R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Track Locator Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-11-2011, 06:50 AM   #2806
Tech Master
 
lcrc_raceway's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Oakland Mills PA
Posts: 1,146
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default

Sorry guys, I've been in Wildwood NJ running an RC rental track on the beach for the last 4 days. I'm back home now and the track is ready for Tuesday practice.

This weekend is the Halloween Race, hope to see you all here.

Thanks,

Kevin
lcrc_raceway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 12:46 PM   #2807
Tech Initiate
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 45
Default

Address for track please
Klemida is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 02:52 PM   #2808
Tech Addict
 
RedDevil13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Central PA
Posts: 671
Trader Rating: 19 (95%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klemida View Post
Address for track please
http://www.lostcreekcycles.com

Iirc, the address and directions are list on their site, plus their schedule is updated too now.
__________________
http://www.thehiddenraceway.com/
http://www.staubbrothers.com/
Hyperdrive Havoc 3.0 - 17.5 Stock EDM -- Hyperdrive Havoc 3.0 - Mod EDM
Hyperdrive Hustler - 17.5 Spec Sprint -- Hyperdrive Hustler - Mod Sprint
Lizzard Werks RC LLC Horsepower!
RedDevil13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 04:14 PM   #2809
Tech Elite
 
tom2tone's Avatar
R/C Tech Elite Subscriber
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 2,837
Trader Rating: 98 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lcrc_raceway View Post
Sorry guys, I've been in Wildwood NJ running an RC rental track on the beach for the last 4 days. I'm back home now and the track is ready for Tuesday practice.

This weekend is the Halloween Race, hope to see you all here.

Thanks,

Kevin
RC rental track sounds interesting...

I'm in for Saturday!!
__________________
TEKNO EB48.3 / ET48
AE T5M / B6
Tekin / AKA / Hitec / SMC / Futaba
Trains and Lanes Racing http://tandlracing.com/
Dunn Raceway Park http://drprc.com
tom2tone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 06:18 PM   #2810
Tech Master
 
lcrc_raceway's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Oakland Mills PA
Posts: 1,146
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klemida View Post
Address for track please
Track address is:

Lost Creek Cycles
29207 Rte 35 N
Oakland Mills PA 17076

For GPS, use the Lost Creek Golf Coarse, and make note that most GPS' call Rte 35 Hwy 35. Hope this helps. If anyone has any questions please feel free to call the shop any time. 717-463-9173

Thanks,

Kevin
lcrc_raceway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 06:43 PM   #2811
Tech Regular
 
TTO1 Racr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 454
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by lcrc_raceway View Post
Sorry guys, I've been in Wildwood NJ running an RC rental track on the beach for the last 4 days. I'm back home now and the track is ready for Tuesday practice.

This weekend is the Halloween Race, hope to see you all here.

Thanks,

Kevin
Nice... Any videos of it?
__________________
My Sponsors: Tekin Electronics|JConcepts|JDigga R/C Racing|LJC Computers LLC|Tekno R/C USA|Boca Bearings|Venom Group International|Atomik R/C|Fatal Attractions|
TTO1 Racr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 06:46 PM   #2812
Tech Master
 
lcrc_raceway's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Oakland Mills PA
Posts: 1,146
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TTO1 Racr View Post
Nice... Any videos of it?
No, but Christa has a few pics I'm sure she would share with you this weekend.
lcrc_raceway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 08:22 AM   #2813
Tech Master
 
scrapsz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Irwin, PA
Posts: 1,563
Trader Rating: 98 (100%+)
Default

Hi Kevin - a few of us from Pittsburgh area will be making our first visit to your track this weekend. Do you have wireless internet access available for racers to use at the track?

Thanks,
Scott
__________________
Scott Siegel
Promoter/Trustee - East Coast Race Against Cancer | Over $131,000 raised for the American Cancer Society!
scrapsz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 09:29 AM   #2814
Tech Master
 
lcrc_raceway's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Oakland Mills PA
Posts: 1,146
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrapsz View Post
Hi Kevin - a few of us from Pittsburgh area will be making our first visit to your track this weekend. Do you have wireless internet access available for racers to use at the track?

