R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Track Locator Forum

Old 10-16-2011, 08:57 AM   #2836
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Thanks to Kevin and his crew for a real nice place to race i enjoyed seeing all of the guys that i used to race with Bruce, Paul, Ant, Jason, Bob, Donnie, Brain and everyone else and of course SURPERMAN AKA Andrew Michaels who also had a bad day but as everyone knows he's real fast but Joe will understand that you left your cape at home LOL next time bring it along Congrats to all the winners will be back next year for sure and thanks for all the kids i'm sure they had fun too
Kurt
Old 10-16-2011, 09:07 AM   #2837
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kshreders View Post
Thanks to Kevin and his crew for a real nice place to race i enjoyed seeing all of the guys that i used to race with Bruce, Paul, Ant, Jason, Bob, Donnie, Brain and everyone else and of course SURPERMAN AKA Andrew Michaels who also had a bad day but as everyone knows he's real fast but Joe will understand that you left your cape at home LOL next time bring it along Congrats to all the winners will be back next year for sure and thanks for all the kids i'm sure they had fun too
Kurt
Kurt , great to see ya again , you haven`t changed , LOL , always liked your "AS THE TRACK TURNS " , and can`t forget to say THANKS to Kevin and the gang at LCRC , had a fun day , see ya in 2 weeks ..............
Bruce53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 12:14 PM   #2838
Tech Initiate

Sorry i did not make it this week end the kids were sick and i just had to be home see everyone in two weeks i hope Andrew comes back he's a top noch guy i have seen him as much as 11 laps down and come back to end up 19 laps down now let me ask you would superman do that ??? and he also racers where he can win i don't thiink superman would do that at all i hope the laugh is on you se yo soon Andrew if you don't get shot by kyponite
Klemida is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 03:32 PM   #2839
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

I had a great time! As always everything was top notch at LCRC. Looking forward to next race. Thanks Kevin & Christa.
Answer-RC/TLR/Futaba
Snow Monkey Racing
hambone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 04:30 PM   #2840
Tech Elite

R/C Tech Elite Subscriber

Trader Rating: 98 (100%+)

Thanks to Kevin, chritsa and crew for another fun day of racing! This ends my outdoor season of racing and I went out with a bang. I had a blast and racing at night was a challenge. See you all soon!

Tom
Trains and Lanes Racing http://tandlracing.com/
Dunn Raceway Park http://drprc.com
tom2tone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 05:29 AM   #2841
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 98 (100%+)

My first visit to LCRC was fabulous. Huge kudos to Kevin, Christa, Gary, and the entire crew for the EXCELLENT hospitality and one of the nicest racing facilities out there.

It's always great to see old friends and to make a few new ones. I had loads of fun and will definitely come back again.
Old 10-17-2011, 06:22 AM   #2842
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to schreff

Kevin and company... yet another awesome event.

And next time I stick around... force me to stay over!! LOL.

I got home at 5:00am, fell asleep at 6:00am, didn't wake up til 5:00pm! Sunday was gone.

Up for 26 straight hours, that was a difficult drive home.

Either way, I'd do it all over again (and will).

See ya in a couple weeks.
Old 10-17-2011, 06:32 AM   #2843
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by schreff View Post
Kevin and company... yet another awesome event.

And next time I stick around... force me to stay over!! LOL.

I got home at 5:00am, fell asleep at 6:00am, didn't wake up til 5:00pm! Sunday was gone.

Up for 26 straight hours, that was a difficult drive home.

Either way, I'd do it all over again (and will).

See ya in a couple weeks.

I know the feeling...We still haven't caught up from the weekend yet. We look forward to having you back again soon.

Thanks,

Kevin
lcrc_raceway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 08:04 AM   #2844
Tech Initiate

The place is awesome and run very well. I have heard nothing but good things!
pitrcer3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 10:08 AM   #2845
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to schreff

Quote:
Originally Posted by lcrc_raceway View Post
I know the feeling...We still haven't caught up from the weekend yet. We look forward to having you back again soon.

Thanks,

Kevin
Ya, a wasted Sunday, but Saturday was awesome. A few people really missed out on a great event and I get to rub that in.
Old 10-17-2011, 07:33 PM   #2846
Tech Fanatic

Thanks Kevin ,crista and lcrc crew....another great race day and halloween race....it was well worth my 23 hour day...thanks to kolby for the great pit help, I couldn't have done it without ya...awesome job to Paul for woopin us in truggy...it's all good though...losi on top in all classes!
Can't wait till next year!
TLR / NITROTANE / PICCO / HORIZONHOBBY.COM / PRO-LINE / TEAM ORION / SPEKTRUM / VINYL GRAPHICS UNLIMITED / PHAT SKEEMZ PAINT / LUCKY 7 RC / GMK SUPPLY / READY ROLLER BEARINGS / RCMONSTER.COM / TEAM DEVIL SPIT / ISLAND RACEWAY AND HOBBY
Anthony Mazzara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 04:17 AM   #2847
Tech Regular

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony Mazzara View Post
Thanks Kevin ,crista and lcrc crew....another great race day and halloween race....it was well worth my 23 hour day...thanks to kolby for the great pit help, I couldn't have done it without ya...awesome job to Paul for woopin us in truggy...it's all good though...losi on top in all classes!
Hey! Not on top in 4wd sct!!! LOL!!!
Old 10-18-2011, 04:56 AM   #2848
Tech Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony Mazzara View Post
+1 about Losi on top Anthony! It's always a blast getting the chance to race with you at such an awesome track.
Old 10-18-2011, 07:48 AM   #2849
Tech Master

What a great day of racing! Track was sick, hard but fast!

Big thanks to Kevin and his crew for letting us hang for the weekend, we had a great time as always. If I dont make it back this year Ill be back next year thats for damn sure!
Baby Car!!!!!!!
killabud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 09:41 AM   #2850
Tech Regular

Thanks to the entire LCRC staff. We had a great time on Saturday with this layout being my favorite to date. You guys keep it interesting and challenging for all. For the past month I've been anxiously awaiting the indoor season but after Saturday, I wish I could make a few more trips back.

Kevin,

Your hospitality is top notch. You and Chris from Bumps and Jumps do an amazing job. You guys see the big picture and it shows by the support shown to these 2 great facilities! I will be making many more trips next season.

To all,

With the great racing going on this weekend we unfortunately experienced some grim news on Sunday. A fellow VA racer and long time friend, Scott Gregory, passed away on Saturday. Scott was an avid Nitro TC and Nitro 1/8 buggy racer. He was a blast to have around at the track as he kept smiles on the faces of everyone he came in contact with and was quick to offer help or advice when needed. Scott talked for over a year about making the trip to LCRC, but was never able to do so. Like many of us, he had heard about this amazing outdoor track from other racers and the forums. R.I.P DEMON DOG

Bryan
Bryan@SMC is offline   Reply With Quote