R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Track Locator Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-29-2011, 12:36 PM   #2746
Tech Master
 
gixxerman's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 1,486
Default

Hey OSR, dumb question but after you eBay the TLR car and get whatever's next will you reverse the order next year and start with the RC8 and finish out with the Tim "Your a Chump for Buying this Junk" Edition? Or are you going to try 5 more different cars? I heard Duratrax is coming out with a SWEET scale!!
gixxerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 12:38 PM   #2747
Tech Master
 
Ed237's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Dudley PA
Posts: 1,431
Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Default

I like my RC8 now more than ever, but, Its almost impossible to keep up with the RC8 updates from AE. I barely just got the new shock towers installed and then they release another set.

The RC8.2 looks nice though.
__________________
Ed Toth

LCRC Raceway and Bumps & Jumps.
Ed237 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 02:14 PM   #2748
Tech Champion
 
jmackani's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Shippensburg
Posts: 5,604
Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victory Side View Post
Jason, our next video project will be RC'ing Mennonites. This winter we are going to get a mennonite buggy and hook everyones RC's up and have them pull us down the road. I think it will be a reality TV hit! The whole time all the spec racers can be running after the coach screaming, "That's not fair, his buggy isnt spec"
__________________
LCRC Raceway http://www.lostcreekcycles.com/lcrc.htm
Proline Racing http:://www.prolineracing.com
jmackani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 02:20 PM   #2749
Tech Adept
 
criss2115's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 224
Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default AE sway bar

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRADLER View Post
Hey Kevin I need a ACS89088 front sway bar silver If he dont anybody with one would become my best friend on sat.
Thanks
TR
I have an extra that sell cheap. See Cowboy.
criss2115 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 03:02 PM   #2750
OSR
Tech Fanatic
 
OSR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 761
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gixxerman View Post
Hey OSR, dumb question but after you eBay the TLR car and get whatever's next will you reverse the order next year and start with the RC8 and finish out with the Tim "Your a Chump for Buying this Junk" Edition? Or are you going to try 5 more different cars? I heard Duratrax is coming out with a SWEET scale!!
The TLR is going to be my indoor car. You haven't finished ahead of me for quite some time Your advanced condition, whatever it is? must be getting worse. RC8.2 IS HARD TO BEAT OUTSIDE!!!!
__________________
Mike McGhee
G's RC Raceway
Don't be a sore LOSER! You'll look like an IDIOT!
NOT EVERYONE GETS A CHANCE TO OWN AND RACE RC CARS....IF YOU DO, YOU SHOULD APPRECIATE IT!
OSR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 03:04 PM   #2751
OSR
Tech Fanatic
 
OSR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 761
Default I KNOW ED

Yes, I know I used the words "hard ,and beat" in the same sentence.
__________________
Mike McGhee
G's RC Raceway
Don't be a sore LOSER! You'll look like an IDIOT!
NOT EVERYONE GETS A CHANCE TO OWN AND RACE RC CARS....IF YOU DO, YOU SHOULD APPRECIATE IT!
OSR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 03:05 PM   #2752
OSR
Tech Fanatic
 
OSR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 761
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed237 View Post
I like my RC8 now more than ever, but, Its almost impossible to keep up with the RC8 updates from AE. I barely just got the new shock towers installed and then they release another set.

The RC8.2 looks nice though.
Things change when you only race once every 6 months Ed
__________________
Mike McGhee
G's RC Raceway
Don't be a sore LOSER! You'll look like an IDIOT!
NOT EVERYONE GETS A CHANCE TO OWN AND RACE RC CARS....IF YOU DO, YOU SHOULD APPRECIATE IT!
OSR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 03:34 PM   #2753
Tech Master
 
gixxerman's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 1,486
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSR View Post
The TLR is going to be my indoor car. You haven't finished ahead of me for quite some time Your advanced condition, whatever it is? must be getting worse. RC8.2 IS HARD TO BEAT OUTSIDE!!!!
My advanced condition is called reality Alice, and your not in Wonderland anymore!
gixxerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 03:57 PM   #2754
Tech Regular
 
TRADLER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 478
Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by criss2115 View Post
I have an extra that sell cheap. See Cowboy.
BRING THERE TEX I WILL TKAE IT OFF UR HANDS
THANKS
TRADLER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 04:11 PM   #2755
Tech Adept
 
brian roeder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Bloomsburg, Pa
Posts: 223
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSR View Post
Yes, I know I used the words "hard ,and beat" in the same sentence.
OSR, I don't think i would even use those words at all well maybe use at least hard to ---
brian roeder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 06:45 PM   #2756
OSR
Tech Fanatic
 
OSR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 761
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by brian roeder View Post
OSR, I don't think i would even use those words at all well maybe use at least hard to ---
We all really have to watch what we say around Ed. I still can't figure out why he talked Tidd into a Mugen. Although, Amezcua did hand Cavalieri another BEAT-DOWN in the E-scale class at the Gas Champs at Thunder Alley last weekend
__________________
Mike McGhee
G's RC Raceway
Don't be a sore LOSER! You'll look like an IDIOT!
NOT EVERYONE GETS A CHANCE TO OWN AND RACE RC CARS....IF YOU DO, YOU SHOULD APPRECIATE IT!
OSR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 07:35 PM   #2757
Tech Master
 
lcrc_raceway's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Oakland Mills PA
Posts: 1,146
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSR View Post
We all really have to watch what we say around Ed. I still can't figure out why he talked Tidd into a Mugen. Although, Amezcua did hand Cavalieri another BEAT-DOWN in the E-scale class at the Gas Champs at Thunder Alley last weekend
Don't knock it till ya try it! And I know it's one of the few that you haven't tried yet...
lcrc_raceway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 03:44 AM   #2758
Tech Adept
 
brian roeder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Bloomsburg, Pa
Posts: 223
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lcrc_raceway View Post
Don't knock it till ya try it! And I know it's one of the few that you haven't tried yet...
Iam sure he will have one sooner or later
brian roeder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 04:19 AM   #2759
OSR
Tech Fanatic
 
OSR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 761
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lcrc_raceway View Post
Don't knock it till ya try it! And I know it's one of the few that you haven't tried yet...
I had a MBX5R back in 2006. Brian Roeder even raced it once
__________________
Mike McGhee
G's RC Raceway
Don't be a sore LOSER! You'll look like an IDIOT!
NOT EVERYONE GETS A CHANCE TO OWN AND RACE RC CARS....IF YOU DO, YOU SHOULD APPRECIATE IT!
OSR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 04:42 AM   #2760
Tech Master
 
lcrc_raceway's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Oakland Mills PA
Posts: 1,146
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default

No rain over night, no rain in the forecast for today, sunshine most of the day. Local forecast for tomorrow is looking better every hour, the high temp is back up to the mid 50's and partly cloudy with a chance of a passing shower. (percentage keeps going down) The track has taken over 20" of rain in the last 30 days and is still in good shape, so a passing shower on Saturday shouldn't hurt us. Practice is on for tonight from 5pm to 10pm. Track opens at 7:30 am Saturday morn. I've studied the forecast closely and I believe we can get it in.

Hope this helps.

Kevin
lcrc_raceway is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 2 (1 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 12:34 PM.


Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net