R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Track Locator Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-06-2012, 09:34 AM   #2941
Tech Master
 
scrapsz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Irwin, PA
Posts: 1,563
Trader Rating: 98 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovell View Post
I was on the track two weeks ago with megabites and traction was awesome...could of used a brooming in a couple of turns.
C.R. with a broom...really?
__________________
Scott Siegel
Promoter/Trustee - East Coast Race Against Cancer | Over $131,000 raised for the American Cancer Society!
scrapsz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 10:04 AM   #2942
Tech Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Altoona, Pa
Posts: 678
Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)
Default

That would of been a sight to see!!!!! That's for sure

Maybe soon, I hope
lovell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 02:28 PM   #2943
Tech Master
 
scrapsz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Irwin, PA
Posts: 1,563
Trader Rating: 98 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovell View Post
That would of been a sight to see!!!!! That's for sure

Maybe soon, I hope
I hope so too my friend. Take good care of yourself, I look forward to seeing you at the track this season.
__________________
Scott Siegel
Promoter/Trustee - East Coast Race Against Cancer | Over $131,000 raised for the American Cancer Society!
scrapsz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 07:24 PM   #2944
Tech Master
 
lcrc_raceway's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Oakland Mills PA
Posts: 1,146
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default

If the weather continues to improve we will be starting up the usual Tuesday night practice and maybe a few special weekend practice days. Stay tuned in weeks to come for more details.

Kevin
lcrc_raceway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 11:21 AM   #2945
Tech Master
 
mxnickj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Lewisburg PA
Posts: 1,812
Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lcrc_raceway View Post
If the weather continues to improve we will be starting up the usual Tuesday night practice and maybe a few special weekend practice days. Stay tuned in weeks to come for more details.

Kevin
Any chance for this tuesday? weather permitting of course
mxnickj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 04:18 PM   #2946
Tech Master
 
lcrc_raceway's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Oakland Mills PA
Posts: 1,146
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default

Here is a link to the latest flyer for the National, it has the mail in entry form on it. More info to come over the next couple weeks. Stay tuned.

Kevin

http://lostcreekcycles.com/lcrc/nats...CRCRaceway.jpg
lcrc_raceway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 04:57 AM   #2947
Tech Regular
 
TRADLER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 478
Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lcrc_raceway View Post
Here is a link to the latest flyer for the National, it has the mail in entry form on it. More info to come over the next couple weeks. Stay tuned.

Kevin

http://lostcreekcycles.com/lcrc/nats...CRCRaceway.jpg
Am I right that online is not up yet? I tryed to find the form on roar but couldn't.
TRADLER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 06:28 AM   #2948
Tech Champion
 
jmackani's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Shippensburg
Posts: 5,604
Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)
Default

Correct, not until the 23rd.
__________________
LCRC Raceway http://www.lostcreekcycles.com/lcrc.htm
Proline Racing http:://www.prolineracing.com
jmackani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 12:42 PM   #2949
Tech Champion
 
jmackani's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Shippensburg
Posts: 5,604
Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)
Default

As a reminder, you can sign up for the Nats Warm up race on www.rcsignup.com. It's April 27-29 and only includes the 1/8 classes both electric and nitro. There is an entry limit of 200 and spots are filling fast.
__________________
LCRC Raceway http://www.lostcreekcycles.com/lcrc.htm
Proline Racing http:://www.prolineracing.com
jmackani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 04:54 AM   #2950
Tech Master
 
RC10Nick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 1,299
Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default

It looks like the rain held off last night and we've got another beautiful day ahead of us. Any chance of practice tonight?
RC10Nick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 06:13 PM   #2951
Tech Master
 
lcrc_raceway's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Oakland Mills PA
Posts: 1,146
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default

Weekly practice will resume in about 2 weeks, I'm sorry for the delay but we weren't planning on this warm weather so early and we just aren't ready. The track is good but the watering system, lights and computer system are all disrupted for the expansion of our facility. I'm sorry for this delay but it will all be worth it in the end, wait till you see what we've done with this place.

Thank you for understanding, I'll keep you all posted.

Kevin
lcrc_raceway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 07:08 PM   #2952
Tech Master
 
RC10Nick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 1,299
Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lcrc_raceway View Post
Weekly practice will resume in about 2 weeks, I'm sorry for the delay but we weren't planning on this warm weather so early and we just aren't ready. The track is good but the watering system, lights and computer system are all disrupted for the expansion of our facility. I'm sorry for this delay but it will all be worth it in the end, wait till you see what we've done with this place.

Thank you for understanding, I'll keep you all posted.

Kevin
You mean you can't control the weather?

I know it's still too early to expect anything, but it never hurts to ask. It'll be nice to start getting outside again after being cooked up inside all winter. Can't wait!
RC10Nick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 09:54 AM   #2953
Tech Champion
 
jmackani's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Shippensburg
Posts: 5,604
Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RC10Nick View Post
You mean you can't control the weather?

I know it's still too early to expect anything, but it never hurts to ask. It'll be nice to start getting outside again after being cooked up inside all winter. Can't wait!
I am working on finding the how to control the weather document on wiki-leaks. I know the goverment is holding this info somewhere.
__________________
LCRC Raceway http://www.lostcreekcycles.com/lcrc.htm
Proline Racing http:://www.prolineracing.com
jmackani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 08:38 AM   #2954
Tech Master
 
RC10Nick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 1,299
Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmackani View Post
I am working on finding the how to control the weather document on wiki-leaks. I know the goverment is holding this info somewhere.
Let me know how that works out for you
RC10Nick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 05:55 PM   #2955
Tech Elite
 
rallyebmx's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 2,864
Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmackani View Post
I am working on finding the how to control the weather document on wiki-leaks. I know the goverment is holding this info somewhere.
They do it in Russia. They did it when I was there. Something like this i guess.....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtCnmNDosFo

So get some rc airplanes and go nuts
__________________
cpaurl
rallyebmx is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 09:27 AM.


Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net