R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Track Locator Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-05-2009, 05:57 AM   #1
Tech Master
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 1,280
Trader Rating: 14 (94%+)
Arrow SRCA GP Indoor Carpet Track Somerset PA 15501

Somerset Radio Control Assoication's(SRCA) Indoor Carpet Raceway Located in the Georgiain Place Mall is Scheduled to Open in September.

Track Area 90X40
It will feature a 180ft runline Carpet Oval and Road Coarse.

Schedule will be worked out soon.

http://www.two2cool.com/SearchResults.asp?Cat=152

Here is a Link to the Mall where it is located, and the unit Number is #609

http://www.georgianplace.net/retail_...directory.html

The Mall Features, A Inn, Resturant and Cocktail Bar. LOL
Team T2C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 04:37 PM   #2
Tech Master
 
gixxerman's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 1,486
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team T2C View Post
Somerset Radio Control Assoication's(SRCA) Indoor Carpet Raceway Located in the Georgiain Place Mall is Scheduled to Open in September.

Track Area 90X40
It will feature a 180ft runline Carpet Oval and Road Coarse.

Schedule will be worked out soon.

http://www.two2cool.com/SearchResults.asp?Cat=152

Here is a Link to the Mall where it is located, and the unit Number is #609

http://www.georgianplace.net/retail_...directory.html

The Mall Features, A Inn, Resturant and Cocktail Bar. LOL

Shawn, Bob Rhodes told me about this the other night. This is great news because we (Altoona Raceway) lost our indoor track and switched ownership. I do not think there are any immediate plans for a winter season, so we'll be racing with you. Are you planning on a roadcourse track?

Brad
gixxerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 05:37 PM   #3
Tech Champion
 
morris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: jersey shore pa
Posts: 5,564
Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)
Default

YEA THIS IS GREAT NEWS...WILL HAVE TO GET ANOTHER TC THOUGH...LOL
morris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 07:16 PM   #4
Tech Master
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 1,280
Trader Rating: 14 (94%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gixxerman View Post
Shawn, Bob Rhodes told me about this the other night. This is great news because we (Altoona Raceway) lost our indoor track and switched ownership. I do not think there are any immediate plans for a winter season, so we'll be racing with you. Are you planning on a roadcourse track?

Brad
Brad,

Yes Road Coarse racing on Sundays!!!!we are in the middle of design on road cars and will need the road coarse to test! so it is a win win
Team T2C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 09:49 AM   #5
Tech Adept
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 103
Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Send a message via Yahoo to goinbrokeracin
Default

Bump!!!

I cant wait to get back in on the carpet! This is going to be one heck of a facility.
goinbrokeracin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 05:52 AM   #6
Tech Adept
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 103
Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Send a message via Yahoo to goinbrokeracin
Default

To the top!!!


Indoor season is coming quickly. This track should be up and running sometime within the next month. Oval and Road Course.
goinbrokeracin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 05:55 AM   #7
Tech Master
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 1,280
Trader Rating: 14 (94%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by goinbrokeracin View Post
To the top!!!


Indoor season is coming quickly. This track should be up and running sometime within the next month. Oval and Road Course.
I plan On testing there today when the rain comes!
Team T2C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 11:41 AM   #8
Tech Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Motown, Dub Vee
Posts: 460
Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)
Default

What classes are going to be offered for 1/10th onroad? More specifically touring car?
__________________
***Proudly supporting The Fist: "Hope everyone improve their lap time. Don't be stubborn."***

R.I.P. Tommy Kraimer, 28 time UK Champion, 4 time JMRCA champion, and engineering mastermind behind the TKX-10. The world will never be the same.
Zaner24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 06:00 PM   #9
Tech Master
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 1,280
Trader Rating: 14 (94%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaner24 View Post
What classes are going to be offered for 1/10th onroad? More specifically touring car?
I have been asking around about that Any input would be great from the altoona guys and the fredrick guys.

Jamie Hanson any input on the classes for Onroad?
Team T2C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 05:46 PM   #10
Tech Master
 
gixxerman's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 1,486
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team T2C View Post
I have been asking around about that Any input would be great from the altoona guys and the fredrick guys.

Jamie Hanson any input on the classes for Onroad?
We ran 13.5 LiPo on rubber tires with alot of success! Although if you go Ozite I'm not sure how the tires would work!
gixxerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 06:54 PM   #11
Tech Champion
 
morris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: jersey shore pa
Posts: 5,564
Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gixxerman View Post
We ran 13.5 LiPo on rubber tires with alot of success! Although if you go Ozite I'm not sure how the tires would work!
they would work just fine...set-up change is all ya need...
morris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 07:48 PM   #12
Tech Master
 
gixxerman's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 1,486
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by morris View Post
they would work just fine...set-up change is all ya need...

I gotcha on that, I have heard that some Ozite owners do not allow rubber tires on the track.

Matt, do a roll call amongst your people for this track! With Shawn and Bob involved it will be a very well organized and top notch facility!
gixxerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 05:47 PM   #13
Tech Master
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 1,280
Trader Rating: 14 (94%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gixxerman View Post
I gotcha on that, I have heard that some Ozite owners do not allow rubber tires on the track.

Matt, do a roll call amongst your people for this track! With Shawn and Bob involved it will be a very well organized and top notch facility!
If anyone wants to come up on Sunday, please let me know. I am trying to get some input.

Thanks
Shawn
814-289-9619
Team T2C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 06:35 PM   #14
Tech Champion
 
morris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: jersey shore pa
Posts: 5,564
Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team T2C View Post
If anyone wants to come up on Sunday, please let me know. I am trying to get some input.

Thanks
Shawn
814-289-9619
shawn,
i would love to come up and do some tc practice...but i sold mine...so untill i get another im out.it does sound like alot of fun though.
morris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 06:37 PM   #15
Tech Master
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 1,280
Trader Rating: 14 (94%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by morris View Post
shawn,
i would love to come up and do some tc practice...but i sold mine...so untill i get another im out.it does sound like alot of fun though.
Not good we need more Racers!
Team T2C is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 07:21 PM.


Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net