R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Track Locator Forum (https://www.rctech.net/forum/track-locator-forum-37/)
-   -   LCRC Racway - Oakland Mills, PA *NEW TRACK* (https://www.rctech.net/forum/track-locator-forum/321302-lcrc-racway-oakland-mills-pa-%2Anew-track%2A.html)

gixxerman 09-24-2009 01:56 PM

Originally Posted by hambone (Post 6386650)
You guys have a great time Saturday. Break in lost creek with a bang. I will be in north carolina watching my son play football. Hope all goes well and i hate i'm gonna miss it.

Rob, are you planning on coming to Altoona for the second series race?

rallyebmx 09-24-2009 02:23 PM

Originally Posted by hambone (Post 6386629)
I must ask, have you been led astray so far? The cake is coming together nicely, but what is a cake without icing? Tasty sweet ass icing!

I still might be down, but im not missing Drums for anything! You have to add to your sig Rob......

Nighthawk 09-24-2009 04:17 PM

yes,, indeed

Originally Posted by rallyebmx (Post 6385264)
Thats gonna be the weekend of the Drums race I think. I'm not missing that, but I also might not miss the 25th either:D Although I have no idea where the under ground will lead..... signature added

thats correct, it is, the day after your going to win the series, lol BUT, remember, there are no excuses to the cpaurl call. sleep?, travel time?, other meaningfull life events?,,,,No Excuses!... lol

Nighthawk 09-24-2009 04:19 PM

yeah man

Originally Posted by hambone (Post 6386650)
You guys have a great time Saturday. Break in lost creek with a bang. I will be in north carolina watching my son play football. Hope all goes well and i hate i'm gonna miss it.

yer probably already on yer way down, hope ya have a safe trip and a good time! wish you could go with us saturday!

THE PHILLY JYNX 09-24-2009 04:34 PM

Originally Posted by Nighthawk (Post 6388289)
yer probably already on yer way down, hope ya have a safe trip and a good time! wish you could go with us saturday!

Cash race? Whats the payout? So Nighthawk,How did the copper treat u on the way home last weekend??!! Looks like we might get bad weather for Saturday.

gixxerman 09-24-2009 05:15 PM

Originally Posted by Nighthawk (Post 6388280)
thats correct, it is, the day after your going to win the series, lol

The Altoona gang just might throw a wrench in that Isaac!:D:weird:

rallyebmx 09-24-2009 07:05 PM

Originally Posted by Nighthawk (Post 6388280)
BUT, remember, there are no excuses to the cpaurl call. sleep?, travel time?, other meaningful life events?,,,,No Excuses!... lol

I like that-a good motto:D

Originally Posted by gixxerman (Post 6388504)
The Altoona gang just might throw a wrench in that Isaac!:D:weird:

Man, there are a lot of people ready to throw wrenches-its gonna be good!- I know Eon is bringing a big wrench:D Gonna be fuuuuun!! Edit: just saw your sig- its gonna be siiiiiick!!!

hambone 09-24-2009 10:28 PM

Originally Posted by gixxerman (Post 6387790)
Rob, are you planning on coming to Altoona for the second series race?

I plan on it. Just got to the outer banks. What is date for Altoona?

gixxerman 09-25-2009 03:13 AM

Originally Posted by hambone (Post 6389859)
I plan on it. Just got to the outer banks. What is date for Altoona?

Next Saturday, October 3rd!!!

hambone 09-25-2009 06:31 AM

Originally Posted by gixxerman (Post 6390304)
Next Saturday, October 3rd!!!

I'll be there. You guys better be buying some truggies over the winter. I'll bring mine next sat so you can see what one looks like LOL! Bring the fox back, i want my happy moment as i watch him carry a monster truck off to the woods. Note:sobriety sucks at the beach! I'm abt ready to come out of retirement.

Nighthawk 09-25-2009 06:47 AM

ok, so your the one

Originally Posted by THE PHILLY JYNX (Post 6388335)
Cash race? Whats the payout? So Nighthawk,How did the copper treat u on the way home last weekend??!! Looks like we might get bad weather for Saturday.

so your the one that saw me on the side of the road with a cop behind me lol,
as most of you know, my day wasnt great, my muffler broke off on the way to the track, then i got to the track and blew my engine in the truggy, then as stated here, got pulled over for driving a 3 cylinder that sounded like a demo car, on the way out of town lol.
cop was cool, i had the muffler sitting on my passenger seat floormat i pointed to it, and said "it just fell off on the way here" he was cool and of course didnt give me a ticket, actuly the first words after that out of his mouth were *looking at the back of the car where the "53mpg" sticker is* he said "you get 53 miles per gallon in this b%$$$!?!?!?!??!?!" yes.. im not making this up lol.

anyway,, weather looks ok, just saw it again, looks like the rain will hold untill later on. we should be fine, and by the looks of the track it should take water well.

gixxerman 09-25-2009 09:14 AM

Originally Posted by Nighthawk (Post 6390711)
so your the one that saw me on the side of the road with a cop behind me lol,
as most of you know, my day wasnt great, my muffler broke off on the way to the track, then i got to the track and blew my engine in the truggy, then as stated here, got pulled over for driving a 3 cylinder that sounded like a demo car, on the way out of town lol.
cop was cool, i had the muffler sitting on my passenger seat floormat i pointed to it, and said "it just fell off on the way here" he was cool and of course didnt give me a ticket, actuly the first words after that out of his mouth were *looking at the back of the car where the "53mpg" sticker is* he said "you get 53 miles per gallon in this b%$$$!?!?!?!??!?!" yes.. im not making this up lol.

anyway,, weather looks ok, just saw it again, looks like the rain will hold untill later on. we should be fine, and by the looks of the track it should take water well.

Yeah, I don't think weather will be an issue. At last glance it was a 30% chance!!!

LET'S GET IT ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PADIRTLMJUNKIE 09-25-2009 09:48 AM

How many rounds of qualifiers?

lcrc_raceway 09-25-2009 11:16 AM

Three Rounds of Heats

Just checked the weather and its looking great! We should have some overcast throughout the day, which is PERFECT for our track and will provide alot of traction! And the rain will be here long after you have all gone.

Can't wait to see everyone. We are very excited for a great day of racing!

gixxerman 09-25-2009 11:17 AM

Originally Posted by PADIRTLMJUNKIE (Post 6391354)
How many rounds of qualifiers?