R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Track Locator Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-04-2010, 10:01 AM   #451
Tech Adept
 
ctsieber's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Mifflintown,PA
Posts: 109
Default

Are you guys going to run SC trucks?
ctsieber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 10:05 AM   #452
Tech Champion
 
morris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: jersey shore pa
Posts: 5,564
Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctsieber View Post
Are you guys going to run SC trucks?
i would imagine that there will be an sct class.there a alot of people running them at richfield every week.lcrc and richfield are basically two onwers/one facility.
i know that wouldnt mind running sct there...track is a bit big though dor spec.i wouls like to see a mod sct there.
__________________
AE/VIPER/XPERT/DIRTCHEAPRC.COM/JCONCEPTS
A big thx to all the tracks that I race at:cause if it wasnt for these guys..we wouldnt have a place to race our r/c cars!!!
morris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 10:32 AM   #453
Tech Adept
 
ctsieber's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Mifflintown,PA
Posts: 109
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by morris View Post
i would imagine that there will be an sct class.there a alot of people running them at richfield every week.lcrc and richfield are basically two onwers/one facility.
i know that wouldnt mind running sct there...track is a bit big though dor spec.i wouls like to see a mod sct there.
I've been thinking about picking up an SCT, and with the track being 10min from home it would be nice to run there. Some weeks I don't feel like driving an hr+ to run oval
ctsieber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 02:03 PM   #454
Tech Master
 
Misfit138's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Northeast, Pa.
Posts: 1,234
Trader Rating: 107 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctsieber View Post
I've been thinking about picking up an SCT, and with the track being 10min from home it would be nice to run there. Some weeks I don't feel like driving an hr+ to run oval
Curt my brother thinking about SCT that's cool.

Rick
__________________
RCMK XCR 1200...HYPER MT PLUS NITRO
SAVAGE XS SVT...LOSI LST2
Misfit138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 02:41 PM   #455
Tech Addict
 
Bruce53's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 638
Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)
Default

Looking forward to a Great season at LCRC this year ................
Bruce53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 05:29 PM   #456
Tech Master
 
Nighthawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Cogan Station, PA.
Posts: 1,859
Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)
Default sct

ran em last year, i see no reason why not! cant wait, also realy excited to get my 4x4 slash out on the track!! cant wait!!, all the fun of sct, but with the power and traction the clear all those sick smooth big air hangtime jumps!!
__________________
WWW.TMRLARGESCALE.COM
Threshold Racing
WWW.RICHFIELDRACEWAY.COM
LCRC "the best offroad on the eastcoast."
Nighthawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 05:17 AM   #457
Tech Elite
 
hambone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Bloomsburg, Pa.
Posts: 2,436
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

I sure am ready for some outdoor action. Curious to see what Kevin and big John come up with for a layout this year.
__________________
Rob Hamm
The Nitro Shop
Bones Motorsports
Answer-RC/TLR/Futaba
Snow Monkey Racing
hambone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 05:31 AM   #458
Tech Master
 
Misfit138's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Northeast, Pa.
Posts: 1,234
Trader Rating: 107 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighthawk View Post
ran em last year, i see no reason why not! cant wait, also realy excited to get my 4x4 slash out on the track!! cant wait!!, all the fun of sct, but with the power and traction the clear all those sick smooth big air hangtime jumps!!
Hey Issac,

What did you get the rtr or the PE? I got the PE but it's more like the rtr with a center diff and losi front shocks all the way around there is no aluminum on it anymore.

Rick
__________________
RCMK XCR 1200...HYPER MT PLUS NITRO
SAVAGE XS SVT...LOSI LST2
Misfit138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 05:32 AM   #459
Tech Champion
 
morris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: jersey shore pa
Posts: 5,564
Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misfit138 View Post
Hey Issac,

What did you get the rtr or the PE? I got the PE but it's more like the rtr with a center diff and losi front shocks all the way around there is no aluminum on it anymore.

