Community
Wiki Posts
Search

LCRC Racway - Oakland Mills, PA *NEW TRACK*

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2009, 09:59 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Track surface is dry, only a few wet spots outside of the track. The new triple is very soft to walk on but will be perfect for good traction. A breezy day, but lots of sun and warm!
Old 10-20-2009, 03:57 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)
Default sweet

Originally Posted by lcrc_raceway
Track surface is dry, only a few wet spots outside of the track. The new triple is very soft to walk on but will be perfect for good traction. A breezy day, but lots of sun and warm!
I bet today was a killer day for practise, how'd you guys do? was there alot of people there?
cant wait till spring, that place is sick! hope we get some good weekends yet this year to run on it, you guys outta stick a building over it and run through the winter! lol
Old 10-20-2009, 05:17 PM
Tech Addict

Issac ,

Nice turn out tonite , track was off the hook , had a blast .............

Bruce
Old 10-20-2009, 07:14 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

Man, that was great!!!!! Track was prepared soooooo good! The new section adds a little bit more difficulty. I dig it
Old 10-21-2009, 06:01 PM
Tech Master

The track was in great shape, all thanks to the hard work of 1 man. Big John put in multiple days of hard work by himself to make sure the track would be in good shape before and after the rain.

I can't wait for spring myself, I want to make this track one of the best in the area. I think we can make it happen with a little more time. We have come so far in such little time, I'm excited to see what next year brings.

As far as the rest of this season, it's up to mother nature. We will remain open as long as weather permits.

All of use here at Lost Creek look forward to seeing you all back soon, and thanks to everyone for a great Tuesday practice yesterday!

P.S.

If the weather is as nice Thursday as it has been the last couple days we will be open for open practice from 3 till dark.
Old 10-21-2009, 08:33 PM
Tech Elite

P.S.

If the weather is as nice Thursday as it has been the last couple days we will be open for open practice from 3 till dark.
Ah jeez
Old 10-21-2009, 09:11 PM
Tech Elite

For Thurs....

High: 71 °F RealFeel®: 66 °F
Mostly sunny, breezy and warm Holy sheeet
Old 10-25-2009, 08:05 PM
Tech Rookie

Default slash 4x4 class

looking for a place to race the 4x4 slash next season. Any thoughts on the truck.. Me and 3 of my friends are getting one just hope it catches on like the original slash did..
Old 10-26-2009, 10:19 AM
Tech Master

Default Mini Series Race

With every day that goes by the weather forcast for this coming weekend gets better and better. We are doing everything we can to prep the track for rain, as you all know we have had plenty of practice at it over the last couple weeks. We will be holding open practice here on Tuesday from 3 till dark as usual. The schedule of events for the race weekend will be posted later in the week pending the current weather. Please stay tuned for more info.

You can always call the shop for updates aswell. 717-463-9173

Thanks,

Kevin.
Old 10-26-2009, 10:22 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by soggie
looking for a place to race the 4x4 slash next season. Any thoughts on the truck.. Me and 3 of my friends are getting one just hope it catches on like the original slash did..
As with any new class, we welcome any class that has at least 3 entries. If you and a couple buddies are planning on getting them you will have enough to start the class already and from what I hear around the track there is a lot of other races planning on getting the new 4x4 slash for themselves so the class should grow quickly. We look forward to seeing you.

Kevin.
Old 10-26-2009, 10:36 AM
Tech Master

Default LCRC at Hobby Hut

I'd like to thank everyone the went to Hobby Hut with us yesterday, it was a great time (even though I "Morris'd out" in the truggy A.) The Mugen once again worked way better than I could drive it, Big John bumped to A in Sportsman truggy and had a solid finish, Rob finished top 5 in the truggy A, Matt, well he had a usual Morris kind of day, Issac was going good in his main until his rod broke , and Tom would have had a solid 2nd in buggy A but the trusty old RB flamed out for no reason. Over all it was a great trip.

Thanks for the help from all of you, especially my firefighters!

Kevin.

Sorry about the Morris joke, couldn't help myself.
Old 10-26-2009, 11:54 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 44 (100%+)

I'd like to thank everyone the went to Hobby Hut with us yesterday, it was a great time (even though I "Morris'd out" in the truggy A.) The Mugen once again worked way better than I could drive it, Big John bumped to A in Sportsman truggy and had a solid finish, Rob finished top 5 in the truggy A, Matt, well he had a usual Morris kind of day, Issac was going good in his main until his rod broke , and Tom would have had a solid 2nd in buggy A but the trusty old RB flamed out for no reason. Over all it was a great trip.

Thanks for the help from all of you, especially my firefighters!

Kevin.

Sorry about the Morris joke, couldn't help myself.
kevin,
hey no biggie man...kinda used to it.although you did a way worse morris than i ever had....lol

by the way...what you going to do with that transponder?
ill take it off your hands......!
Old 10-26-2009, 12:12 PM
Tech Addict

wow , wish i had know you all were heading to the Hut to race , might have made the trip ,,,,,,,
Old 10-26-2009, 12:17 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 44 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Bruce53
wow , wish i had know you all were heading to the Hut to race , might have made the trip ,,,,,,,
bruce,
it was about a 10 pm decision.if i had your number i would have given you a shot out bro.the more the better.
Old 10-26-2009, 12:34 PM
Tech Addict

hey matt ,

not a prob , maybe see ya saturday , maybe the weather will cooperate this weekend , might be at LCRC tuesday for some track time , not sure yet .

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.