Thanks,
Scott
We do, but we also run the store with it so we ask that the racer's don't stream video or get crazy with it.

Glad to hear you guys are making the trip, let me know if there is anything else I can do for you.

Thanks,

Kevin
lcrc_raceway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 09:41 AM   #2815
Tech Regular
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: No Mans Land, VA
Posts: 361
Default

2 days of non stop rain here in VA. Hope it's more promising up your way Kevin!!!

Bryan
__________________
Special Thanks to SMC Batteries l BUMPS & JUMPS R/C Speedway l J CONCEPTS l EastCoast Hobbies/Winchester VA l RC IMAGE l Team NLR l John Schultz
Check out www.rclipotesting.com A very informative site about LiPo safety, specs, and performance!
R.I.P Scott Gregory (Demon Dog)
Bryan@SMC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 09:47 AM   #2816
Tech Master
 
scrapsz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Irwin, PA
Posts: 1,563
Trader Rating: 98 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lcrc_raceway View Post
We do, but we also run the store with it so we ask that the racer's don't stream video or get crazy with it.

Glad to hear you guys are making the trip, let me know if there is anything else I can do for you.

Thanks,

Kevin
Our pleasure Kevin. I've heard so much awesome feedback about your facility, just have not had the chance to make the trip until now. We should arrive around lunchtime tomorrow. Hoping to get some shakedown time on my new truggy before Saturday...weather permitting.

No streaming...just VPN access. Working remotely tomorrow from the track.
__________________
Scott Siegel
Promoter/Trustee - East Coast Race Against Cancer | Over $131,000 raised for the American Cancer Society!
scrapsz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 10:01 AM   #2817
Tech Initiate
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 45
Default

Hope Andrew M shows up i need help with my Kyosho truggy and short course
Klemida is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 10:14 AM   #2818
Tech Master
 
lcrc_raceway's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Oakland Mills PA
Posts: 1,146
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrapsz View Post
Our pleasure Kevin. I've heard so much awesome feedback about your facility, just have not had the chance to make the trip until now. We should arrive around lunchtime tomorrow. Hoping to get some shakedown time on my new truggy before Saturday...weather permitting.

No streaming...just VPN access. Working remotely tomorrow from the track.
I'll post up tomorrow in the am with an updated time line on when the rain is to be done, I need a couple hours of no rain and I'll dust off the damp spots and we'll be on the track for practice. The good news with this storm is that when it's done, it's done till next week.

Thanks,

Kevin
lcrc_raceway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 10:24 AM   #2819
Tech Master
 
lcrc_raceway's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Oakland Mills PA
Posts: 1,146
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
2 days of non stop rain here in VA. Hope it's more promising up your way Kevin!!!

Bryan
We've gotten some rain here over the last 36 hours but the track has a nice groove on it and the water is running off very well. If the rain stops tomorrow in the am like it is supposed to we will have the track dry and ready for practice by 5 or 6 pm tomorrow night. Saturdays forcast is mostly clear/sunny with a cool breeze so it should be a great day for racing. Call me if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Kevin
lcrc_raceway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 11:23 AM   #2820
Tech Master
 
scrapsz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Irwin, PA
Posts: 1,563
Trader Rating: 98 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klemida View Post
Hope Andrew M shows up i need help with my Kyosho truggy and short course
Not sure, I sent him a PM on the McCullough's forum to see if he's making the trip.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lcrc_raceway View Post
I'll post up tomorrow in the am with an updated time line on when the rain is to be done, I need a couple hours of no rain and I'll dust off the damp spots and we'll be on the track for practice. The good news with this storm is that when it's done, it's done till next week.

Thanks,

Kevin
Sounds good Kevin...thank you!
__________________
Scott Siegel
Promoter/Trustee - East Coast Race Against Cancer | Over $131,000 raised for the American Cancer Society!
scrapsz is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 06:16 AM.


Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net