Rick
rick,
he got the pe...looks nice.i do know he sis install the center diff.
__________________
AE/VIPER/XPERT/DIRTCHEAPRC.COM/JCONCEPTS
A big thx to all the tracks that I race at:cause if it wasnt for these guys..we wouldnt have a place to race our r/c cars!!!
morris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 06:14 AM   #460
Tech Adept
 
ctsieber's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Mifflintown,PA
Posts: 109
Default

Yep, the track is so close to home, I figure that I might as well go run some off road.

Jeff and I were going to race SCT at richfield tonight but the weather doesnt look to good for it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misfit138 View Post
Curt my brother thinking about SCT that's cool.

Rick
ctsieber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 07:46 AM   #461
Tech Champion
 
morris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: jersey shore pa
Posts: 5,564
Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctsieber View Post
Yep, the track is so close to home, I figure that I might as well go run some off road.

Jeff and I were going to race SCT at richfield tonight but the weather doesnt look to good for it.
curt,
dont let a liitle snow scare ya.i would love to be there myself.but im heading to allentown tonight to be with zach.
__________________
AE/VIPER/XPERT/DIRTCHEAPRC.COM/JCONCEPTS
A big thx to all the tracks that I race at:cause if it wasnt for these guys..we wouldnt have a place to race our r/c cars!!!
morris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 07:48 AM   #462
Tech Adept
 
ctsieber's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Mifflintown,PA
Posts: 109
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by morris View Post
curt,
dont let a liitle snow scare ya.i would love to be there myself.but im heading to allentown tonight to be with zach.
I don't have a truck. I was going to run Cisney's extra one. He doesn't think the camero will like going that far in the snow
ctsieber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 11:18 AM   #463
wyd
Tech Legend
 
wyd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Castle Mamba Max Pro. Feel its power!!!!!!!!!!
Posts: 21,121
Trader Rating: 50 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to wyd
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctsieber View Post
I don't have a truck. I was going to run Cisney's extra one. He doesn't think the camero will like going that far in the snow
He has a 4wd if need be. Me and Jeff talked about it earlier this week when he was at Bumps.
__________________
Castle Creations (Since 2005) Just awesome products
Bumps & Jumps RC (Great Indoor facility for offroad and oval)
ST Racing Concepts (STRC)
Custom Works (Best Oval Cars around)
wyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 10:42 PM   #464
Tech Master
 
lcrc_raceway's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Oakland Mills PA
Posts: 1,146
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default 2010 plans

We do plan to run SCT spec and mod/4x4, 1/8 scale buggy & truggy, and maybe some 1/10 elec if we can draw a crowd. We are working on the 2010 schedule, trying to make it work with some of the other local tracks. We'd love to see some of you oval guys from town come out and give offroad a try. I'd love to see Jeff and Curt out here duken it out with some of the Richfield regs. If anyone has any questions that you'd like quick answers to please feel free to e mail me at [email protected] any time. We are working on a new track layout that will have a nice flowing main section and an add on 1/8 scale only section. The new layout should make it fun for all, 1/10 elec to 1/8 scale nitro.


Thanks,

Kevin
lcrc_raceway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 05:19 AM   #465
Tech Adept
 
ctsieber's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Mifflintown,PA
Posts: 109
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lcrc_raceway View Post
We do plan to run SCT spec and mod/4x4, 1/8 scale buggy & truggy, and maybe some 1/10 elec if we can draw a crowd. We are working on the 2010 schedule, trying to make it work with some of the other local tracks. We'd love to see some of you oval guys from town come out and give offroad a try. I'd love to see Jeff and Curt out here duken it out with some of the Richfield regs. If anyone has any questions that you'd like quick answers to please feel free to e mail me at [email protected] any time. We are working on a new track layout that will have a nice flowing main section and an add on 1/8 scale only section. The new layout should make it fun for all, 1/10 elec to 1/8 scale nitro.


Thanks,

Kevin
As long as your schedule works with the PA nitro tour's schedule, Jeff and I will be there for some racing this year.
ctsieber is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 07:21 PM.


Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net