the Mrs breathing down my neck...
lcrc_raceway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 08:40 AM   #967
Tech Master
 
lcrc_raceway's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Oakland Mills PA
Posts: 1,146
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default July 10th Race Pay Scale

I'm going to GUARANTEE the purse for the July 10th Race for the Nitro Buggy and Nitro Truggy classes.

under 25 entries per class

($225 purse)

1. $100
2. 50
3. 25
4. 20
5. 15
6. 10
7. 5


26-50 entries per class

($325 purse)

1. $110
2. 65
3. 45
4. 30
5. 25
6. 20
7. 15
8. 10
9. 5


over 50 entries per class

($400 Purse)

1. $130
2. 75
3. 50
4. 40
5. 30
6. 25
7. 20
8. 15
9. 10
10. 5


All other classes will payback based on the number of entries.
lcrc_raceway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 07:28 AM   #968
Tech Champion
 
jmackani's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Shippensburg
Posts: 5,603
Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)
Default

I started a roster signup on the race forum thread: http://www.rctech.net/forum/racing-f...pa.html#post75
jmackani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 05:54 AM   #969
Tech Initiate
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 44
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default Race Schedule

What is the schedule for the Cash race on the 10th. We're going to try to make it out there from Pittsburgh but need to know what time the track opens for practice and when racing starts. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
__________________
RC America, Xray, Hudy, Team Tekin
AKA, Novarossi, Amain Hobbies, Protek R/C,
Byron's Fuel, KO Propo
sgrpgh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 06:11 AM   #970
Tech Champion
 
jmackani's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Shippensburg
Posts: 5,603
Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgrpgh View Post
What is the schedule for the Cash race on the 10th. We're going to try to make it out there from Pittsburgh but need to know what time the track opens for practice and when racing starts. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
track opens at 9am
Sign up from 10-noon
Racing at 12:30

Please add your names to the roster at http://www.rctech.net/forum/racing-f...pa.html#post75
jmackani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 11:05 AM   #971
Tech Master
 
lcrc_raceway's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Oakland Mills PA
Posts: 1,146
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default Open Practice

Track is almost ready for practice tonight, planning on getting started on time tonight at 5pm and run till 10pm. The track will be watered and prepped. No real changes from last week, got a few more things up my sleeve but I'm saving them for the end of next week to change up the track just before the July 10th race. Normal $10 fees apply. Hope to see you all here to get some laps in before our upcoming race.


Thanks

Kevin
lcrc_raceway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 05:20 PM   #972
Tech Elite
 
tom2tone's Avatar
R/C Tech Elite Subscriber
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 2,837
Trader Rating: 98 (100%+)
Default

I'm planning on racing e-scale on the 10th. The last thing I need is directions to the track. I tried putting the address into google maps and nothing came up. Any help would be appreciated. Plus what is the fee for racing? Sorry if this was covered.
__________________
TEKNO EB48.3 / ET48
AE T5M / B6
Tekin / AKA / Hitec / SMC / Futaba
Trains and Lanes Racing http://tandlracing.com/
Dunn Raceway Park http://drprc.com
tom2tone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 06:13 PM   #973
Tech Champion
 
jmackani's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Shippensburg
Posts: 5,603
Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom2tone View Post
I'm planning on racing e-scale on the 10th. The last thing I need is directions to the track. I tried putting the address into google maps and nothing came up. Any help would be appreciated. Plus what is the fee for racing? Sorry if this was covered.
Tom,

My garmin shows HWY 35, Oakland Mills, PA

If you stay on 35, you can't get lost, coming from the north and driving south, it will be on your right. If you see a golf course, you passed the track. Racing fees are $15 for the first class and $10 for the second.
jmackani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 04:57 AM   #974
Tech Master
 
lcrc_raceway's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Oakland Mills PA
Posts: 1,146
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmackani View Post
Tom,

My garmin shows HWY 35, Oakland Mills, PA

If you stay on 35, you can't get lost, coming from the north and driving south, it will be on your right. If you see a golf course, you passed the track. Racing fees are $15 for the first class and $10 for the second.
This is a cash race so the fees will be 20 for the first class and 15 for additional classes.

Sorry for the mix up.

Thanks,

Kevin.
lcrc_raceway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 04:59 AM   #975
Tech Master
 
lcrc_raceway's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Oakland Mills PA
Posts: 1,146
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default ATTENTION E Scale!!!!!

I'm going to double the purse in the E scale class on the 10th. So if we get 10 drivers the purse would normally be $50.00, I'll make it $100.00. If we get 15 drivers, it would normally be $75 and I'll make it $150.00. Good Luck and I Hope to see you all here on the 10th.

Thanks,

Kevin.
lcrc_raceway is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 08:53 PM.


Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net